• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I can understand 3pg cards for characters like Haoh and Gen or characters who have CD reset like Lady Chang or O. Iori. However, is it really worthwhile chasing after battle cards for others like Rimururu (outside of completionism / favoritism of course)?

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I can understand 3pg cards for characters like Haoh and Gen or characters who have CD reset like Lady Chang or O. Iori. However, is it really worthwhile chasing after battle cards for others like Rimururu (outside of completionism / favoritism of course)?

I can't tell how good she is but I'm really annoyed I didn't go for Heihachi's battle card knowing now that he eats PVE alive.

You never know.

That said this collab returning is a lot more likely than Tekken.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't tried her out yet, but I did hear that Rimururu has crazy fast meter gain, so I suppose her card would indeed be worth going after.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Got Haoh's Special Skill card too in three multis~

Now can I be patient enough to pull Rimu's with tokens? I really shouldn't push my luck since they've been so generous today... 👀

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017

- Skill 1: Disable guard for 4 sec on hit
- Skill 2: 3-sec Super armor, when it hits, disables the enemy's SA and breaks their guard
- Skill 3: the Last hit disables SA for 3 secs even if the enemy is guarding, 27% ATK boost for 7 seconds

Cores
- When HP is lower than 49%, reduce damage received 4% for 5 seconds, stackable up to 10 times. When HP is higher than 50%, 50% DEF to ATK
- Reset all skills cooldown when stunned or petrified. 15-sec cooldown, recover 5% HP per second for 3 seconds, activate Hyper Armor for 3 seconds.

Sounds insane + his card specials are basically his KOF XIV Supers / Climax. Thus, this was still all I could think of after seeing the vid.​

f1e.png

Last edited:

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
tbh I wish I waited instead of just jumpinging to pulling the banner before work. Cuz I didn't even check my options, like what free tickets are there in the event to earn adn blah.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
I really need a good red, so I might go full out for Haoh. Does anyone have a full list of buffs?

Rock looks insane against FES, meh against everyone else.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I really need a good red, so I might go full out for Haoh. Does anyone have a full list of buffs?

Rock looks insane against FES, meh against everyone else.
I haven't seen them in English yet, but NM JP posted this:
kofallstar.netmarble.jp

一部ファイター調整のご案内 | THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR

いつもプレイしていただき、誠にありがとうございます。『KOF ALLSTAR』運営チームです。 2020年2月26日(水)に実施するアップデートでファイター8体のバランス調整を行います。新し

I'll wait for official translations to be certain, but a prelim once over using Google Translate sure makes it seems like they all, even Charlotte, got great buffs (Hyper/Super Armor, DoTs, CC, etc...).

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Almost every event until now when they gave us free tickets I got one of the featured units out of them. Now that I actually give a shit no luck lol

I got Valentine's Mary, what the hell do I even do with her?

There's the facebook share thing which should give us another 2 gold summon tokens and I think another coupon code like the SAMURAI one. Maybe even something during the stream.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

- Skill 1: Disable guard for 4 sec on hit
- Skill 2: 3-sec Super armor, when it hits, disables the enemy's SA and breaks their guard
- Skill 3: the Last hit disables SA for 3 secs even if the enemy is guarding, 27% ATK boost for 7 seconds

Cores
- When HP is lower than 49%, reduce damage received 4% for 5 seconds, stackable up to 10 times. When HP is higher than 50%, 50% DEF to ATK
- Reset all skills cooldown when stunned or petrified. 15-sec cooldown, recover 5% HP per second for 3 seconds, activate Hyper Armor for 3 seconds.

Sounds insane + his card specials are basically his KOF XIV Supers / Climax. Thus, this was still all I could think of after seeing the vid.

f1e.png

His leader skill is also 55% atk for Fatal Fury characters.

