• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Currently going back and forth with a guy in the YouTube comments on Greg's reading of the email from the person requesting Greg not use the term "he or she" and instead using "they" when referring to an unknown person.

Last edited:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Currently going back and forth with a guy in the YouTube comments on Greg's reading of the email from the person requesting Greg not use the term "he or she" and instead using "they" when referring to an unknown person.
if you meant to link the comments, it didn't work, but I'm assuming they're crying about sjws and snowflakes, in other words just ignore the clown.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
I assume that this is going to be confirmation of Imran joining as a part-timer? Haven't seen much of him but he seems well liked so I'm all for it.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Imran the guy who said anyone against the EGS was racist and equated them to gamergaters?

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017

So, he'll be taking Andrea's spot.

Also, was this a scheduled tweet that released too early? Keeeeeeeeeeeeevinnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! Going by Imran's Twitter account, this was going to be announced first on KFGD.

Edit- Never mind. It's live now. I must've forgotten the Morning Shows start earlier than they used to.

capybara-dive

Nov 1, 2017
Am I the only vegetarian KF fan who is slightly triggered with how flagrantly they talk about eating meat?

I know I probably am but I have to vent somewhere, lol.

requiem

Dec 3, 2017
Imran coming on board makes me very excited. Then again, so did Fran (still very surprised at how little he's brought to the table tbh), but based on Imran's work and previous appearances on KFGD, I'm sure he'll be fantastic.

RugoUniverse

May 15, 2018
Imran is really great. He has a lot of contacts in the industry, gets scoops, is intensely knowledgable, calls out companies on their bullshit, and actually plays a variety of games. Good hire, imo.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Imran is really great. He has a lot of contacts in the industry, gets scoops, is intensely knowledgable, calls out companies on their bullshit, and actually plays a variety of games. Good hire, imo.

That's good to hear! On top of that, it's good that KF is able to offer some support to people who have just lost their jobs out of the blue. Like obviously it's not the same as a full time job but I'm sure it helps massively to have some income at times like that.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Obviously the circumstances aren't ideal, but I'm so happy that Imran joined KF and he has already had an impact - today's KFGD was fantastic. Dude is wicked smart and brings a different perspective to the table which is greatly needed/appreciated.

Wishing him luck and excited to see more content with him going forward.

MagitekDad

Oct 25, 2017
Imran is a personal friend and I absolutely couldn't be happier for him.

I'm still gonna have to wreck him at the KF Inter Site tournament tho :)

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Tim and Greg actually bounce off Imran and show a interest or at least be courteous in faking interest in the type of games and topics he wants to talk about.

requiem

Dec 3, 2017
I've no doubt about that. Greg and Colin used to have great discussions about games that Greg didn't play.

lemonade

May 8, 2018
Gamecast will be interesting again with someone who actually play different types of games and finish them. Not something you see everyday at Kinda Funny.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
I hope Tim and Greg actually bounce off Imran and show a interest or at least be courteous in faking interest in the type of games and topics he wants to talk about.

If Tim can feign interest listening to Fran talk about whatever minuscule updates happened in Destiny for 20 minutes every week, I'm sure he'll be fine with whatever Imran brings up.

Seriously though this sounds like a really good hire and could change the dynamic of Gamescast considerably.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
If Tim can feign interest listening to Fran talk about whatever minuscule updates happened in Destiny for 20 minutes every week, I'm sure he'll be fine with whatever Imran brings up.

Seriously though this sounds like a really good hire and could change the dynamic of Gamescast considerably.

Yeah in hopefulll haven't listened to their game stuff for awhile now.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
If memory serves correctly Imran isn't talking about Stadia like it's the second coming of christ. Isn't he also more sceptical about the all digital future?

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only vegetarian KF fan who is slightly triggered with how flagrantly they talk about eating meat?

I know I probably am but I have to vent somewhere, lol.
I'm vegetarian and it doesn't bother me at all. Vegetarianism is a personal choice, it doesn't make you morally superior to people who eat meat (aka most people on this Earth).

Anyway, congrats to Imran.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
We need Imran.

Barrett saying FIFA didn't have controversy when it was literally banned by Belgium for its loot boxes and EA took them to court lmao

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We need Imran.

Barrett saying FIFA didn't have controversy when it was literally banned by Belgium for its loot boxes and EA took them to court lmao
To be fair he didn't say "FIFA has no controversies." as a definitive statement, he just threw it out as a random guess as the group was floundering.

Last edited:

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To be fair he didn't say "FIFA has no controversies." as a definitive statement, he just threw it out as a random guess as the group was floundering.
Yup, it was more along the lines of 'people who are into FIFA aren't making a stink about it' which is generally true. Doesn't change the fact that FIFA UT is one of the worst examples of microtransactions in the industry, but it doesn't get as much heat in enthusiast circles.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really familiar with Imran other than some random tweets that I see shared by others. But everyone seems excited so I'm ready to see more!

I also really like Barrett on camera. He deserves some more love.

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
Is it just me or does there seem to be a bit of hostility towards Greg on the gaming side here? Like I wanted to make a thread on the gaming section about something and somebody on discord said not to cus it'll just get derailed?

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or does there seem to be a bit of hostility towards Greg on the gaming side here? Like I wanted to make a thread on the gaming section about something and somebody on discord said not to cus it'll just get derailed?
I think some people get upset at hypeman personalities or something. I don't really know. But there's no reason to avoid making a Greg related thread.

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
I think some people get upset at hypeman personalities or something. I don't really know. But there's no reason to avoid making a Greg related thread.

Ok. I thought it was about the Notch / Pewdiepie support controversy.

In anycase, I just noticed somebody already made it. Where Greg hired Imran from gameinformer. Which was cool. The thread was buried a bit and I had to search for it.

requiem

Dec 3, 2017
Many people on the gaming side already had a vendetta against Greg for keeping company with Colin, and those feelings were then amplified by the pewdiepie/notch comments.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Yeah its bullshit and double standards.

Apparently its okay to shit on Greg even though he is technically a poster here.

But bring up other "insiders" saying stupid shit on Twitter and you get banned for "off site drama" and "attacking a member."

Last edited: