Kinda Funny |OT| A Baker's Dozen!

Oct 27, 2017
So games wouldn't be clutter if they came with meaningless manuals lmao? Also, by your definition basically everything in a house is clutter. Do we really need that kitchen table? It's just a big hunk of wood that takes up space.
Hmmm, yeah no. Both of those things have value compared to a game case. Manuals have game tips and kitchen tables you eat on. What do you do with a game case? smh but clearly it means alot to you so I see your point.

Oct 29, 2017
Essex, UK
Listening to yesterday's Games Daily and Greg asks Emma why she likes physical media and refers to it as "clutter". Does he not realise we don't all live in a shoebox apartment in San Francisco? Also, does he think people with physical media just throw their games on the floor and are tripping over them constantly, rather than using a shelf?
It will never cease to amaze me that people working for companies like KF and IGN still have to live in shitty apartments/have housemates in SF. Madness. I think after a while the allure of being that close to all the tech companies would lose its allure and I'd crave, you know, square feet. Props to them for sticking with it.

It will never cease to amaze me that people working for companies like KF and IGN still have to live in shitty apartments/have housemates in SF. Madness. I think after a while the allure of being that close to all the tech companies would lose its allure and I'd crave, you know, square feet. Props to them for sticking with it.
Kinda Funny really should move out of SF, but with the number of employees they have now I struggle to see it happening. They always cite needing to stay in SF to have access to devs and stuff but having actual devs on doesn't happen too often. The only constant benefit they get in SF is that there is always somebody around to fill in for Games Daily.

Lmao, I never heard that complaint. Wtf.
It's a complete misrepresentation of the problems people have with Stadia, which is, unfortunately, becoming something Greg does quite often.

Oct 29, 2017
Essex, UK
Kinda Funny really should move out of SF, but with the number of employees they have now I struggle to see it happening. They always cite needing to stay in SF to have access to devs and stuff but having actual devs on doesn't happen too often. The only constant benefit they get in SF is that there is always somebody around to fill in for Games Daily.
Yeah they could be so better off if they moved away. It's not like their business lives or dies on them being in SF (I don't think so, anyway). And they could always travel out for big review events if need be.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say it's definitely too late for them to move at this point. If they were still just four people sure, but there's too many employees each with their own significant others. Maybe, just maybe, they could move to an adjacent city, but that'd be the furthest I could see them going,