Team "My Two Dads" is a go.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
How long is it taking you all to receive the summon token from the coupon pull? I went on the Facebook page to enter my profile ID and coupon code, but it's been over half an hour and I still don't have anything in my mailbox in-game, even after restarting the app.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
How long is it taking you all to receive the summon token from the coupon pull? I went on the Facebook page to enter my profile ID and coupon code, but it's been over half an hour and I still don't have anything in my mailbox in-game, even after restarting the app.
I'm guessing you are on iOS? On Android, as soon as the maint ended I went into the coupon menu in game, entered the code and got my gold token immediately.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
I re-entered the info and got it straight away too like you said. It got me nothing. Then the pull after that got me nothing. And then the next pull got me Haohmaru and 5-star Mature, so it's a good day :)

Oct 26, 2017
I got nothing from the free SamSho x10 pull, but I wasn't too hurt over it.

After playing the SamSho time trial, however...I needed Haohmaru. Thankfully, the gacha gods showed me mercy. I got him on the fourth x10 pull, plus I got Rimururu twice!

Oh, and one other thing. Those x10 pulls gave me enough diamonds to do one pull on the Kaya banner. And...this is who I got:

'Guess now I can start seriously trying to get big ranks in Arena and League.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
I got that email too... although it says
"
A chance to get 500 Rubies!
Samurai Shodown Collab
Coupon arrived!

"

so maybe its rng?

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen people talking about that email, but I didn't get it myself.

I'm beginning to think there are different email newsletters to be subbed to and if so I have no idea how to get on the right one. These are the only KOFAS emails I've ever received.

unknown.png

None of those contain codes. Just fan kit stuff or "come watch our stream / videos we uploaded!" PR.

I'm linked in game, have filled out every post-stream survey and can login to their forums with my email and have it show my in game info. However, I have never once received one of their emails that contained a code to use.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Only in gacha games can the story setup be "You are role playing as specific character" and you not actually have that character as usable LMAO

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
Stream is up now

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Survery at the end of stream, up for 10 mins

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
docs.google.com

The King of Fighter ALLSTAR Livestream Participant Form

Fill out the form completely and correctly to receive the February 25th's Livestream reward! Please include valid information so we may properly send you your reward. If filled out correctly, you should receive your prize within the next week or so. ※ 10x ALLSTAR Costume Fighter Tickets ※...

10x All-Star Fighter costume pull?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
PvP upgrade coming in the next update.
Based on watching the stream for a bit, it looks like the PVP has gotten better?
PVP is already been way improved from what it was. The biggest problem right now is that US Server 1 and EU server aren't working, so people are having to migrate to servers that have they have worst ping connections.

I also found that opening the ports 222.96.0.0 - 222.122.255.255 (Netmarble server IP range according to google) on my firewall bidirectionally actually helped my connection a lot.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
docs.google.com

Fill out the form completely and correctly to receive the February 25th's Livestream reward! Please include valid information so we may properly send you your reward. If filled out correctly, you should receive your prize within the next week or so. ※ 10x ALLSTAR Costume Fighter Tickets ※...

Survey, Justin was fun to watch and the tournament.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
That stream was pretty entertaining. I think they should just stick to doing them when they're actually inspired because the one before this was awful.

docs.google.com

10x All-Star Fighter costume pull?

It's a banner with all the (non-collab) AS fighters if you don't login for 2+ weeks iirc. It showed up for everyone briefly when they did the major update for the summoning system before it got removed.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
That stream was pretty entertaining. I think they should just stick to doing them when they're actually inspired because the one before this was awful.
It was a good stream towards the end. They do need to have some of the employees get better acquainted with the game though. They should at least be able to name the characters they're using. 👀

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
One of the streamers was so disgusted she had to be there. Really made the situation awkward.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I was out getting food and completely forgot about the stream. First time I missed a survey.

Between my issues of never getting any of the emails with codes to this, my KOFAS day started off great with the banner pulls then turned bleh at the end. 😓

Edit: I just watched the stream archive and it was actually pretty fun when they got to the tournament. Charlotte looks like someone I'll enjoy a lot. Going to have to pull for both of them on Banner 2.

Last edited:

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
so I was autoing event, for points. It gave me 3 gacha tickets for the collab. I was like "wouldn't it be crazy if game just gave me haohmaru for free this way? " as I press the roll button... And this happens.

Screenshot_2020-02-26-15-29-00-837_com.netmarble.kofg.jpg