• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
How quick are re-rolls in the game? Is there an account closure option or do you need to redownload the whole thing like 2015

The game gives you an infinite reroll summon with a guaranteed 5* right when you start out so you can basically pick your 5* unit of choice and then ANOTHER free 5* unit selector just for starting out.

Riptwo

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to use the Amazon Prime perk with this on iOS? I click the claim button, and it sends me to the App Store even though the game is installed. I don't think it actually transferred anything?

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
i gave up on getting Oorchi Leona. After 4 pulls i got so many others. at least i Got Orochi Iori w/ his Ultra Card.

How do you contribute to the guild? i did the greetng stuff. is there a mode i gotta play?

Does anyone know how to use the Amazon Prime perk with this on iOS? I click the claim button, and it sends me to the App Store even though the game is installed. I don't think it actually transferred anything?

On the menu, theres an amazon prime button on the app itself. you log in through that

OP
OP
Burning Kasshu
Oct 25, 2017
Ok guild is officially full now. (SenhorMu and PolarBlair you'll get in because I'm pretty sure Panth and Winx aren't from here but I have to wait another 24hrs before kicking, If you are on here please reply to this) Anyways, if someone wants to create another guild go ahead and I'll add it to the op.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I didn't level up quick enough to join the guild. Also, reposting for a new page:

So I bought 96 Kyo in the secret shop but I can't find him in my fighters or codex. He appears at the bottom of the SS but he's greyed out with 'purchase complete' stamped over him yet when I look behind it, it says he's not owned. Did I get screwed over here?

PS4 Controller Commands

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
PS4 controller works pretty good on android, X - Basic Attack, Square - Skill 1, Triangle - Skill 2, Circle - Skill 3. R2 - Dodge, R1 - Special, Share Button - Pause, Options - Toggle Auto and Manual Mode. Left analogue to move. Don't believe there is a button to activate tagging and block though

Edit: Okay so L2 + R2 is block
L2 + Triangle is Tag 2
L2 + O is Tag 1
L2 + Square summons Striker
L2 + X uses Supporter

So full controller support with PS4 Controller

Last edited:

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
I am loving this game so far.

I've been playing quite a bit so I have a pretty decent team.
63 Yamazaki
58 Rugal
50 K'

Friend code: 9TN86K

OP
OP
Burning Kasshu
Oct 25, 2017
Is '99 Kyo in the game yet?
In Global no.
Japan has the KOF 13 NEST Kyo
latest

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Stupid special cards. I want King's one , but gotta save for future Kula. At least, cards don't appear to be locked to specific versions of characters.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I synced my PS4 controller to my phone but don't know how to make it work in the game

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
PS4 controller works pretty good on android, X - Basic Attack, Square - Skill 1, Triangle - Skill 2, Circle - Skill 3. R2 - Dodge, R1 - Special, Option - Pause, Share Button - Toggle Auto and Manual Mode. Left analogue to move. Don't believe there is a button to activate tagging and block though

Edit: Okay so L2 + R2 is block
R2 + Triangle is Tag 2
R2 + O is Tag 1
R2 + Square summons Striker
R2 + X uses Supporter

So full controller support with PS4 Controller

Holy shit gonna try this when I get home.

I synced my PS4 controller to my phone but don't know how to make it work in the game

I'm guessing the controller only works when you're actually in a stage? Maybe you need to navigate everything else with your phone.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Stupid special cards. I want King's one , but gotta save for future Kula. At least, cards don't appear to be locked to specific versions of characters.

There's a king special card you can get as a reward from the event with her going on, it's a grind but you can get it free that way. Does spike a good bit too so not sure how hard it will be to get it since I haven't really looked at how deep it is in it.

Kaji AF16

Nov 6, 2017
Argentina
Didn´t see this one coming. I downloaded it and gave it a chance, since I love KOF. It runs with some hiccups in my Nokia 6.1, but the graphics and general mechanics are good for a mobile gacha game.
Current team: ´96 Iori Yagami, ´98 Takuma Sakazaki, ´95 Heidern.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
This infinite re roll thing is SO AMAZING. Anyway I got Shermie after like 70 tries cause she's meta apparently and took my girl Mai as my free 5*. I'm ready to start now!

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica
Why is everyone rerolling? I'm just getting the characters that pop up and choose Kyo 97 (best Kyo for me from the real games) as the one-time selection.

Are people playing this competitively or what? All characters seem to be equally effective.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
There's a king special card you can get as a reward from the event with her going on, it's a grind but you can get it free that way. Does spike a good bit too so not sure how hard it will be to get it since I haven't really looked at how deep it is in it.

So far, seems like a massive grind, but I am trying

Also saving for Kula here. Too bad it seems she's butt tier.

If I cared about that, I'd not blow so much quartz in FGO for Miyu, I got 3 copies of Illya before I got one of hers XD

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
If I cared about that, I'd not blow so much quartz in FGO for Miyu, I got 3 copies of Illya before I got one of hers XD

LOL! Nice. I suppose not. I'm not a massive tier lord, but it does affect who I invest in gacha at times.

Aside from that the game's been solid. I like that there is an Auto button and it rewards you heavily early on as proper bait.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Managed to get to 10k points in the king event today, but that took a bit of no lifing. in general, 33 days is more than enough, so I am going to have my king special, that's good.

It's about 500 points per run for me, so 200 runs in a month. very manageable.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
i swear gatcha has something against me. my last 10x draws i got 3x orochi iori and no orochi leona. Bollocks