• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
S'up fellow Best Friends? Wasn't really an active community over on The Before Place, but I wanna change that here, so what better way than by making the OT!

So, how many BF's are on ERA?!

Last edited:

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
There are 5 of us!
A BAKER'S DOZEN!
There is a thread about KFGD in the main Forum you might want to tell them about this Hangout thread.

Last edited:

Legitmcfalls

Oct 25, 2017
Waterloo Ontario
I posted this in the kfgd thread but ill post it here too!

On the kfgd show yesterday Andrea mentioned that gaf wasnt so friendly to her. But this is a new Era, if your reading this Andrea your always welcome here to talk games with us!

Id love to spread the positive vibes of the new site to the people who had negative experiences with gaf.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

GalacticMouse

Oct 25, 2017
I posted this in the kfgd thread but ill post it here too!

On the kfgd show yesterday Andrea mentioned that gaf wasnt so friendly to her. But this is a new Era, if your reading this Andrea your always welcome here to talk games with us!

Id love to spread the positive vibes of the new site to the people who had negative experiences with gaf.

Agreed, it's been disappointing reading and hearing that many women felt very unwelcome on GAF. I hope this board can be more welcoming to everyone!

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone!! :D

Glad to see the KF community thread has already been made. I was never active on the GAF thread, and am only passively active on the KF forums - but I'm going to try to make an effort to be more involved on both.

Here's to many garbage trucks on fire. :)

Darth Smurf X

Oct 25, 2017
Hoth, WI
It would be nice to see some of the Kinda Funny crew here.

giphy.gif

Wow. There is a serious lack of current Kinda Funny GIFs out there.

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
Hope Tim join this time around!

I still need to catch up on KFGD where they mention our old site.

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
Mostly lurked here and there on the old place thread but hoping to be waaaay more active here.

Good to see Greg is already signed up, hopefully he can post here occasionally.

Edit: now time to watch the lads Odyssey review!

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Checking in, welcome Greg! Keep up the great work on KFGD, amazing content so far.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
Its god dam amazing.
I'm bummed ResetEra does not allow direct tweet embedding (if it does, it's not well known). I get why the old site didn't as it predated Twitter, but I think that's something that should've been added here. We still have to either directly link to the tweet (like above) or use an image capturing software to post screen shots of tweets.