• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Between rubies and the tickets I've done 80 pulls on the Ladies banner. Got a bunch of useless Option / Set cards (that I'll likely trade) and Yashiro's battle card twice. I only got Lady Chang from the character banner...

386709144046010392.png

Last edited:

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
I know your pain; I've done five ten-pulls for Orochi and still nothing. I've never spent a penny on a gatcha game before, but if anything's gonna make me whale it's this stupid-busted boss character I s2g

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Got new years geese from the gold 10 today. Not sure I'll use him over the other geeses but ok. Also been trying out Lady Billy and she's awesome. All her abilities chain and i love it.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Finally got another 5* from the AS summon token today, bringing my total count of 5* fighters from these tokens up to two

it's fucking Goro '96 and not an AS fighter

Oct 26, 2017
In today's free x10 pull, I got New Year's Mai.

Y'know, I was just joking about getting all these characters in the free x10 pulls, but it might actually happen. Only Swimsuit Angel & K' left, with three more free x10 pulls to go.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I'm at 4 days in a row with a 5 star pull. Went New Year Mai, Summer Kula, 97 Billy heralding the arrival of his beloved boss, New Year Geese today.

Oh and League is defense fighters again smh. This mode was kind of fun before but now it's nightmare fuel.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
After days of not getting a unit in the free pulls I finally got one and it's swimsuit kula. Haven't had as much luck on trying to get cards for these characters though. Did get the craftable card from the new years missions so more gold for me yay.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't gotten a 5* from a free pull ever in this game.

Went 0 for on all the free lady banner tickets, now currently going 0 for on the new years banners. Also went 0 fer on the halloween and orochi banners but that was like a total of 10 tokens so that's to be expected.

This is revenge for getting T7 Jin on my first pull for Tekken.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't present during the holidays and got thrown out of the guild :(
Yeah, that's my bad. Was seeing who was still active and cleaning house when deciding if we should move to KOFera or not.

You might as well move to KOFera since that's what everyone is doing. No point in joining Kusoge as we only have like 6 people actively logging in anymore.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Between rubies and the tickets I've done 80 pulls on the Ladies banner. Got a bunch of useless Option / Set cards (that I'll likely trade) and Yashiro's battle card twice. I only got Lady Chang from the character banner...

386709144046010392.png
Complain online, get whacha want!

Screenshot_20200106-070404.png

Also, I got the 5★ set card selector too, since I hit 90 pulls. If I use my league tokens to exchange for another selector, I'll finally have 3 and can grab the entire Kula Favorite Thing set. That's the one considered as the best, right?

Oh and League is defense fighters again smh. This mode was kind of fun before but now it's nightmare fuel.
Somehow, the first match I did in it had an Orochi Leona on their team.

Last edited:

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Complain online, get whacha want!

Screenshot_20200106-070404.png

Also, I got the 5★ set card selector too, since I hit 90 pulls. If I use my league tokens to exchange for another selector, I'll finally have 3 and can grab the entire Kula set. That's the one considered as the best, right?

Yep, it is the best set currently available with the selector.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I cannot figure out how to use the giftbot so here are the 2 codes for fighter selector tickets if anyone still needs one:

NTZXMYTTRBHZPKNSV7RL

VUDRDUTJJBU8NNN8VYRK

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Did we get the Xaioyu/Athena set during the Tekken event?
+6% ATK per card with a set bonus of "Increases Critical Rate by 10%. Increases Critical DMG by 50%. Active team members (including the caster) obtain 3% Power upon landing a Critical Hit (Cooldown 1s)" sounds incredibly good.

While not as good as that one, the Mad Hatter Iori set from the Wonderland event looks nice too.
Set bonus: Critical rate +8% and damage to ennemies +220% when critical hits are triggered
Card 1, lvl 10: +5% ATK
Card 2, lvl 10: +2% Crit Rate
Card 3, lvl 10: +12% Crit Damage

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, that was the Tekken set.
For some reason, the wiki has it listed under Japan Only.
Wish I would have known that was so good. I only did 4 pulls on the Tekken cards banner because I got Xaioyu's battle card in the first and Jin's in the 4th.

Guess I'll have to save up for the Hatter Iori set and the Gintama option card w/ +1.7% Crit Rate & -1.9s skill CD (if we get that collab).

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I had to pity twice to get that set :(. As for saving up, I guess there are some FES sets with Kaya and Noah that are really good.

