• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I have almot 8500 rubies so wish me luck :)

Good luck, man. You'll definitely need it.

Yeah, he's one of the best characters in the game. Just did nine 10x pulls and no Zero. Got six 5* characters but not the banner unit. These rates are real trash lol.

RIP. Yeah you have to be extra, extra prepared for these FES units or you're just rolling the dice. If you go all the way to 300 summons (so pity), there's a 40% chance you still didn't get them yet lol

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think I'll play the gacha for Zero. I want these Christmas units coming up, and I'm already saving up quite the stockpile of rubies.

Oh lord I miss-clicked and donated the max amount of gold to my guild, that shouldn't bite me in the ass, right?...

On other topics, should I use now all my 130+ Roulette tickets while the Launch Event is still going or wait for a possibly better future Roulette?
(if that's even a thing)

I'd personally use them. You can get a boatload of skip tickets, square cores, gold souls, rainbow evolution items, and gold. One thing to keep in mind, is you don't have to collect all three items once you fill those three slots. If you've got two of three items needed for a bingo, you can leave them and keep spending your roulette tickets until you get the bingo on the item you want. Getting a bingo gets you a big bonus of the item that you got a bingo for.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
8RBHtWI.png

Hurray! 🎉🎉🎉

Fionel

Jan 11, 2018
If the rates on Global is anything like JP then FES characters like Zero should be only 0.3%... good luck guys.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
YES! got Zero's battle card in the first 10x pull :D
Congrats! I just got his card too, but it definitely wasn't on the first pull. 😅

I know I ask a lot of questions in this thread, but here's another one, I'm close enough on Zero's Battle Card banner to feasibly get the KOF Fest Special Selector ticket. So even though I have his card, should I go for the ticket? And will the contents of the ticket be updated as future FES characters are released, or will it always be Zero's Card + the currently available battle cards for the common pool of 5* characters?

Last edited:

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats! I just got his card too, but it definitely wasn't on the first pull. 😅

I know I ask a lot of questions in this thread, but here's another one, I'm close enough on Zero's Battle Card banner to feasibly get the KOF Fest Special Selector ticket. So even though I have his card, should I go for the ticket? And will the contents of the ticket be updated as future FES characters are released, or will it always be Zero's Card + the currently available battle cards for the common pool of 5* characters?

I'm kinda waiting on this answer too, but for the step-up characters, will they be added to the normal summon pool for the tickets

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Here's a list of the Tekken characters that went to JP

Jin Kazama Defense (Blue)
Jin Kazama (T3): Balanced (Green)
Kazuya Mishima: Balanced (Yellow)
Heihachi Mishima: Offense (Purple)
Ling Xiaoyu: Offense (Yellow)
Ling Xiaoyu Schoolgirl: Defense (Purple)
Paul Phoenix: Offense (Green)
Armored King: Defense (Red)

Armor King and T3 Jin were free or reward from the shop I believe.

Oct 26, 2017
it looks like we are getting the tekken collaboration for global 👀

That'd be really cool, but I'll tell you--the amount of potential events that are coming up for the western release is staggering.

We've got Christmas(five characters), New Year's(four characters), Valentine's(three characters), and then this Tekken event(eight characters) and maybe ALSO the Pretty event(three characters). I want characters from each of these events, too. Gacha gods, have mercy!!

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I am scared they are gonna burn out the player base with these rapidfire Fest and limited time banners. Even whales have limits, ha.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
it looks like we are getting the tekken collaboration for global 👀

....Shit.

I'll retract my previous statement. I'll most likely will roll on this banner as I'm sure the Mishima's will be busted af. Holy hell are they fast with these banners, I'm getting E7 flashbacks. I mean I'm happy, but goddamn!

Lol everyone is pulling Zero and I'm still trying to pull Orochi Iori. I'm convinced whales dominate this game lol.

Fortunately in this game Whales aren't as stifling for the rest of the player base as they are in other games (looking at you E7).

I am scared they are gonna burn out the player base with these rapidfire Fest and limited time banners. Even whales have limits, ha.

Quite true.

Also, I tried to do Goenitz on Hard again while attempting to get hit less than 15 times...Your willpower on getting this done is incredible. lol

Last edited:

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
Also, I tried to do Goenitz on Hard again while attempting to get hit less than 15 times...Your willpower on getting this done is incredible. lol
I still haven't gotten the 15 hit thing done. I gave up and got the other two challenges and gave up after an hour and a half of attempting it.

As an aside, can alternate versions of characters use special cards of their normal forms (like can o. iori use his regular special)?

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I still haven't gotten the 15 hit thing done. I gave up and got the other two challenges and gave up after an hour and a half of attempting it.

Glad I'm not alone on this haha

As an aside, can alternate versions of characters use special cards of their normal forms (like can o. iori use his regular special)?

I don't think O. Iori can, but other characters from different years can use the same special card.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
The halloween characters can use their normal battles cards as well i think.
for O.Iori and O.Leona, they are completely seperate characters so i dun think they can use their normal battle cards

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks all! For Goenitz i resorted to using Crazy Envy Mary from Epic mode to clear those two challenges. I might attempt the 15 hit one this weekend, but yeah his ability to grab you out of an attack and choreograph where you attack made me angry lol

As two asides a) can Crazy Envy Mary use her regular special card and b) is there a discord ResetEra uses for this game?

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks all! For Goenitz i resorted to using Crazy Envy Mary from Epic mode to clear those two challenges. I might attempt the 15 hit one this weekend, but yeah his ability to grab you out of an attack and choreograph where you attack made me angry lol

Once you complete the "dodge X times or less" challenge, it makes the "take X hits or less" challenge much easier, because you just dodge like a madman for pretty much the duration of the fight.