• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Two more ten pulls, two more ten pulls not Kazuya
I think I'm 6 ten pulls away from pity. Hopefully I can make it there (or the game just gives me Kazuya before then) w/o spending money

Also, I wanted them to slow down after the Tekken collab. I expected them to only have the X-mas units until the end of the year. I have no idea why they're trying to cram so much shit in so fast. I assume it's to get you to spend money since you're probably broke going for Tekken units or Geese XIV, but even if I was dropping money on this game, I would still feel worn out with this much shit, cramming like 3 banners in like 2 weeks (I'm assuming they won't start these until the Tekken banners end)

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
SLJrehg.jpg

December stuff.

Xmas Units (Yuri, Leona, Whip, Chang, Choi)
Pretty Genderbend Units (Chang, Yashiro, Billy)
Orochi Yashiro, Orochi Shermie, Orochi Chris FES
Chang already?

What the actual fuck is happening? I'm starting to get worried with all of this front loading. Those 3 are supposed to be anniversary units.

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got XIV Geese to level 90!

SLJrehg.jpg

December stuff.

Xmas Units (Yuri, Leona, Whip, Chang, Choi)
Pretty Genderbend Units (Chang, Yashiro, Billy)
Orochi Yashiro, Orochi Shermie, Orochi Chris FES

I knew that this was coming and still...it's a bit much. The Tekken event, and now we're getting Christmas + Pretty event + Orochi New Faces. Gacha gods have mercy.

I want Christmas Yuri and Christmas Whip purely for the novelty, but I don't *need* them. The one I really want is Pretty Chang since she's apparently really good, and she has the Orochi Iori leader skill, only for female fighters as a whole instead of attack class fighters. Don't need any of the Orochi New Faces.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
Finally did a pull on Kazuya and Heihachi banner, and got 98 King and Kazuya. I've been getting good luck on the tekken banners

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Chang already?

What the actual fuck is happening? I'm starting to get worried with all of this front loading. Those 3 are supposed to be anniversary units.
Finally got XIV Geese to level 90!

I knew that this was coming and still...it's a bit much. The Tekken event, and now we're getting Christmas + Pretty event + Orochi New Faces. Gacha gods have mercy.

I want Christmas Yuri and Christmas Whip purely for the novelty, but I don't *need* them. The one I really want is Pretty Chang since she's apparently really good, and she has the Orochi Iori leader skill, only for female fighters as a whole instead of attack class fighters. Don't need any of the Orochi New Faces.
I think they want us to be basically caught up to Japan, or at least not far off. Probably makes translating events easier if you can do it at the same time as they are being developed.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
The bloodbath continues. I really just want to save for Ash so trying not to pull. Remember hearing the pretty units were super good, especially Chang.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
So after spending the exchange currency for King and his card, what's the general recommendation on what to go for in the shop next?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think they want us to be basically caught up to Japan, or at least not far off. Probably makes translating events easier if you can do it at the same time as they are being developed.
I get that, but people only have so much rubies and money.

At least this means I'll get Garou Terry sooner than later.

Oct 26, 2017
So after spending the exchange currency for King and his card, what's the general recommendation on what to go for in the shop next?

If you have intentions to use Armor King, buy his souls from the exchange shop. There's enough in there to get him up to level 80, I believe.

If you don't want to use Armor King then ignore his souls, and go for everything else. Gold's the most useful thing to grind for, but the affinity boxes are good for leveling the affinity of your Tekken characters, and the +stat capsules are always nice for buffing up your characters. I've honestly bought everything from that exchange shop, and now I'm just grinding for gold.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The pace of the game is killing my interest honestly, so I'll throw in everything I have when Pretty Chang arrives and if I fail to get her I'll probably just uninstall and move on. I should have around 200 pulls saved at that point, maybe a bit more (if they do some generous Christmas logins or something).

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not too bothered about the pretty event being so soon but I can imagine why others are. The release schedule seems pretty breezy other than the way they're rushing out FES units. With how low their rates are I can't even muster the ability to feel annoyed about them. Now if they had a 1% chance then I might be mad because there was a chance.

This doesn't seem like main game material. The gameplay is fun but they need to give us more to do. I can just play less so it's all good.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
I'm trying to decide if I should still try for Kazuya, because he's the only Tekken character (apart from School Girl Xiaoyu, but I ain't paying for her) I don't have, or save up for Pretty Chang and the Orochi bunch.

Oct 26, 2017
Is pretty chang really good or something?

Consensus seems to place her at equal level with Orochi Iori(in terms of yellow fighters). The effects she gets off of her skills and cores seem pretty good--one of her cores resets the cooldowns of her other skills after she uses a finishing skill, and her leader skill is effectively Orochi Iori's leader skill, only Pretty Chang's grants a +60% attack buff to all female characters on your team instead of just attack class fighters.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
if they would just add new year's vice, i could pull her and then use my gems on other stuff

is there a date for the december stuff?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Oh god, I finished up the Iori missions and yolo pulled on Tekken V2. Kazuya and Heihachi came back on the first pull. Gacha is real.

