• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

King of Fighters All Star (Mobile) |OT| Here Comes a New Gacha

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Looking a our pace thus far, I imagine we will probably get 2 Fest banners a month + whatever seasonal / collab stuff.

Fest Units:
96 - Goenitz
97 - Orochi Iori, Orochi Leona, Orochi Chris, Orochi Yashiro, Orochi Shermie, Orochi
98 - Omega Rugal
99 - Krizalid
00 - Clone Zero
01 - Zero, Igniz
03 - Ash, Terry, Mukai
XIII - Kyo
XIV - Nakoruru

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
I have Orochi Iori, H. Kula and will pity pull Orochi Leona after 1 pull, but I want Zero he looks cool. xD

No rubies though, not sure if it's worth farming the story to get him.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
They do. Can't tell you the frequency though. We have a huge backlog as you can tell. As far as adding new ones it's maybe 1 a month.
Our version of the game hasn't even been out a whole month yet and we've already had four Fest banners:
- Orochi Iori / Leona
- Goenitz
- Omega Rugal
- Original Zero

The pace this game is at right off the bat is pretty nuts.

Not to mention the four-character limited time Halloween banner, the two two-character Step-Ups and the three-character Wolves banner.

On top of all that we have the Tekken announcement and the previous tease of the Pretty Banner...

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
At the very least they should be keeping the seasonal stuff to their actual seasons. The Halloween banner we got was the one from last year. The only curveballs we've got atm are FES banners and collabs.

They're definitely going way too hard for no reason. If they spread some of this stuff out they could definitely make more out of it too. Like if I was a whale and I looked at the shop there are summon packs for literally 4 different FES banners that add up to like $200 each. None of them even guaranteeing anything. The release schedule wouldn't look so bad if we didn't have Iori/Leona and Goenitz banners unlock as part of the story progression.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
The saving grace may be that at least Fests will at some point return vs one time only banners like Collabs or Seasonal Units (AFAIK Japan got a new set of Halloween units and not a return of last years banner that we got over here). Even if we get bombarded with banners non-stop we can pick and choose what to go for and still have a chance at skipped ones later when they return.

Now, how long it will take for returns? No one knows. Heck, we don't even know how long we have to wait for stuff like the Wolves Banner or the Step-Up characters to be added to the main pool / selectors.

Oct 26, 2017
The rate they're going at is crazy, could stay brutal if they want us to catch up to JP which would be wild.

As I said in a previous post, the next three months are going to be crazy. Christmas event, New Year's event, Valentine's event, plus the Tekken event and maybe even the Pretty event. Not to mention any FEST and Step-Ups that'll happen between all those events!

It's gonna be a bloodbath for people's rubies, and maybe their wallets.

Oct 27, 2017
I've made a conscious decision to save for seasonals and collabs. Gonna skip all fest banners for now. I know I won't have the strongest characters at least at first but that's ok

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I definitely wouldn't mind Paul for some Death Fist action but then I'd need to luck into him and his card. No way that's happening.

Good thing they aren't adding Steve or Anna

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I definitely wouldn't mind Paul for some Death Fist action but then I'd need to luck into him and his card. No way that's happening.

Good thing they aren't adding Steve or Anna
I would've been toast if they added Josie or Asuka, but I'm baffled they left out Lili as she would've made them BANK.

Nonetheless, I'm sure the Mishimas are gonna be ridiculously good so I'll try to pull for Jin or Kaz at least.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
While I think it’s really awesome to have the teller collab, never been the biggest fan. I’m probably going to hold out fo 2003 since Ash and Wild Wolf Terry are some of my favorites in all of KOF

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
So I guess that lvl 85 requirement for the growth mission on Mature isn't actually 85, because I got credit for it and she's at 80.