• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Got Kyo because I kike him but had to reach the pity, he uses a different super card, thankfully I got it easily.

I'll probably skip Mukai since I have Jin, Zero and Orochi Leona.

Johnjamin

Oct 28, 2017
man EQ 1-10 is rough without orochi/heihachi, what are you guys using to take him down? i'm at buff level 15-ish across the board and i don't survive the first 30 seconds....that and for some reason no matter what maxed out cards i use i can't get my cp to go any higher than 20k.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
man EQ 1-10 is rough without orochi/heihachi, what are you guys using to take him down? i'm at buff level 15-ish across the board and i don't survive the first 30 seconds....that and for some reason no matter what maxed out cards i use i can't get my cp to go any higher than 20k.
I'm lucky and got H.Kula. I didn't know this at first, but if you freeze Saisyu then the burn damage stops. Slap a healer striker and two maxed out option cards that reduce cooldown, and it should help a lot.

Also if you're having issues, then both Rimururu and Genjuro are good against Saisyu if you can wait for the SamSho collab.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
It's hard, I used H. Kula and swimsuit Mai as striker, Paul was the leader with 96 Mai as striker to heal him and Orochi Iori was the 3rd fighter with Mecha Goenitz as the striker for his healing too.

Most of the time I just keep running away from him and heal myself then freeze him and attack, and if I want to attack him I let him attack me once then use emergency dodge so the burn isn't ridiculous (his counter burn is ridiculous) but if he attacks you then the burn isn't that bad and you won't get his counter, if you got burned from his counter then don't attack and run until it disappears.

I used Mary's option card that reduces burn.

Johnjamin

Oct 28, 2017
ok cheers guys, yeah i've been using the h.kula/swim mai combo too, with blue mary and goenitz didn't think of using paul as leader, good shout!

Oct 26, 2017
I guess the gacha gods are showing pity on me after my recent bout of bad luck in the gacha. From the free 5 summon tokens on the Noah banner:

mGvsCRE.png

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Against my better judgement having hit 2 pitys so far on FES banners I said screw it and did a couple summons on Kyo's banner. Somehow I got him on the second summon. Blew my mind

I think I'm just gonna YOLO this shit now. Fuck it

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Now that the SP version of the Vday event is open, please don't forget to work on the missions for the ladies that haven't earned all their rewards yet.

All the EX stages give the same rewards, depending on the difficulty level, so don't just grind Chizuru's stage because it's last on the list. (She's already reached all her goals.)

Oct 26, 2017
Against my better judgement having hit 2 pitys so far on FES banners I said screw it and did a couple summons on Kyo's banner. Somehow I got him on the second summon. Blew my mind

I think I'm just gonna YOLO this shit now. Fuck it

Congrats! I hope I get that same luck if I decide to earnestly play the gacha for Mukai, 'cause I'm really considering it.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats! I hope I get that same luck if I decide to earnestly play the gacha for Mukai, 'cause I'm really considering it.

I hope it works out man. As long isn't a matter of need then you're practically impervious to disappointment.

Really wish they'd do mixed FES banners like the Orochi trio to bump up the rate a bit. That's the main thing I dislike on FES banners. What kind of festival is that?

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
I totally forgot orochi leona and iori are in the new regular banner. Maybe the free pulls are better after all.

Also I got two kula cards and few kula souls. I dont think im getting her this time around.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Shermie was the character I choose for my infinite reroll when I started the game. The moment I saw her do her victory dance I knew I made the right choice.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stopped playing, but just popping in to say Shermie is the best. She styles on you. She makes phone calls while fighting. And she does it all with bangs.

Best girl.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
Shermie was the character I choose for my infinite reroll when I started the game. The moment I saw her do her victory dance I knew I made the right choice.
Same! I went with Shermie as my reroll and Yamazaki as my selector ticket, they helped me plow through the early story and PVP.

Hoping I can snag Alice and Rock so I can make my KOFXIV team with them and Yamazaki; idc if it has no synergy.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
Has anyone been able to claim the final reward for the bounty hunter raids? I get a message that says "The condition hasn't been met to complete the quest"

Fries

Oct 25, 2017
Good timing, no luck on Kyo but I did get Pretty Chang from Kaya's summon and had no purple AS souls.

Last edited:

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
Mukai is out now, I do want to pull for him, but hes another blue unit, and I already have O.Zero and T7 Jin

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for SamSho, which I'm guessing will drop tomorrow as Valentine's leaves. If I can get Haohmaru and Genjuro then I'll do at least one random pull for Mukai. If not then oh well, got Hoodie Jin, Bunny Yuri, Orochi Leona, Whip and Sentai Clark in my Blue Teams rotation.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I tried 4 summons on Mukai which turned up nothing. I did mange to get my first Diamond summon though which turned into New Years Vice. I didn't have her so that's cool.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mukai is out now, I do want to pull for him, but hes another blue unit, and I already have O.Zero and T7 Jin
Yeah, good Blue units are bountiful in this game. O.Leona, T7 Jin, Wonderland Yuri, Mukai, O.Zero, O.Yashiro (for a grappler), and we're getting Rock Howard soon, who most likely also going to be super good.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
If Samsho is tomorrow I messed up because I'm broke now.

Forgot that the event reset got moved forward a day since that last update.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Yeah I'm skipping Mukai too, got many pretty good blue characters.

I got O. Shermie from the daily free pull, that's nice but it's a dupe, souls at least. XD

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Any of you guys never pull the fighter or the battle card from these roulettes? I swear, not even once and I see people saying they got 3 cards, why can't I get the fighter? smh

I only gathered up 137 souls so I had to spend a buck to be able to afford Kula's card. Should have exchanged for it while I had the chance, I'm gonna slap it on Summer Kula.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
there been any confirmation that sam sho is tomorrow? or is it just assumptions/guesswork?

They teased Genjuro during Kyo's trailer last week and the Valentine's score event ends tomorrow. If not this week then probably next week.

If it's anything like the Tekken event we got a butt ton of rubies, well over 10k during the event period. If you're low I wouldn't worry too much.

Johnjamin

Oct 28, 2017
Ah ok the fact that they haven't done a stream or anything then i'd be surprised if it was tomorrow.

I hope you're right about the rubies however, I don't think it's gonna be like the tekken collab, i have a feeling that was a one off. It'll probably be more like the the standard score attack events, but given the last time we got rubies from one of those was the king one, which was what, at launch?

Hope i'm wrong though.