• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
JL28tYP.png

PCwFTGk.png

Are you ready for Orochi FES, New Years AND Swimsuits all at the same time? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
...what? Why the actual fuck are we getting summer units IN THE DEAD OF WINTER.

I guess nothing is off limits now.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
First time i played a mobile game which tried to match the content in japan. Is such a thing even good? Like being behind 1 month is good enough.

Also hit all the rewards on score attack. Those exchange cards are interesting.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
First time i played a mobile game which tried to match the content in japan. Is such a thing even good? Like being behind 1 month is good enough.

Also hit all the rewards on score attack. Those exchange cards are interesting.
Well, lots of publishers are doing single servers now. It's probably more cost effective to develop new events for all regions at once, or at least close together.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Fuck. Summer Kula and Angel were like the ONE thing I considered pulling for out of vanity. Did not expect them so soon. Ugh, global is suffering.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
hMOp8KW.jpg

January Events! We're getting Athena in Wonderland too! 🤣

100 free Summons on the AS banner. That's pretty nice!

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
So that's what that is. I want that Wonderland Veronica (or regular), might give it a shot if Orochi doesn't run me too much. Also Wonderland Yuri has the O.Iori leaderskill for Defense types.

There should be an event dungeon with tickets like the one going on now and I think Iori will have a daily login thing that gives 1k rubies.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
I suppose I'll be dumping rubies into Orochi. Are any of the New Year and Summer units good?

Will Summer Kula and Angel have the same purple special cards as the Halloween units? I never got those for my Halloween Kula and Angel and I really want to spec them.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
hMOp8KW.jpg

January Events! We're getting Athena in Wonderland too! 🤣

100 free Summons on the AS banner. That's pretty nice!
...Dammit. I'll roll for Athena and Yuri.

Consider myself exhausted though.

I was going to roll for Orochi, Mukai, and Garou Terry as well, but I'm just going to do Garou Terry now. I was only interested in Orochi and Mukai for tier reasons, but the tier lists are mostly for PvP, which in order to get good rankings, you have to drop rubies for, and screw that. That and the live PvP continues to be absolutely broken in multiple ways, so I don't care about it anymore. I want Garou Terry for personal reasons.

So that leaves me with wanting:

Garou Terry (personal reasons)
Wonderland Athena (good all rounder LS)
Wonderland Yuri (good def LS)
Fireworks Hinako (good balanced LS)
Sylvia (personal reasons)
Winter Silvia (personal reasons)

Also, still waiting for Rock Howard. I'd love it if he was a FES unit too so I can make a "my two dads" FES team.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
I gotta wonder at some point if they're gonna have a full time banner for all the AS units. At this rate the AS roster is gonna be bigger than the base roster.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If we're getting Athena in Wonderland does that mean we're getting Vanessa in Wonderland too? Because if so I'm tossing my rubies to the wind and ignoring everyone else.

Fucking hell.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Wonderland banner in Jan as well? Christ.

At least the 100 free pulls are for the AS banner. That's cool. I assumed they were going to be for the normal banner.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
We are going to have two AS Kulas and Angels before their default costumes? So strange.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah at this rate I'll never be able to truly save rubies lol. Game is making it hard to pick and choose if they keep doubling and tripling the units.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
If we're getting Athena in Wonderland does that mean we're getting Vanessa in Wonderland too? Because if so I'm tossing my rubies to the wind and ignoring everyone else.

Fucking hell.

It's the same event so that's Athena, Vanessa and Yuri plus Iori from super missions which includes some rubies. There should be some free tickets too.

Oct 26, 2017
Christ, they're really going to run the fanbase ragged and penniless at this point. At this rate, next month will be Valentine's event + Igniz FEST + Krizalid FEST + Samurai Shodown collab + Sakura festival event.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I do want haohmaru so hopefully I can resist the urge. Also my defense units are not as good so my league ranking is not going to be as good this week. Arena is a different story. I have been doing challenge mode on 2 and it is making a difference in ranking for me.

somato

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, this train just won't slow down. I don't even have Pretty Chang yet, since I am waiting to use tickets from the event shop before I spend rubies on trying to get her... And now all these other banners are starting? Ridiculous. I don't mind spending a bit here and there for characters I want, but this pace is breakneck and I am getting really tired of it. /rant

IIRC, there was some FB survey thing and people voted for Summer, so that's why we're getting those units now.

Add me to the list of folks that are gonna get wrecked in League this week... Mature and Vice are 90, Jin is 84, and every other decent defense character I have is in the 60s. :lol: They're throwing characters at us, yet it takes ages to level some of them (Tekken post event) up.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, this train just won't slow down. I don't even have Pretty Chang yet, since I am waiting to use tickets from the event shop before I spend rubies on trying to get her... And now all these other banners are starting? Ridiculous. I don't mind spending a bit here and there for characters I want, but this pace is breakneck and I am getting really tired of it. /rant

IIRC, there was some FB survey thing and people voted for Summer, so that's why we're getting those units now.

Add me to the list of folks that are gonna get wrecked in League this week... Mature and Vice are 90, Jin is 84, and every other decent defense character I have is in the 60s. :lol: They're throwing characters at us, yet it takes ages to level some of them (Tekken post event) up.
Yea this league will be a bit dicey this week. My Jin is 90 and I can 100% combo with him but my king and Xiaoyu are 80 and 71 respectively. I don't think I'll be teaching platinum this week

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's the same event so that's Athena, Vanessa and Yuri plus Iori from super missions which includes some rubies. There should be some free tickets too.

Welp. Guess Orochi is getting ignored then. :(

I'm happy they're giving us free AS pulls, but hopefully there's events that award rubies because this is too much, even for a gacha game, this is crazy.

Oct 26, 2017
I got the 2020 energy thing too, so it may have just been sent early for some users if not all users. I'm on iOS if that makes any difference.

Also, I realized that both the Summer characters and the New Year's characters are in the same gacha banner. Shit, I might have to get the pity ticket in order to get New Year's Vice.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
2020 ap is gonna be great for the stein coin farm. Also used everything to get a pity chang for the christmas banner. Now i have all christmas fighters and some souls left over. Luckily the ladies banner has 2 weeks left and summer/winter banner doesnt interest me too much.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Let Lady Luck look kindly at us on this day, for we are broke in rubies, but not in spirit.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
. . . dammit!

because they're giving us all these free pulls, it doesn't make sense to use rubies to pull until the last day

Viiiiiiiiiiiiice!

oh, on the plus side, if i need to pity her i'll be able to given the free spins too

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
They have a sale right now for 500 rubies you get 100 Auto Tickets. Pretty damn good and a time saver when grinding mats.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I would like Orochi, but I've already burned my resources for Lady Chang. Thankfully, I'm not too interested in the Summer and New Years units (although if I get any from the daily tickets I'll be happy). Plus, I really want to pull on the Wonderland banner because I want all of those units. I have 2k now, but haven't done any card pulls yet. Waiting to see if I can luck it for free first.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I was cursed with Orochi Chris from my 5000 ruby ticket, literally the only one I didn't want. :/

Well, now that I have him though, he's not gonna go to waste. I caved and pulled for his card too, which thankfully didn't take many rubies to get. I'll get you next time Yashiro!

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet, the last set of stages for the pretty event can drop the boxes where you can summon on their banner. Already managed to get a couple. Think I'll just let it farm overnight with the 2020 AP they gave.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
got all the character pull tickets, did a ten pull for nothing and then an eight pull because i had gotten two already

got three 5 stars in the eight pull

no banner characters, two were repeats