Kinda Funny |OT| A Baker's Dozen!

Oct 25, 2017
What was that weird segment in KFGD today where Andrea was totally shilling for some game? She said it was a “shoutout” but was talking about how it was on sale (17% off) and how it had 97% positive reviews on Steam, giving a synopsis/website... it was like an ad read. I’m fine with ads but if you’re getting paid to shill then just tell us, really.

Had to pause and go back because I thought it was one of the ads. Just weird.

Oct 25, 2017
What was that weird segment in KFGD today where Andrea was totally shilling for some game? She said it was a “shoutout” but was talking about how it was on sale (17% off) and how it had 97% positive reviews on Steam, giving a synopsis/website... it was like an ad read. I’m fine with ads but if you’re getting paid to shill then just tell us, really.

Was it GRIS?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/683320/GRIS/
It's an indie game that is catching the industry by storm so she was probably just giving a shoutout to a good indie game. However, I haven't seen today's KFGD and I could totally be wrong.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

lol bothered for nothing much?
good she is telling everyone because everyone needs to play the game. It's beautiful.

Oct 25, 2017

They do this a lot for all sorts of games ranging from indie to AAA. They're regular peopke and can be super passionate about certain games. I would hardly call it "shilling" for the game. It was just a geniune recommendation for a game that's currently discounted.

KF is incredibly transparent when it comes to ads or marketing deals. They're very good about it too.