• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
looks like the game ate my last login reward halloween gold summon so instead of trying to report the problem i will simply uninstall and never think about it again
Do you mean you did the pull and nothing happened or that you can't find the pull token? For those Halloween freebies they actually put it on the Summon button instead of as a ticket. That might be the case. If not, sorry to hear that happened.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
Do you mean you did the pull and nothing happened or that you can't find the pull token? For those Halloween freebies they actually put it on the Summon button instead of as a ticket. That might be the case. If not, sorry to hear that happened.
yeah i checked, aint there

not a big deal because i wasnt really feeling the game anyway after breaking a couple login streaks but it sure makes it easy to stop

Vash

Oct 28, 2017
That's a shame though, Poppy.

I like it so far, while not a true side-scrolling beat-em-up, which I didn't even expect for this game, it's fun. Too bad there are no unlimited auto-clears that use energy. Not a fan of auto-clear being put behind limited tickets.

Blackage

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Little help with mission again? :P

"Defeat a Boss monster with Attack Type" No idea what this means.

ty Cubo :)

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Little help with mission again? :P

"Defeat a Boss monster with Attack Type" No idea what this means.

There's 3 types of fighters in this game:

1. Attack type (fist icon)
2. Balanced/Technical type (reticle icon)
3. Defense type (shield icon)

Just have an attack type in your party then get the final hit on the boss with them.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Man, out of native KoF characters yet to come only ones I care about is Vanessa and a little bit May Lee.

But I do want me some fo those collab charas tho. wonder what comes first

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I'll do a couple more summons on Orochis and if nothing then I guess I'm saving for NESTS Kyo.

Does JP KOFAS have an Ash Saga Kyo yet?

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Man, out of native KoF characters yet to come only ones I care about is Vanessa and a little bit May Lee.

But I do want me some fo those collab charas tho. wonder what comes first
I always had the feeling that May Lee wasn't ever gonna come back to the series (because she was made by Eolith I believe), so I'm really happy to see her in this game.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
If they ever announce a SF collab and Karin is in, I go into emergency saving mode... no rubies allowed to be spent on anything.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Should I be pulling on the Rufus or Orochi banner? I'm leaning towards Rufus because he's cooler but if the Orochi's are much better units than I'll go with that.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just waiting for whip and vanessa honestly. Gachalords have been pretty kind for my favorites.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going for all the Shermies, so I have 2 to go.

Maybe I'll go for Sylvie and Garou Terry as well.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I got Halloween Kula from the free summons and Rugal. How's Kula? Should I pull on this Halloween banner with gems or save?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I got Halloween Kula from the free summons and Rugal. How's Kula? Should I pull on this Halloween banner with gems or save?
Halloween Kula is and will remain one of the best characters in the game in the future. You already got the best Halloween unit, though you could always try for Halloween Angel if you want.

Rugal is cool.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto

Right now Kula is the most annoying character in pvp. I can't stand teams that use her. She freezes you quite often when you attack her. Which makes it easy for her to recover and counter

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
the most satisfaction ive had in this game is when u can combo all 3 specials together or even the super if possible. Ive been able to do it consistently with H. Angel now without whiffing any hits and its probably the closest ive gotten to feeling like this is a fighting game/beat-em-up proper.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
the most satisfaction ive had in this game is when u can combo all 3 specials together or even the super if possible. Ive been able to do it consistently with H. Angel now without whiffing any hits and its probably the closest ive gotten to feeling like this is a fighting game/beat-em-up proper.
It gets even crazier when you tag afterwards and it OTGs the target, and then rinse and repeat with your 3 characters.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Right now Kula is the most annoying character in pvp. I can't stand teams that use her. She freezes you quite often when you attack her. Which makes it easy for her to recover and counter
Yeah, it's bullshit, though I'm part of the problem.

Get enough of her cores unlocked and she has a 50% chance to freeze you when you attack her, which has a 12 second cooldown. Not sure what they were smoking when they decided to make that a passive ability. It even activated when someone did a fireball at close range.

Speaking of PvP, is it me or is the AI way more bullshit in league matches than in arena? In league matches, they just seem to ignore your attacks and do their own to massive damage, though that might be due to my ranking.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I was gonna say something yesterday. I get completely blown up in league match even by people I'm 20 levels stronger than. All my normals get stuffed, if I use a special they overwrite my special. Arena works completely fine though.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
my trick to league is to start with the striker so it will give enough time to get going.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Halloween Kula is and will remain one of the best characters in the game in the future. You already got the best Halloween unit, though you could always try for Halloween Angel if you want.

Rugal is cool.
Lol, the best unit from a free summon? Nice, i'm happy.

Didn't even know this game had pvp but now I want to get into it.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
What is everyone doing with their extra option and set cards? My inventory is almost full. 😱

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Kyo 95, K' and many characters aren't in the soul exchange shop, the only way to level them up is the daily soul quest? :/

Oct 27, 2017
196 pulls in, still no HKula....lol 50 minutes to go to get another 400 rubies for the guaranteed.

edit: 200 pulls in. Guaranteed HKula lol. Time to quickly to soul quests with her.

Last edited:

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Damn.
I went back and farmed hard for gems to try for Kula again.

I got another Halloween Mature (my 3rd) and another... Halloween Shermie (my 3rd, again).
I grinded the remaining Welcome Festival tasks today, another 600 rubies, and another pile of Chang souls :(
I guess I'm outa time now.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Haha I got my free 10 card summon from the Halloween login bonus today. It even said expired 36m ago

Daily gave me my main man Heavy D though so its all good. Kind of wish I lucked into Angel's battle card too.

Last edited:

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I really hate some features being locked behind story progress. Because of it, I skipped three wholes games today trying to get to 98.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Einbroch We have guild members asking for the buffs to be activated, since they have to be activated every day and only by the guild leader.

Wish they had a sub-guild leader option so multiple people could activate buffs or accept applications when you're busy.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
75439273_1308867999274637_7565162219877433344_n.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
Shiiiit, I gotta stay up pretty late if I want to catch that stream. I'm gonna try, I want to see what one of those streams is all about, and see if they tease some future content.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I see the term FES used on forums and web pages for this game. It appears to have something to do with summons but what does FES stand for?

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
So I went the full pity to get Orochi Iori (got Leona along the way). It took nearly all of the F2P story gems available to do so, seeing as my stats now are 552/569 Quests and 1347/1494 Missions. IDK if it was or was not a smart move to go all in on the Orochi duo, but it is what it is. Thankfully, I got H.Kula on a free ticket, so I didn't have to split my gems between anything else but the 500 for the reroll banner.

My first two reactions were:

1 - I had read that the Fest selectors worked on other Fest units too. Yet, I only see these 2 in it, no Goenitz or Omega Rugal. Not even the step-up characters are available. It was just the same as the free one that gave out + the Orochi duo.

Screenshot_20191106-153049.png

2 - I got trolled something fierce. On the very last pull there was a red tile. However, out came:

Screenshot_20191106-152816.png