• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Hey Resettlers, just thought I'd let all the Warcraft nerds like myself here know that the Kindle editions of World of Warcraft Chronicles 1 + 2 are currently on sale for $3 USD and $4 CAD. You can find Volume 1 here and Volume 2 here.

For those that don't know, the Chronicles books are essentially lore and mythology collections on the universe with lots of gorgeous artwork to go alongside it. Although it's nice to own physical copies of them, those go for ~$30-40 USD. So getting both for $6 is pretty much a steal, in my book.

This is the type of tomes they are:

wowchroniclevdsl7.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
DyslexicAlucard
Oct 26, 2017
It still shows 21 bucks for me
One of two things may be happening:

1) You're not in the US or Canada and it's not on sale on your region, or

2) My link sent you to the physical hardcover page. I originally made the thread on my PC, so maybe I had it set to default to the Kindle editions in my browser. I think I've fixed the links so that if that was the problem, it shouldn't happen anymore (fingers crossed.)

Rmagnus

Oct 28, 2017
Ya I am not based in USA. Maybe will try a VPN when I am home, thanks for the heads up