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
TheAceBokuto

Hey, just wanted to say that I migrated from the Kusoge guild, and wanted to join the main one, my username is Luke.

(I already sent a request)

Edit: ohh that was quick, thank you!

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got my coupon codes. Since I already used someone else's, here's all three of mine

BNKX8SXBNPNXPBBNKDMZ

MNPJ5RXLBWM5PTBHJDVV

UNMHVLTYMBMBY7NWVMKJ

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even particularly want anyone from the summer/new year banner, yet another soul filled 10x pull is just depressing.

waxinlyrical

Oct 25, 2017
Do banners come back in this game? I'd like to get pretty Chang as a leader for a team of waifus but I'm sooooo far off the 27k needed for the pity pull and I've almost exhausted all the pulls you can grind from the event. I have been thinking about maybe dropping money to whale it up a bit but then I think about all the damn ads this game makes me watch every day and I feel like I'm already making them enough money lol.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
VICE! FINALLY!

and from the free pull, all is right in the world

of course, the game crashed right after i selected to pull, so i didn't get to see her actually be summoned, yea i'm a little salty about that lol

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Day 8, still only got Summer K'. Would like more of the Summer units, but won't go spending rubies on them.

I think that the next banner I'll be saving for is the Wonderland one. I want all of those units. Yuri is good as a leader and all 3 of them would be great for my Lady Chang team:
White Rabbit Yuri - 60% ATK Defense Leader, Freeze skill, Blue Defense
Queen of Hearts Vanessa - Super Armor, can inflict Stun, Freeze or Petrification, Green Balance
Alice Athena - Skill that inflicts DoTs, Purple Attacker

I also want Sakura Hinako. She's a (the only?) 60% ATK leader for Balance type and has a nice looking kit.

Edit: I completely forgot about this. No time to hoard! D:

Last edited:

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Put in request to KOFEra guild, formerly of Kusoge. HikaruT

Day 8, still only got Summer K'. Would like more of the Summer units, but won't go spending rubies on them.

I think that the next banner I'll be saving for is the Wonderland one. I want all of those units. Yuri is good as a leader and all 3 of them would be great for my Lady Chang team:
White Rabbit Yuri - 60% ATK Defense Leader, Freeze skill, Blue Defense
Queen of Hearts Vanessa - Super Armor, can inflict Stun, Freeze or Petrification, Green Balance
Alice Athena - Skill that inflicts DoTs, Purple Attacker

I also want Sakura Hinako. She's a (the only?) 60% ATK leader for Balance type and has a nice looking kit.

Edit: I completely forgot about this. No time to hoard! D:
Need all Vanessa units as I can get them, along with Kasumi, so I'll be right there with Wonderland. My luck means I'll end up with Athena or some crap, but still.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do banners come back in this game? I'd like to get pretty Chang as a leader for a team of waifus but I'm sooooo far off the 27k needed for the pity pull and I've almost exhausted all the pulls you can grind from the event. I have been thinking about maybe dropping money to whale it up a bit but then I think about all the damn ads this game makes me watch every day and I feel like I'm already making them enough money lol.
Very rarely, it seems.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I ended up with swimsuit Mai in the pull today so my luck is headed in the right direction

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
I've only gotten new years Geese and S.Angel from the free summons. Is the new years set cards worth it?

Oct 26, 2017
I've only gotten new years Geese and S.Angel from the free summons. Is the new years set cards worth it?

I personally think so, but only if you have a good defense fighter. I've got both Pretty Chang and Orochi Yashiro, and the Summer set cards boost their attack by a big amount, more-so than the Kula set. And, their skills synergize well with the Summer set, since some of their skills boost their defense temporarily, and in the case of Pretty Chang, one of her skills grants her an attack buff based on a percentage of her defense, so having the Summer set equipped would effectively double her attack after using that skill.

Otherwise, I think the only other noteworthy battle card from this event is the Mai/Andy Summer Option card. It gives a small chance to give you super armor after being attacked, albeit for 1/2 seconds. If you never got the Tekken option card from the Tekken event, it's a fine substitute.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
I'm still trying to get pretty Chang with no success, and I don't think i'd be able to pity without spending money. I've only got Hooded Jin as a defense so I think i will just skip these card.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Hoodie Jin is basically a FEST character without the purple banner. He also would go wonderfully with the Summer card set.