• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know people love Gary but between asking why anyone would need an optical port and acting like Sony doesn't have exclusive games so it's weird to be more excited for PS5 than XSX was a rough listen.
I mean, in 2020 he's kind of right about the optical port thing.

ghornett

Nov 16, 2017
Not sure how I feel about the 104 game ranking thing. They all sound like shovelware that we complain about clogging up the stores. They can't pick games they are actually excited for, instead they are forced to play a game they otherwise wouldn't. Also it's a long segment. I hope it gets better.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Curious who everyone thinks has the best chance of winning the PSILY league based on the picks so far. I think it has to be Big Belly right now.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
I like the prediction episodes of Gamescast but I wish Tim would stop overreacting to every little thing everyone says...

Like "I think there'll be an exclusive Xbox Marvel game this year"... "I've got chills man". Like really? I get his whole thing these days is to be that Youtube "hype" persona but it feels so forced when it's like multiple times on each weekly show.

It's okay to just have a normal conversation sometimes; not everything has to been a reaction video.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Oh yeah they're reaction videos are all just about hype and no substance. The worst was when Tim "accidentally" spilt that water on Andy's laptop when Joker was announced for smash, despite never playing a Persona game before...

To be fair, you do tend to get a bit more substance on Gamescast these days.
I'm not gonna lie, I hated his reaction to that. I think it's ok to stay true to yourself instead of forcing yourself to get hype for something you think others are going to be excited for. You can see in that video the slow thought process that went into that. He started out conservative, got up, and then slowly threw the hat into the bottle. Literally at 5-6 different moments the guy could've avoided the situation. Just didn't feel natural to me, especially from someone who's job it is to literally do hype reaction videos all week. Just seemed super weak to me. How can you be excited for a character you don't know?

And though it's funny, that MSI laptop Andy has was probably a cool $1K that the patrons probably had to reimburse.

EDIT: if you watch Easy Allies and Maximilian dood reactions, kinda funny's just super duper pales in comparison

Last edited:

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Recently re-subbed to the Games side....was super down on it but I was really wrong.

PSILY is awesome, really love the Gamescast now, and KFGD is there for me if I want it.

Super stoked Imran and Fran are still on the shows, Blessing is growing on me, I've always loved Tim so nothing changes for me, and most importantly it seems Greg is rejuvenated and refocused....I'm digging it all!

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the best Kinda Funny has been in years. I'm back in again! Great content lately.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
I really want an Xbox show with Gary and Snowbike Mike now. Even if it's only a month. Gary seemed serious about it this week and then visited with Mike this weekend. Make it happen!

Gotta love that posts about this on reddit get downvoted.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
As someone who also doesn't care about KH, this weeks first impressions video was hilarious. Watching Tim slowly break down as he realises he doesn't actually know anything about the series was great... and Blessing and Kevin just being like, what the hell is going on...

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
They're streaming it today so I'm guessing he already knew about it... maybe that's why he forgot about the segment on PSILY last week.

Anyway still pretty funny that Greg basically singlehandedly willed this into coming out.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Literally all the replies to the original PlayStation tweet are about Greg... hilarious! Can't wait for the stream.

Someone in the replies said they should switch the segment over to Batman for Barrett and I agree. "XX days since WB started teasing Batman".

ghornett

Nov 16, 2017
Top Most Iconic is as dumb sounding as Demons Souls. Just saying. Why not just most iconic Xbox games?

ghornett

Nov 16, 2017
"But what does iconic mean? Are we talking about the best games, or the most important to Xbox? Let's discuss this for 10 minutes instead of the topic itself..."
Tim literally looks up the definition and then decides he doesn't like what it says. lol

It's possible to enjoy the videos but also have critiques with them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sorry lash

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I know, I know, but its always the same critiques :(

Granted they keep doing it, but still.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Woah I so want that Xbox show to happen!!! Think I'll chip in a bit, I get more than enough content from these guys for $1 each month.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
The Kansas's shit in the dc reviews has me dying!!! Literally laughed out loud in the middle of work at Dillard's and some people looked at me funny but god damn Greg you got me hard!!!! 😂😂😂