• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
When will we see Greg "Pokemon Fan" Miller's take on GameFreak not including certain Pokemon in new games?
XUATYwB.png

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I'm extremely disappointed that Tim didnt respond to Andrea's "physical unease" question in regards to the ffvii remake honey bee inn stuff with the pertinent scene. "sheer physical unease" is a hilariously perfect way to describe how it would be if it was remade faithfully.

I know I did.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Regarding the idea that others sometimes suggest in which the crew can be a bit out of touch, I see "is living in SF really that bad?" pop up today. I hope the answer is just "yes", because the answer is, yes.

Watched Crowbcat's E3 supercut. Greg really mentioned the grabbler at EA play... LMAO
This was hilarious. "I take things!"

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
On today's GamesCast none of the crew knew that CyberPunk was based off an existing IP.

I'm not sure how you don't know that one.

lemonade

May 8, 2018
Because Kinda Funny is now a personality channel, not a gaming related channel.

If you want actual game related knowledge, go to Easy Allies or Giant Bomb.

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
Enjoyed the Gamescast 226. But. But...
Why did Greg and Tim made several videos where they walk about their games, they played at E3? The one at E3 on stage was total unneccasary. They should sum up all their games played in just one Gamescast.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Their discussion about living in SF just makes it sound so soulless and terrible (and overpriced). Tim came across super disconnected from reality.

Sauce Marlow

Oct 31, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
They should honestly move away from SF. They always say they need to be in that sort of area because of access to devs and stuff, but I think that's a bit of BS. How often do developers even come into the studio anymore? Once every six months? Tim Schafer recording that bit for the Showcase felt like the first time in forever. They're already flying out to LA and other places all the time to see games, so I don't think they'd lose anything by moving somewhere cheaper. Obviously, a huge move like that would be tough to actually make for the guys with wives, but that KFP conversation made me really question how somebody like Andy or Barrett is surviving in that city.

RugoUniverse

May 15, 2018
They should honestly move away from SF. They always say they need to be in that sort of area because of access to devs and stuff, but I think that's a bit of BS. How often do developers even come into the studio anymore? Once every six months? Tim Schafer recording that bit for the Showcase felt like the first time in forever. They're already flying out to LA and other places all the time to see games, so I don't think they'd lose anything by moving somewhere cheaper. Obviously, a huge move like that would be tough to actually make for the guys with wives, but that KFP conversation made me really question how somebody like Andy or Barrett is surviving in that city.

Sadly going by the podcast a few weeks ago this actually ruined Andy's relationship already. Tim Gettys is the only person I ever hear have anything good to say about SF as a whole.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Once at a meet and greet in Columbia, Missouri (where Greg went to college) he told me and some friends his dream would be to set up shop there but various obstacles like access to guests, lack of an international airport and people/spouses being settled in stand in the way (all completely valid reasons).

I can't blame him for wishing for it though. I live in Columbia and have a solid house with a basement and back yard in a decent neighborhood that only cost $100,000. Most of their business model is based on donations, ads and hosting gigs so it's not like they'd take any sort of big hit to revenue. Additional travel costs would be more than made up for by significantly lower cost of living and cost of office space.

Last edited:

lemonade

May 8, 2018
Crazy for a daily news show, they have yet to cover the recent Auto Chess craze or the EA "surprise mechanics" bs.

Meanwhile other channels with weekly podcasts already covered these topics.

lemonade

May 8, 2018
Also I bet one bag of Doritos that Greg will not play Judgment again after saying he got through Chapter 1 on yesterday's Game's Daily.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I think you guys missed the whole point about them actually liking SF a LOT and that the good outweighs the bad (costs).

RugoUniverse

May 15, 2018
I know we have our own issues with KF content or Greg or whatever, but jesus christ the venom that gets spouted about him whenever he is even tangentially brought up here is a depressing grind. That thread only made it to 3 pages and probably a page worth is just toxic assholes making zero contribution to the conversation but to shit on Greg for no reason.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
I know we have our own issues with KF content or Greg or whatever, but jesus christ the venom that gets spouted about him whenever he is even tangentially brought up here is a depressing grind. That thread only made it to 3 pages and probably a page worth is just toxic assholes making zero contribution to the conversation but to shit on Greg for no reason.

Having followed Greg for 10+ years now, I've got pretty used to the uninitiated not liking him, but yeah it sucks when you see it. I think people just see him as a loudmouth or a corporate guy these days if they don't follow KF or him closely.

Plus that whole Notch/PDP thing is still relatively fresh. I imagine if that was your last interaction with him you probably wouldn't be that much of a fan.

Sauce Marlow

Oct 31, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Andy's definitely been tweeting about it but I haven't seen anyone else there talk about it.
Andy plays such a wider variety of games yet the almost never bring him on Gamescast. It's just baffling.

Amen. Being a Greg Miller fan since about 2012 means I'm kinda used to it now, but fucking hell some people just love to absolutely go in on a guy who's never done anything worthy of that kind of vitriol. With the way people talk about him on here, you'd think he was a Colin/Pewdiepie/Notch/Boogie type guy.

Last edited:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Andy plays such a wider variety of games yet the almost never bring him on Gamescast. It's just baffling.

Amen. Being a Greg Miller fan since about 2012 means I'm kinda used to it now, but fucking hell some people just love to absolutely go in on a guy who's never done anything worthy of that kind of vitriol. With the way people talk about him on here, you'd think he was a Colin/Pewdiepie/Notch/Bookie type guy.
ironically those posters are probably Colin/Pewdiepie/Notch/Bookie stans