• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
75439273_1308867999274637_7565162219877433344_n.jpg
You all better watch this for the coupon code that's only valid for an hour!

Edit, it seems like the joke has already been made. :/

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
2 - I got trolled something fierce. On the very last pull there was a red tile. However, out came:

Screenshot_20191106-152816.png

Congrats! I'm shooting for the duo as well. Good to know there are enough resources in game to hit that insane pity.

Also a hint for when you actually pull the FES units. There's a flame effect beneath their tiles rather than the usual lightning. It's quite unambiguous (and immediately disappointing)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently later on we'll be getting something called "World Drop", where materials drop from specific quests and you can craft a (one-time) FES Ticket where you can select Omega Rugal, Leona, Krizalid, or Orochi Trio. So if anyone doesn't mind waiting several months (might be here sooner, depending on how fast they speed up Global) and already have Iori, it might be worth saving your gems if you really want Leona (or any of the other three). You also get one for their special as well. It takes around ten days or so to grind out the materials for both, from what I read.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
How far away is '03 Terry in the global version? I've seen he's top 10 as far the Japanese tiers are concerned.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Ugggg. I'm not sure what happened but just now I either bought Mai 95 souls in the exchange shop and didn't get them, or I bought them and immediately sold them by accident while I was dusting all of my 3★ and 4★ souls.

How far away is '03 Terry in the global version? I've seen he's top 10 as far the Japanese tiers are concerned.
Japan is 15 months ahead of us (they started July 2018 vs our October 2019) and they just got 03 Terry in the past few weeks. He's a Fest character, btw.

Last edited:

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Finally got Halloween Yashiro~
I want to go for him because my only good Green character is '95 Yuri (lol '98 Lucky and '97 Robert), and I have pulled for Goenitz yet, but he seems like a lot of work.

I like to think the Hakkeshu have their yearly Halloween party that's the Event of the KOF universe and everyone's invited except for Kyo and Chizuru.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you. 👍

I want to go for him because my only good Green character is '95 Yuri (lol '98 Lucky and '97 Robert), and I have pulled for Goenitz yet, but he seems like a lot of work.

I like to think the Hakkeshu have their yearly Halloween party that's the Event of the KOF universe and everyone's invited except for Kyo and Chizuru.
The event only runs for four more days, so I wouldn't put it off any longer. But it did return in the Japanese version, with better rates(?) and the ability to get a Special Halloween Battle Skill card for him, so that might be a route to go, but I couldn't guarantee it.

So now I think I'm ready to join a guild, are there any active ones here on ERA?

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Kusoge just leveled up today, so I think we should have space for ya. We are at 27/30, however I see 3 people in the Join Request list. IDK if they are members here waiting for a slot or just were random people who sent a request to join.

Ha! Just got this from a free daily.
Screenshot_20191107-034443.png

Too bad Orochi Iori can't use it. Also, I don't have Iori 96 (Green, Defense) and I don't think Iori 95 (Blue, Defense) is in the game yet. I guess it'll just be held onto until we get the Alice in Wonderland event and Mad Hatter Iori (Red, Balance) can be crafted.

Last edited:

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Kusoge just leveled up today, so I think we should have space for ya. We are at 27/30, however I see 3 people in the Join Request list. IDK if they are members here waiting for a slot or just were random people who sent a request to join.
How do I apply to join? I really don't know how guilds work in this game.

Just search the guild name?

OP
OP
Burning Kasshu
Oct 25, 2017
If your guild policy is set to private it means the person has to input the name to find it. If it's set to public it means randoms can find it.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I think I found the Kusoge Guild, I sent in an application. (Under HoursLeft)

Who's the leader?
I see you in the list, you applied. Einbroch is the leader and the only one who can accept applications or turn on Guild Buffs. Unless I'm missing something, the game needs a tier system where the leader can select some members to give them the power to do the same. Netmarble's other game that I play, Marvel Future Fight, has that.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Since my main team is all Allstar characters, im wondering which regular KOF character i should be leveling up next as the amount of gold souls i have are starting to add up. Tried out Maxima but wasn't having much fun. Was having fun with Yamazaki and Geese tho.

I think someone mentioned earlier. There a discord for this?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Get those fingers ready in-case the stream gives us a five minute duration coupon code!

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I did the survey, but they should have just done what they did last week, except have the link for longer.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No just going over omega rugal and played through a couple of the modes. They gave a tip for gold farming, but everyone had better character setups called out in chat.
I would like to know this tip for gold farming. What did they say specifically, or is the best you can do is 50k gold during one lunatic run of the gold event?

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017

Literally nothing, he just did some random content and that was it.
I would like to know this tip for gold farming. What did they say specifically, or is the best you can do is 50k gold during one lunatic run of the gold event?

Some characters/sets provide +gold bonus, can check a list here if you want

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017

Here's the TEKKEN characters coming to the Japanese version.

Pretty safe/boring picks IMO. 😐

Last edited:

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Most likely picks for the non-Mishimas but cross overs tend to be pretty safe.

At least I can put King on a team with King with King supporters.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Oh boy, Bao. Of all the characters that needed adding quickly, he was just below.... everyone else for me. When Eiji, Lin and Seth show up, then I'll be hyped!

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Question. Will login gacha tickets for seasonals be a thing for future ones, like christmas, or was Halloween an exception due to launch stuff?n

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Do they ever upgrade the regular banners with new character/Battle cards or are all new characters/battle cards part of special banners.