• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty much always grinding on various stages.

I beat Mecha Goenitz and can grind Chiziru chapter 11 on auto consistently at level 26 Atk, HP, and Def buffs. You can still die SUPER quickly on Goenitz stages via the bosses with my buff levels though. Luckily most of Goenitz strategy is easy to either cheese or dodge, but same can't be said about the character bosses that love to break out of combos, and when it comes to Orochi Shermie and Orochi Leona and their bullshit projectile moves.
Thanks for the tips. I'm only around level 10 on each so far, so that'll take a while to reach that point!

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What should my buff levels be at to beat Chizuru's chapter in the epic quest? I'm at lvl 13 for atk and def and 12 for hp.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What should my buff levels be at to beat Chizuru's chapter in the epic quest? I'm at lvl 13 for atk and def and 12 for hp.
Lv 15-20 should be good. Level up the Green 5* Mature you got and unlock a bunch of her cores, specifically the ones that make it so that she causes bleed with crits. She makes Chizuru's chapter way more tolerable.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Well, I just uninstalled the game. After doing 24-25 ten pulls for zero I am left with no rubies and no zero. I can't play a game with such horrible rates for banner units. Especially when they are far superior to all other units. I hope everyone that is still playing has a great time with the game because the gameplay was actually really fun.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well, I just uninstalled the game. After doing 24-25 ten pulls for zero I am left with no rubies and no zero. I can't play a game with such horrible rates for banner units. Especially when they are far superior to all other units. I hope everyone that is still playing has a great time with the game because the gameplay was actually really fun.
Sorry you didn't get what you want and sorry to see you go, but at the same time, gacha games are money traps, so you're probably better off.

Xclash

Oct 25, 2017

That really sucks but if you do change your mind. rerolling for the Tekken Characters (Jin & Kazama) is the way to go as they are both top tier and even Paul can be gotten for 1k to 2k rubies.

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Single character banners feel like too big of a gamble in this game, I have better luck with multi-character banners like the halloween or 97 wolves one.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Playing a gacha game for waifu/husbando reasons will always be bad unless you whale. Especially this game where rates are so low for specific characters.

This games not bad since they give you so many free characters that's you can build up. I wasted 9000 rubies for o.iori but if I was willing to reroll I probably could have just got o.iori and free select a mai and never roll again in this game until next major power creep. Those two and the free characters are enough to finish all pve content. Which is great since a lot of gacha games have progression walled by rolls.

Also if you really want a FES character you pretty much have to pity pull it.

To understand how hard it is to get a fest character at that .3 percent.

You need to pull 231 times just to get a 50% chance of getting the character. You have under 60 percent chance of getting a FES character before the pity selection. A 10 roll has 3% chance of getting the character, a 100 rolls only 25%.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Single character banners feel like too big of a gamble in this game, I have better luck with multi-character banners like the halloween or 97 wolves one.

Sometimes it's luck even with the multi-character banners too. I didn't get any of the halloween characters (probably why I got Zero lol) and for the '97 wolves banner it took me 2/3rds of the way to pity to get the third. I do like the step up banner because at least theres less pulls needed for those to get both characters and the specials.

Blackage

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something about progression in this game, as I have friends/guildmates @ lvl 90 and 18k+CP while I'm @ 80 with 11-12k on a few chars.

Can anyone give me a breakdown of what I'm supposed to be doing? I try to do the dailies/guild dailies on a regular basis and I'm finishing up Vice's Red Element challenge.

Gold seems scarce and unlocking cores is expensive.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something about progression in this game, as I have friends/guildmates @ lvl 90 and 18k+CP while I'm @ 80 with 11-12k on a few chars.

Can anyone give me a breakdown of what I'm supposed to be doing? I try to do the dailies/guild dailies on a regular basis and I'm finishing up Vice's Red Element challenge.

They have probably done 3 things:

Used the atk+.def+,hp+ capsules up to 99 on the character.
Unlocked most if not all cores.
Equipped high level special, set and option battle cards on the character.

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
I got Halloween Mature in the first pull of the banner. I stopped right there.
I got Orochi Iori in the first pull of the banner. I also stopped there.
I got both Maxima and King in the Step Up. Maxima by roll, King by card. Stopped there.
I never bothered with Omega Rugal or Original Zero.

I have almost 4000 rubies ready for the Tekken characters.

My main characters are Kyo '96, Choi '94, Ryo '94, Yamazaki '97, Halloween Mature and Maxima 99. Now training Athena '96 and Vice '98.

Nama

A Big Deal
Nov 2, 2017

Battle cards are not to be ignored and each characters special specific card is alot of points. I use skip tickets mostly on the 40ap weekly card dungeon as they cost the most AP and can drop 4star set cards. Those maxed out helped me alot.

