• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Gia was wasted too. It was great.

Nice of Johnny Ace to travel from Malta too.

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
The Newly Wed quiz show during the stream was hilarious. Highly recommend.

Every time I checked the stream there was something fun going on. Good Job gameovergreggy and team!

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I really missed this thread but hey guys what's up lmao
Also, I couldn't donate at the time but I did buy the extra life hoodie to help the cause :)

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Extra Life stream was excellent. I managed to catch large parts of it but I'm hoping someone crazy timestamps it so I can catch the bits I missed.

Also shout out to Kevin for being the MVP. He's the only one who stayed for the whole thing right?

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I am eating at the Buena Park Portillo's, and they have a signed photo of Greg on the wall. It gave me a good chuckle.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
this morning show. i cant remember the last time they went on so much about topics that just were out of my interest zone lol. Was so boring for me

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
lol what? It's wayyyy different to what it used to be, even compared to when Nick first took over as the main guy. It's basically the Housekeeping and Reviews of the Movie I watched Last Night Show these days.
It's been that way for absolutely ages, I honestly can't remember the last time they actually discussed any news for longer than 10 minutes.

It's basically an hour of pissing about and discussing what they've done recently.

Cap10Deku

Dec 2, 2017
Seattle, Wa
I do wish the morning show was a little more "on the ball" than it is now. I barely check out the morning show anymore unless they do a quick movie/trailer/tv show review.

H.Cornerstone

Oct 27, 2017
I do wish the morning show was a little more "on the ball" than it is now. I barely check out the morning show anymore unless they do a quick movie/trailer/tv show review.
Yeah, honestly if it wasn't for the time stamps i'd never listen to it. I usually just look at the title, and go straight to the topic that interests me.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
So, this happened at the GameSpot Extra Life stream...
hpBTeG2.png

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
I am listening to old Beyond episodes and it feels that Greg is less serious than he is at the Kinda funny daily show. I like the recent Beyond but I wonder how I would feel about it if I had started when Greg and Collin where still hosting. It's a lot of fun to listen to, even if the news is dated.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
in their talks after the event he just seemed a tad salty, and bored

Ah I didn't watch it yet. I did catch the beginning of thier discussion on stream and he did seem to get slightly too heated about them disagreeing with him on how much microsoft hyped up the event now that I think of it. Sucks if it brought down the mood of the crossover. Wonder if the drinks had anything to do with that.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Agreed with Tim 100% on that xbox conference. the rest of them were too drunk to see realize their mistake.

H.Cornerstone

Oct 27, 2017
So just watched Super Troopers 2 and in the movie there's a French Canadian named Genevieve and immediately made think about Greg and Gen

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Salty comments in the video didn't have a problem with it, the conference wasn't interesting and they ended up talking over it cause what else was there to talk about.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I saw that comment right after I heard him call a game "the most 7/10 game of all time" lol.

Not that I'm saying this isn't true to some extent, was just a funny coincidence.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Salty comments in the video didn't have a problem with it, the conference wasn't interesting and they ended up talking over it cause what else was there to talk about.

nailed it.

even EZA started talking about the most random shit.

This 'event' should have been a blog post or YouTube video. Nothing makes me want to buy an XO from that at all. Opposite. I'm good with PS4 and Switch.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I'm finally getting around to that xbox discussion and tim is going fucking ham

stiemer fangirling about crackdown and tim comes in like "That game is 7 out of 10" LMAO

Last edited: