• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Noticed translation inconsistency. In the character page, Technical type is called "balanced". But in menu requirements it's called "technical"

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
I wish ai in league didn't cheat so hard. lIke, i get it, they need their frame perfect skill wiff punsiehs to win. but maybe they shouldn't be able to run at me like 1/4th of a second before UI even appears. I can't block or dodge, or catch them with my own skill fi there's no skill icon on the screen for me to tap. Talk about controller being borderline mandatory.

Jun 23, 2019
Damn is the King card even doable you need 100000 points and so little AP ;_;

And lest not talk about festival Athena...

I'm so glad I pulled that card in a random Battle Card pull I did. Now I don't have to do the event. However, I've spent $20 and pulled the Orochi banner over 10+ times and still no Orochi Iori or Leona. I'm pissed.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Festival Athena will most likely come back so really wouldn't worry too much about it. Definitely worth doing the King event if you can, the rewards are nice!

Oh, in that case you might wanna get a bit more powerful first. I was able to clear the final stage, by the end of it, in under 30 seconds on a good run, so that helped.
I have a yellow leader but just a 4 stars so I really don't want to invest on it...
My normal team now has all 6 stars.

For the bonus mainly my normal team can clear the stage.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
I have a yellow leader but just a 4 stars so I really don't want to invest on it...
My normal team now has all 6 stars.

For the bonus mainly my normal team can clear the stage.

How many points do you get per run? Event is around for like a month, so technically there's plenty of time, but other stuff is also going to be happening around it...

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
but then I would be using double the AP no? so maybe the level ups won't be enough.

No, trust me, I had more AP than I needed. I am currently trying to keep doing hard story mode for more rubies for tomorrow, and I having trouble running out before I get a rank up. Right now, you gonna have incredibly surplus of Ap from roulettes and other things, alongside level ups

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
I am going to have about 6k rubies for tomorrow. I just need to get Kula's character. I can trade for her Special card later, I am literally just one unneeded card away from being able to afford the trade

Bearwolf

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got this working! Going to save for Seth but waiting for that awkward moment when one version is Lighter skinned than the other.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There's no way to map controls yet on bluetooth controllers is there? Tried pairing the xbox one controller to my iPad, and the only attack I can do is basic attack and it's mapped to "start" of all things.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Is there a guide to this reroll/free character thing? I started with a 3 star kyo, and got 2 random four stars st the very start of the game.

Also do I have to wait till I've decided on my characters before getting the amazon prime free goodies?

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
I wonder if we are getting the Tekken collab at the same time. If so I'm saving all my gems until then

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I've pulled the Orochi Banner 40? 50? times, literally the only 5 star I've gotten is Athena '97

Welp, definitely not dropping $$$ on this game if it's gonna do me like this

Gonna keep letting the game play itself through all the difficulty modes of story though, get all the rubies I can get

Also, I really love how the red element in the Fighter Evolution Dungeon is titled "Green Element", despite the icon and text being red. A bit of a sloppy copy/paste job going on there. I wonder if this is the first instance of a Stroop test in video game.

Oct 27, 2017
I give up on the Orochi banner. I must've done it 25 times. After the last reset I just did my first pull on step up for kyo 95 and gonna get his card and hoard for halloween kula. used my selector for Shermie and won't bother with the unli banner.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
Currently working on the King Event, I've gotten just a bit past half way, and my K' up to 33% reward bonus.

I think the supporter also adds to the multiplier

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
This game is really quite fun. I'm normally not too big into mobile titles but it's full of SNK fanservice (so of course I'm gonna like it) and the beat-em-up gameplay is spot on.

I'm gonna have to start grinding to get Geese lol

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've pulled the Orochi Banner 40? 50? times, literally the only 5 star I've gotten is Athena '97

Welp, definitely not dropping $$$ on this game if it's gonna do me like this

Gonna keep letting the game play itself through all the difficulty modes of story though, get all the rubies I can get

Also, I really love how the red element in the Fighter Evolution Dungeon is titled "Green Element", despite the icon and text being red. A bit of a sloppy copy/paste job going on there. I wonder if this is the first instance of a Stroop test in video game.
I mean, you get given a selection ticket after 30 pulls on these banners, so I'm confused how you walked away with nothing after dropping 40 or 50 x10 rolls on it.

Unless you mean single rolls. If so, sorry for you loss.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I mean, you get given a selection ticket after 30 pulls on these banners, so I'm confused how you walked away with nothing after dropping 40 or 50 x10 rolls on it.

40 or 50 single rolls (done as 4 or 5 ten pulls), not 40 or 50 ten pulls, sorry if that wasn't clear

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

I believe the selector ticket only works for the standard gacha banner, doesn't it? If not, it's going to be tempting not to save up 300 pulls for a limited/FES character in the future. Damn my hoarding habits!

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I believe the selector ticket only works for the standard gacha banner, doesn't it?
No, it works on that banner's line up.

I'm looking it at right now, description says: "A selector used to obtain a 5(star symbol) Fighter from [KOFAS Fest] lineup including '97 Orochi Iori and '97 Orochi Leona."

Saving up to do 300 pulls on a future banner is probably the smartest play, but I'm probably gonna continue dumping into the Orochi banner until that expires, maybe I'll start saving up after that

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
No, it works on that banner's line up.

I'm looking it at right now, description says: "A selector used to obtain a 5(star symbol) from [KOFAS Fest] lineup including '97 Orochi Iori and '97 Orochi Leona."
Welp, I guess I"m hoarding after Halloween then!

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I believe the selector ticket only works for the standard gacha banner, doesn't it?
No, both the Orochi banner and the GoNuts banner have it. The Step up banner also has it, and it's way more generous with only 6 summons before you get the selector ticket (at 3 summons, you also get a selector ticket for a special move card). They also reset afterwards, so you can build up to the selector tickets again.

Of course, the above mentioned selector tickets only pertain to their specific units. You can't use a selector ticket from one banner on another.

So yeah, you are all but guaranteed to eventually get the unit you want. Just depends how much money or how far in debt you want to go.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
No, both the Orochi banner and the GoNuts banner have it. The Step up banner also has it, and it's way more generous with only 6 summons before you get the selector ticket (at 3 summons, you also get a selector ticket for a special move card).

Of course, the above mentioned selector tickets only pertain to their specific units. You can use a selector ticket from one banner on another.
Wait, you can get a ticket selector on one banner and then use it for another? That's huge! I assume pulls are reset in-between banners though, otherwise it'd be way too easy.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
FINALLY got Orochi Iori's super move. Not a fan of the fact I got it on the summon DIRECTLY before the pity ticket, but whatever. It's done. Now I don't have to worry about him anymore and can just save for whoever.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Wait, you can get a ticket selector on one banner and then use it for another? That's huge! I assume pulls are reset in-between banners though, otherwise it'd be way too easy.
The KOF Fest ones are interchangable, the rest aren't

Like, you could pull 300 times on the Orochi banner and use it to get '96 Goenitz or vice versa, but '97 Starving Wolves has it's own unique ticket

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That was a typo. I meant you CAN'T. Sorry.

EDIT: Didn't know the thing about KOF Fest. That's pretty cool actually. Noted for the future.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The KOF Fest ones are interchangable, the rest aren't

Like, you could pull 300 times on the Orochi banner and use it to get '96 Goenitz or vice versa, but '97 Starving Wolves has it's own unique ticket
That was a typo. I meant you CAN'T. Sorry.
Oh gotcha, thanks you two! I think I got it now. It makes pulling on FES banners a lot more desirable, since you can save/use the ticket for later (if you luck into what you're after with your initial pulls), in addition to the 6% 5* chance (instead of the default 5%).

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
The Step up banner also has it, and it's way more generous with only 6 summons before you get the selector ticket (at 3 summons, you also get a selector ticket for a special move card).
Oh fuck, I somehow forgot that it gave you select tickets until now

Probably should have dumped into this to get my '97 Shermie or something

I'm on Step 3, but there's no way I can get ~2500 gems in 1.5 hours

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh fuck, I somehow forgot that it gave you select tickets until now

Probably should have dumped into this to get my '97 Shermie or something

I'm on Step 3, but there's no way I can get ~2500 gems in 1.5 hours
Step up tickets only gets you the two fighters and their two special cards from that step up.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Step up tickets (fighter and battle) only gets you the two fighters from that step up.
So the fighter ticket could only be used to get either Kyo '95 or K' '99?

In that case, eh, have K' 99 and I don't really feel a great need to get Kyo '95, I know people say he's a good unit but I've never been a huge Kyo fan

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
So I got K from the step up ticket. I really wanted him . But I'm now officially saving until Tekken collab. Only unit that I'm missing that I really want is 5* Kim

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Two ten-pulls on the Halloween banner, all I had. Nothing. I then checked the rates. Apparently other 5* are mixed in which sucks, since I read in the Japanese version if you pulled a 5* it was guaranteed to be a Halloween character. Netmarble being Netmarble, I guess. :/

OP
OP
Burning Kasshu
Oct 25, 2017
9038d8f55585429fa20bf6a4bad54501_1572228898963_d.jpg

Halloween banner is up about to pull on it. I wish everyone luck on it.
*Edit* Did 3 ten pulls. Got Halloween Angel on first. Dupe Angel and 96 Kasumi on the second. Then, Halloween Shermie and Kula on the third. Thank you Gacha gods. Sorry Mature but I'm going to hold on to the rest of my rubies for another banner.

Last edited:

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Looks like they increased rates on banners? It's about 3% chance now to get banner units. Also there is a Maxima and King banner. Didn't expect that.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
So when the step up banner goes away you can't get those characters anymore until it comes back?

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Got Angel in my first 10x roll, she was the one I was the most interested in so I'm very cool with this outcome.