As for gold might wanna invest in certain characters that give gold bonus, example King +King striker gives Paopao cafe bonus which gives additional gold everytime you clear.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
I'm just going to hope for a Xiaoyu and if I don't get her with what I have right now I'll go back to saving for valentine Kasumi.

somato

Oct 25, 2017
Code:
Version 1.1.0

■ Tekken Collaboration Update
- 6 Tekken Collaboration Fighters, 11 Collaboration Battle Cards added
: Jin Kazama, Kazuya Mishima, Paul Phoenix, Heihachi Mishima, Xiaoyu Ling, Armor King

- Free Tekken Fighters
: Jin Kazama (Classic), Armor King can be obtained for free.

- Tekken Costume Fighters added
: Xiaoyu Ling in a school uniform added.

- Tekken Collaboration Dungeon added
: Clear the Rush Event and obtain Armor King and other awesome rewards.

- Collaboration Special Event
: Join the Check-in Event, Roulette Event, Super Mission, and other events.

■ New Fighters added
- A formidable fighter from KOF Fest, Geese XIV joins the battle.
- Christmas costumes added for 4 fighters.

■ Black Friday Special Deal added
- Amazing Black Friday Special Deals added.

■ Black Friday Bonus Time Event
- 1/2 AP Consumption in Gold Dungeon: Easy, Normal, Hard
- Gold Gain Rate 200% in Gold Dungeon: Expert

■ Improvements
- Enhancements made in UI/UX
- Bug fixes

Here's the notes from iOS... Christmas costumes already? Glad to see some Black Friday deals and the AP/Gold bonuses sound great.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
3 x10 pulls in:

K9Q4E3b.png

Also, I'm not sure what the difference between his special card that you get from the arena tokens and the one in the banner is.

EDIT: Looking at it further, the one you get from the arena tokens is just better in terms of stats. The only stat that it isn't better in is def, and just barely. More CP, HP, and Atk, and more damage and shorter cooldown. That was comparing them at both the same level and star rating.

Last edited:

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
So, I was contemplating my teams earlier today and how I wanted to get a solid character for each color that Orochi Iori can lead. Currently:
Yellow - Orochi Iori
Purple - Halloween Kula
Blue - Sentai Clark
Red - Mai 95
Green - Kensou 99

I have been wanting Yuri to replace Kensou from the beginning, and I just got her from the 10x free tickets! Soon I'll be able to use use her and Paul for Attack teams, plus she can lead a Green team of her, Andy 98 and Mature 96.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I knew if I got one of the two it'd be Xiaoyu and not Jin. Damn it

Luckily I think I can pity this banner in the 3 weeks we have.

Accidentally wasted 900 rubies on the Geese banner smh

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or have the ads for packages gone up exponentially? Got interrupted by 7 package ads in a row at one point.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
How good is the free Iori compared to the free Jin?

Nevermind, I went for Jin since he's Green and you can get Iori for completing the event.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
The gacha gods smile upon me this day, for I obtained XIV Geese, and 95 Yuri!!

It took over 10,000 of my stockpiled rubies, but...I got em'!

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
Dunno if I should spend my rubies trying to aim for Jin or spend it on getting the battle card for my O.Leona. How important is it to get Leona's special move?

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
All these freebies and its beggining to feel a lot like christmas. Accidentally spent a few on the roulette because it uses rubies with no confirmation.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Whip is one of the enemies in the Time Attack! I wish she'd be released already.
All these freebies and its beggining to feel a lot like christmas. Accidentally spent a few on the roulette because it uses rubies with no confirmation.
Yeah that's bullshit that is.
I think I might've accidentally spent some on one spin, I hope I didn't.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
So I spent 5400 rubies last week trying to land O. Zero and didn't get him. Though I got other 5 stars like 94 Heidern, 96 Chizuru and 99 Kensou.

I spend 5000 rubies on the Tekken banners and pull Jin and Lin in 3 10-pulls and I landed both their battle cards.

Back to O. Zero.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Remember you can create Paul with 200 Souls.
Or get lucky like I did and get him in the roulette. Didn't spend much rubies so I think the game was giving me mercy for not getting either jin or ling with the pulls. I needed a better green character at this point. The AS yamazaki is in the events as well as athena, but I'll try to get yamazaki and it will easier since it's red.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Anyone else not seeing the Classic Jin/Iori '98 Super Mission?

Please don't fucking tell me it's locked behind me completing the Green Element Festival

Dumped 3x 10 pulls into Tekken banner, got Jin.