• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Can't enter raffles as a junior...guess I should post more. :(
Anyone have a spare code I could get? I entered the survey when I was in vacation visiting family in the Philippines. Maybe that's why I didn't get it? It oddle enough changed some of the answers to Tagalog.

edit:. I got the email just now!!

Also, I have done 10 x10 pulls on Ladies banner and got nothing. Guess I'm real lucky I got Pretty Chang from a free single pull.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
Can't enter raffles as a junior...guess I should post more. :(
Anyone have a spare code I could get? I entered the survey when I was in vacation visiting family in the Philippines. Maybe that's why I didn't get it? It oddle enough changed some of the answers to Tagalog.

edit:. I got the email just now!!

Also, I have done 10 x10 pulls on Ladies banner and got nothing. Guess I'm real lucky I got Pretty Chang from a free single pull.

Ill send you a code

OP
OP
Burning Kasshu
Oct 25, 2017
TheAceBokuto

What's your average daily player check-in number, and overall guild level? (And do you personally plan to stay active in the game?)
Avg. Daily Player check-in is usually around 19-23 and the current Guild level is 27. I personally plan to stay active though if anyone super active wants to take over guild buff duties be my guest. I've always at least gotten one off a day. The second one has been a little hit or miss depending on if I'm awake for it or not.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Avg. Daily Player check-in is usually around 19-23 and the current Guild level is 27. I personally plan to stay active though if anyone super active wants to take over guild buff duties be my guest. I've always at least gotten one off a day. The second one has been a little hit or miss depending on if I'm awake for it or not.
Okay, so Kewlmyc, are we moving then?

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, go ahead. I'll post about it in game.

I'll stay behind until either I'm the only one doing daily log ins or we run out of money.
You shouldn't punish yourself for that long. If the players are active, they'll see your notice. If I were you'd I'd just wait a few days.

Anyway, I've already left. You have to wait 24 hours before applying to another guild, so TheAceBokuto I'll send in a request tomorrow night. I go by HoursLeft in the game.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You shouldn't punish yourself for that long. If the players are active, they'll see your notice. If I were you'd I'd just wait a few days.

Anyway, I've already left. You have to wait 24 hours before applying to another guild, so TheAceBokuto I'll send in a request tomorrow night. I go by HoursLeft in the game.
Nah, I ain't punishing myself. Just no reason letting all the money we accumulated go to waste. Buffs are buffs.

Also let me know if your guild coins carry over to KOFera tomorrow.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
So we're finally merging guilds now huh? Maybe then we can be in the top 100 guilds again.

Also got summer K' and Kasumi from todays gold token. Looks like rng is back on my side.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Did my Guild mission stuff for the day and left as well. I'll apply to KOFera when the cooldown clears. TheAceBokuto . Same name as on here.

Will be sad to go from the number 1 donator at 36k to having 0 contribution, lol.

TheAceBokuto I'll send in a request tomorrow night. I go by HoursLeft in the game.
Agreed!
Alas, I'll send ya a friend request, Kewlmyc . You've probably been my most used guild friend for support.

Edit: Messaged ya in game, but if ya don't get the message after I leave the guild (IDK how the in-game PM system works, really) then my id is 4HVELV. Send me a request please. I tried to send you one but it wouldn't let me.

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did my Guild mission stuff for the day and left as well. I'll apply to KOFera when the cooldown clears. TheAceBokuto . Same name as on here.

Will be sad to go from the number 1 donator at 36k to having 0 contribution, lol.

Agreed!
Alas, I'll send ya a friend request, Kewlmyc . You've probably been my most used guild friend for support.

Edit: Messaged ya in game, but if ya don't get the message after I leave the guild (IDK how the in-game PM system works, really) then my id is 4HVELV. Send me a request please. I tried to send you one but it wouldn't let me.
My friend list was full so I didn't get it. I went ahead and emptied it of people who don't play anymore so now I have a lot of space. Sent you a friend request.

My friend code is TQLRO2 for anyone who wants to add me. Got a fully leveled Lady Chang as leader currently.

2 gifts from KoolAid

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from KoolAid!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

KoolAid said:
Can't use if you already redeemed one

These are our awesome prizes:

• Mobile Mobile: KOF All Star 5* Fighter Selector - Won by FluffyQuack FluffyQuack (1 entry)
  • Mobile Mobile: KOF All Star 5* Fighter Selector - Won by OhSatan OhSatan (1 entry)

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
People that didn't get the email make sure to check spam. That's where mine went. I also left kusoge and will put in for KOFera when my 24 hours are up. My name is the same as on here.

