• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like we'll likely be getting even better versions of the SamSho characters than what Japan initially got.

Also, it seems Japan may be rerunning the event as well? That would be the first time a crossover has returned there, afaik (although it makes sense for it to happen with SamSho, since they actually own that).

Oct 26, 2017
Gottem!

Lfp0IA0.png

Didn't even have to empty the coffers, either. Now that I got him, I'll save up for Christmas Elizabeth, who I pray to Jesus doesn't come out until the end of this year. 'Cause by then, I might have enough rubies to actually get the pity summon if need be.

Also, it's been a while since I've played KOF 2003, but Mukai is *enormous* in this game.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like fortnight roulettes will be what they use for introducing many of the Non-AS units, rather than adding them to the common pool / selector or even doing step ups. Golds missing from Global:
Iori 95, Leona 96, Chizuru 97, Athena 98, CYS 98, May Lee 01, Vice 02, Mature XII, Sylvie XIV, Alice XIV

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
I feel like fortnight roulettes will be what they use for introducing many of the Non-AS units, rather than adding them to the common pool / selector or even doing step ups. Golds missing from Global:
Iori 95, Leona 96, Chizuru 97, Athena 98, CYS 98, May Lee 01, Vice 02, Mature XII, Sylvie XIV, Alice XIV
I hate these guys, even when buying the extra tickets those roulettes don't really deliver, feel lile a scam to me. I'd rather get step ups, I want normal character more than the AS ones anyway. I already know I ain't getting 2000 Angel, like Kula before her.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I prefer this to step ups honestly, but I really hope they get added to the general pool at some point.

I'm guessing they're cool with the amount of people that spend $10 every two weeks for these roulettes.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
These roulettes kind of suck and there's no where near enough free pulls to craft the fighter. At least the Paul roulette from the collab let you spend rubies for 10 spins. They're banking on the people who are interested spending money on extra rolls (admittedly, it's only a buck or two) because most people won't land on the fighter.

It's something like only 1 in 5 people will pull them using the 98 tickets we get during the event period. Can't they bump it up to 1% rate at least? 0.25% lmao

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if I prefer the roulettes over the Step Ups. With the roulettes, you can get a bunch of gold souls, particularly gold AS souls. But, with the Step Up, you have a *much* better chance of getting the character you want. I think it's only 3000-5000 rubies to complete the Step Up, and that guarantees at least one of the characters + their super card.

The Step Up needs to come back in some capacity. Roulettes are fine, but we need a break from them. Three in a row(four, if you count Paul) is too much.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
I prefer the roulettes, even though I've aways had shit luck with it, since I don't need to spend rubies to get them.
I'd rather save my rubies for collabs or Fes characters

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Lucky you, I want Angel but I ain't spending a dime on this game anymore.

Outside of stray yolo ruby spin, once or twice, I don't spend on roulette's anymore. If I don't get it I don't get it. example being Kula. I like her sure, but I let her pass me by, cuz I already have two better ones. For this roulette my actual aim is Angel's special card for my halloween one. I am not sure if I have any use for regular one, outside of her being hot, lol.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lucky you, I want Angel but I ain't spending a dime on this game anymore.
You can still get her most likely if you aim for getting bonuses on the souls and exchanging them for her in the shop. It probably won't be enough to get her and the card though, but you might get lucky and get both. You get a max of 7 free spins a day (3 from tickets earned during missions, 4 from watching ads).

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
You can still get her most likely if you aim for getting bonuses on the souls and exchanging them for her in the shop. It probably won't be enough to get her and the card though, but you might get lucky and get both. You get a max of 7 free spins a day (3 from tickets earned during missions, 4 from watching ads).
I'm not lucky with these roulettes I always just get gold and as souls the only character I got was Paul, I bought the 300 tickets for Whip and was barely able to craft her, got around 70 souls for Kula, I'm sure it's gonna be the same for Angel.

Oct 26, 2017
Mukai is really fun to play so far, and his rock effects look great!

Now the only problem is having to figure out how to fight all the Mukais that I'll fight in Arena and League. :(

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
For people who still care, League is finally back to normal.

That and I guess Championship was just a temp thing.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Maintenance at the usual time today of 5pm PST for 5 and half hours. Among the patchnotes including the samsho collab and general bug fixes, theres gonna be some Goenitz adjustments. Maybe some nerfs I guess?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maintenance at the usual time today of 5pm PST for 5 and half hours. Among the patchnotes including the samsho collab and general bug fixes, theres gonna be some Goenitz adjustments. Maybe some nerfs I guess?
Nerfs for Goenitz? lol, if you're talking about the character, then he's probably getting buffed since he's easily the weakest FES unit. In a world with super armor and damage invulnerability, Goenitz has nothing.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
New trailer video + event.
facebook.com

SamSho Sizzle | The Samurai Shodown fighters are preparing for arrival! Watch this video closely for a little SURPRISE! Be sure to check the forums for a big event as... | By The King of Fighters ALLSTARFacebook

The Samurai Shodown fighters are preparing for arrival! Watch this video closely for a little SURPRISE! Be sure to check the forums for a big event as...

A total of 2 videos will be uploaded. 1 today and 1 on the 26th.
So make sure to follow us on Facebook and be ready!

Please see below for details on the event.

■ Event Period: 2/24 - 3/12
■ Event 1) Get rewards with the 2 coupon codes in the 2 Samurai Shodown Facebook videos!
■ Event 2) Get rewards when the videos get an accumulated 1,000/2,000/3,000 shares!
1,000 Shares: Samurai Shodown Fighter Gold Token x1
2,000 Shares: Samurai Shodown Battle Card Gold Token x1
3,000 Shares: Samurai Shodown Fighter/Battle Card Gold Token x1 each.

First code

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Got Rimururu from Facebook summons, 6 tickets and got her.

I don't use FB and there's a mission that requires you to make 5 friends, how can I add friends on FB? lol
I just made a quick account, so if there's someone that has FB here's my username "Mesharey".

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Hoahmaru is a beast, damn!

Tried 5 pulls and no luck. Hopefully the freebies do it. Still, there's plenty of time.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I just went to do my 1-1 EQ dailies and see that 1-2 says "6 Day(s) Remaining. So, we should be getting next week. I am not even close to finishing 1-1, so Yashiro is going to have to wait a good long while.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, the buffs to Haohmaru and Goenitz are INSANE. They're both some of the best units in the game now.