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
The game is too unstable to let it autorun on the Tekken EX missions. I've already lost close to 200 AP.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Ive had it crash on autorun and the only ap you lose is for the successful completed missions. Just pick up where it left off.

Also for the green festival, what does the "complete episode 0 in epic quest" require?

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
I was wrong. The Paul crafting options will disappear on the 16th.

Well that's sucks.

I guess the question now iwhether it's worth spending rubies on ticket packs to get Paul ASAP so I can start his soul quest.

I should still be able to get enough souls to get Paul active as long as I get 5 days of tickets and soul quests without spending extra rubies.

I have 148 Paul souls right now with 8 days left of event. So three days to get 52 Paul souls. That should take an extra 300 to 600 gems from secret shop. Is the active worth 300 to 600 gems?

Or maybe I'll get lucky and nail his character or active on the Roulete.

somato

Oct 25, 2017
Christmas banner is up, but no pretty banner yet. Probably see that one after Tekken goes away in a week.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
So, just for lulz I decided to throw 900 rubies at holiday banner.

Screenshot_2019-12-09-07-44-02-647_com.netmarble.kofg.jpg

What the hell game... I'm not complaining. Immediately traded for their special cards too, since I had a ticket and enough unneeded cards for Whip's in exchange.

Oct 27, 2017
A holiday gatcha story...
First x10 pull, I get Winter Chang.
Second x10 pull, I get more Winter Chang.
Third x10 pull, even more Winter Chang!
Fourth... Winter Yuri.
Fifth... nothing

I want Whip

Oct 26, 2017
I pulled Christmas Whip and Christmas Leona through a few x10 pulls on the gacha. The game *really* wanted me to get Christmas Whip because I got her four times while playing the gacha. Which is nice, because it makes limit breaking her easier.

Now that I got Christmas Whip, I want Christmas Yuri but the game's not letting me get her yet. :(

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure why I wasn't getting alerts when new posts were made in here... odd. Anyway, did a couple pulls and got Christmas Chang (ugh) and called it quits immediately. Will wait for the Pretty banner.

Gacha gods please have mercy on me when the time comes...

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Ok green festival done. I probably didnt have everyone set to green fighters only so thats probably why the mission didnt complete. Gonna roll for that christmas banner so i can get leona.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Winter Holiday Chang is useful for gold farming. Putting Winter Holiday Choi (craft unit) with him:
- When stage is clear, Gold +12% for all team members
- When stage is clear, Gold +3% for all team members

Another reason to appreciate Winter Holiday Chang is that him being created led to this commercial with The Great Muta:

Edit:
Funny enough, minutes after posting that I did 2 pulls just for the heck of it. First was all gold and the second:
Screenshot_20191209-025324.png

Last edited:

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
made 5 pulls, only got an 5* on the last pull and wasn't even a christmas character. big sad

hope I get lucky in the ruby roulette at least

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
After 10s of pulls in the Halloween event, missing Kula every time (so many Matures and Shermies), I've been saving thousands of gems for the holiday event - just for Whip.

Welp, second pull
LGSWYrF.jpg

3 card pulls after this I got her special card too. wtf

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
WTF the Tekken gift boxes end after 30 purchases.

Thats like 5 less Paul Tickets per day than expected which means 5 days of Paul tickets and soul quest will now not be enough to get Paul special card.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
The game finally handed over Kazuya. I literally said out loud "hand over the fucking Kazuya, you son of a bitch", I guess the gatcha gods only respond to threats

I was 30 pulls away from pity. I've never been this deep on a banner (my luck usually isn't this trash, got Jin and Heihachi in like 30 and 40 pulls each, respectively), just to make sure, there's really no point in getting the pity ticket if I have both? It'd just give me like, 40(?) souls for one of them? I don't think 2700 rubies is worth that many souls, but I've never had a dupe 5* before so maybe it actually gives you a fuck ton of souls, idk

Only missing both Xiaoyus now. I'm not coughing up the 40 bucks for the schoolgirl one, but I'm debating if I should try to get the regular one or just save, I really would like to complete the collection (again, except for the schoolgirl Xiaoyu but fuck that noise) but also my luck is trash and I'm only like 40 pulls into the Jin/Xiao banner so I'm not getting that pity ticket

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Whether or not I get Pretty Chang determines if I keep this app installed on my phone. I just want a leader for all of my current/future waifu, without restrictions. I'll have around 18-19k gems myself, but could get more if I want to grind more of the story.

Good luck to us all.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
I'll go all in for her too. XD
I have like 17K and can get more from the story too.

Btw anyone knows if there'll be another character that we can craft by using arena coins? We have Geese now.