2 gifts from perpetuallyawake

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from awake4ages awake4ages!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

awake4ages said:
Extra codes, one use per account

• Android Android: KOF Allstar 5* Fighter Selector - Won by Skyfireblaze Skyfireblaze (1 entry)
  • Android Android: KOF Allstar 5* Fighter Selector - Won by AdawgDaFAB AdawgDaFAB (1 entry)

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mine came in at some point last night and was in my "Promotions" tab. Guess they're still trickling out.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
3 gifts from Verelios

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Verelios Verelios!

Verelios said:
The KOF email came in for me just now so here's three 5* fighter selector codes.

• Android Android: KOF 5* Fighter Selection Ticket
  • Android Android: KOF 5* Fighter Selection Ticket - Won by Burning Kasshu Burning Kasshu (1 entry)
  • Android Android: KOF 5* Fighter Selection Ticket - Won by Hentailover Hentailover (1 entry)

waxinlyrical

Oct 25, 2017
Hi there, long time lurker. I recently started KOFAS when I saw it advertised on Twitch prime rewards. I've been part of the Kusoge guild for a while now but saw the message that it was disbanding so I left that guild, but when I try to join the KOFEra guild it keeps telling me I can't join it yet. I know there's supposed to be a 24 hour cooldown period after I leave a guild but every time I it seems to ask me to wait an increasing amount of time! (i.e. at one point in time it said "Try again in 30 minutes", now it says "Try again in 55 minutes!" )

I'll try again when I wake up in the morning. My in-game name should be Wax. Thanks!

Oct 26, 2017
I got Swimsuit Mai in my free x10 pull today. The only ones I don't have yet are New Year's Mai, Swimsuit Angel and Swimsuit K'.

At this rate, I think I might get them all just from these free x10 pulls.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
I got Swimsuit Mai in my free x10 pull today. The only ones I don't have yet are New Year's Mai, Swimsuit Angel and Swimsuit K'.

At this rate, I think I might get them all just from these free x10 pulls.

My today's pull was all souls, with 60% of them just being Choi...

If I dun get Summer Kula by the end, I will seriously consider that 2020 package with guarnateed ticket. It's not select, but still another chance.

Oct 27, 2017
Applied for the new guild!
I have two codes but am a junior. Can I forward them to someone who'll do the giftbot? Or any fellow juniors who need it?

Just got 2 out of 7 Winter/Summer units so far from free pulls...

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't been so lucky on the new year banner from the free pulls. I ended up with 2 of the 3 lady units so I figure that's where my luck went this go around. There's still some free pulls left and I might throw in some extra pulls to see if that will help.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
Can I get an invite to the guild? One I'm in right now is deader than disco.

Also, I STILL haven't decided who to use my Fighter Selection ticket on, lol. Leaning towards Yashiro rn if only so I can get a 5* support for Shermie (I already have his special card from a random draw too) but most places seem to think Chris is better so I'm still a bit stumped.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can I get an invite to the guild? One I'm in right now is deader than disco.

Also, I STILL haven't decided who to use my Fighter Selection ticket on, lol. Leaning towards Yashiro rn if only so I can get a 5* support for Shermie (I already have his special card from a random draw too) but most places seem to think Chris is better so I'm still a bit stumped.
It's not really an invite. Just look up KOFera and ask to join. Might want to state you're from resetera.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't looked too deep into their cores and everything, but just testing them out in Time Attack, I wasn't feeling any of the New Years units. However, the Summer Units all seemed great. Thus far, I've only had 1 hit from the freebies, Summer K'.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
I got Swimsuit Angel with the latest pull, quite nice. Also got a red in a ladies ticket... Was a K' 99 dupe. Shouldn't have used the selector on him... At least I haven't used the new one yet.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this is a stupid question but is the Epic Quest like, /supposed/ to be mad tedious? Even with a maxed-out team of 3 Level 90 characters each with maxed-out battle cards, it still took me like a solid 5 minutes to beat Rugal at the end of Chapter 0-2. I heard that the best way to get Orochi's Special card is to play Chapter 1 when it eventually drops, but I honestly dunno how I'll manage if I'm struggling to do chip damage not even halfway through Chapter 0.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this is a stupid question but is the Epic Quest like, /supposed/ to be mad tedious? Even with a maxed-out team of 3 Level 90 characters each with maxed-out battle cards, it still took me like a solid 5 minutes to beat Rugal at the end of Chapter 0-2. I heard that the best way to get Orochi's Special card is to play Chapter 1 when it eventually drops, but I honestly dunno how I'll manage if I'm struggling to do chip damage not even halfway through Chapter 0.
You're supposed to grind for the boosts