• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Via the Tamashii Monster Arts Figures. The next trailer is set for Brazil's comic con at December 9th and will debut online on December 10th.

tumblr_pj1j7zvCOw1qcqjsdo1_1280.jpg

New Edit: I bit the bullet too soon. Here's Mothra's and Rodans designs. If a mod could edit the title.

DtTajWMU4AActHn.jpg

DtTbV4kVYAAa6jW.jpg

The classic Godzilla and Mothra Ifukube themes will be in the movie. Here's a small taste.

Last edited:

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it would have taken a monumental fuck-up to ruin King Ghidorah's design. It's pretty iconic for a reason.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Really wished they reworked Godzilla's feet. They look like brontosaurus feet.

The King Ghidorah design, love it, looks nice and in shape, lost that dad bod I see. Those bat wings look incredible.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Mothra looks...weird

I will hope it is because they sucked at posing the toy and in the movie at least it does not fly with the legs like that

passepied joe

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not the biggest fan of Mothra's eyes but we're looking at a tiny figure of it, I'm sure on screen it'll look better. Either ways they all look great, very little complaints from me.

Hindenblewp

Oct 27, 2017
Stellar designs, for the most part, but what on earth is that Mothra?

The Mothra figure seems small, though, so maybe it's some kind of intermediate form? Despite, y'know, her cocoon. Guess we'll see?

CheeseConey

Oct 27, 2017
Really wished they reworked Godzilla's feet. They look like brontosaurus feet.

The King Ghidorah design, love it, looks nice and in shape, lost that dad bod I see. Those bat wings look incredible.

Good news, they changed Godzilla's feet... they are a little bigger. Also they made is spines larger and more classic looking.
lsOzAuR.jpg

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Mothra could use some work. I get why they probably added the claws, but they could have kept some more of the classic aspects.

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, that looks like King Ghidorah and that makes me so, so happy.

If it sounds like this then I don't care what happens in the movie it will be an 8/10 minimum:

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I understand the impulse to want to alter Mothra to be less... just a big moth, but that design sucks.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Damn impressive how well they nailed it. Wow.

That Godzilla design also somehow looks better than the first film but I can't quite place it. Maybe a thinner torso and the ankles look a little less chunky...

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Ghidorah and Rodan are flawless. Exactly what they should be. The tweaks to Godzilla's already excellent design are positive too.

Mothra is a lot more monstrous looking than usual. I can see why they went for that but it'll take getting used to.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Another look at Godzilla's mildly tweaked design, courtesy of a big-ass statue:

oYqIluJ.jpg
Oh thank God they did fix his feet. Not perfect, I mean in some of the movies Godzilla's feet looked like me walking around in my dad's shoes when I was 5, but they no longer look like nubs. Love those spine redesign. I mean......I rather then be white but whatever.

Oh good lord
DtTUSIoVYAIHWlK

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus, this looks like a dream come true for Godzilla fans. They absolutely nailed the designs.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Godzilla looks more like classic Godzilla.

All of these designs look great