• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
At the beginning I accidentally donated a huge sum of gold. It was for a guild mission and the donation was suppose to be 2500. I thought it was just going to take that but it took every gold I had or up to the maximum donation that day. I didn't have that much gold but it shot me up 2k easy.
Oh wow, haha. Glad to hear you recovered from that and that your gold sum wasn't too high at that point in time. It could have been extra painful.

I had no idea those added to your contribution. Thanks! I'll make more of an effort for them then.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, haha. Glad to hear you recovered from that and that your gold sum wasn't too high at that point in time. It could have been extra painful.

I had no idea those added to your contribution. Thanks! I'll make more of an effort for them then.
STAY MAD, I AM THE CHAMPION CONTRIBUTOR.

But no, I donated the max amount of cash a few days, then every other day I do the Power Dungeons and donate any excess rainbow sword, shields, and jades I don't need (I always keep 10 on me).

Kinda regret it since money is now the main struggle of this game.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
STAY MAD, I AM THE CHAMPION CONTRIBUTOR.

But no, I donated the max amount of cash a few days, then every other day I do the Power Dungeons and donate any excess rainbow sword, shields, and jades I don't need (I always keep 10 on me).

Kinda regret it since money is now the main struggle of this game.
I'm comin' for that top slot!

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
How are people at rank 80 already!?
I'm almost 100. Farming high level story missions give tons of rank XP. I can get ~25-35 XP per stamina point on many stages when I'm farming food for affinity and guild donations. Often I will level up, turn auto battle on using all of my refreshed stamina and level up again by the end of it. Rinse, Wash, Repeat.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
jg3ZxBi.jpg

Zero and Clark~ 😍

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'm almost 100. Farming high level story missions give tons of rank XP. I can get ~25-35 XP per stamina point on many stages when I'm farming food for affinity and guild donations. Often I will level up, turn auto battle on using all of my refreshed stamina and level up again by the end of it. Rinse, Wash, Repeat.
Farming story missions and having an IT job where there's nothing to do at times.
This eats up my battery way too fast though. Wonder if I can have it on two devices at the same time.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I want to enjoy this game, but it asks you to waste too much time on too many mini sections

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Just under 10k rubies until the Orochi banner selector. Resigned myself to having to go all the way for O.Leona so I'm not even mad. Get to fill out the roster and I got an insane amount of soul shards, Mai will be 90 in a few days and I'll have a crap ton left. Fine by me

What's crazy is the amount of 5 stars I pulled that are neither Iori or Leona. More Iori souls would have been cool but not even that. 15+ 5 star run now, 98 King 4 times lmao. Once I'm done gonna have to start up that Garou Terry fund, this is nuts.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
The 0.300% for Iori and Leona has got to be misleading. I feel like the logic they use goes like this:

- RNG roll: 0.3% chance for Fest? Fail
- RNG roll: 5.7% chance for non-Fest 5★: Pass
- RNG roll for specific 5★ at 0.129% each

Otherwise it makes no sense to get 10-20 5★ from 30 multipulls and only have 1 of them be a Fest unit.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I've done 10 multis with only 3 5* on the banner and none of them were the Orochis, lol. Looking at that 3% like how.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
0.3%, not 3%.

However, if you look at the rates it makes it look like you should get more Fest units than the normal 5★s (0.129%); which is BS.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
The 5★ rate is 6%.
0.3% is for each Fest unit (so 0.6% for Iori and Leona combined) while the rest are for non-banner units. 5.4% / 42 = 0.1285% (rounded up to 0.129 in the banner rates info).

Edit: NVM, I see what you mean now. You're saying it's more like 0.6% Fest vs 5.4% non-Fest or 0.3% vs 5.7% for single character Fests.

Regardless, 0.3% is terrible for gachas. Many I've seen are like 5% total with 1-2% on-banner then 3-4% off.

Last edited:

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I'm doing the King event now, do you still get the point boost if the bonus characters are your Strikers, not your main fighters?

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My luck is going down. Was trying for the Orochi Iori banner and ended up with '98 Lucky and '98 King (rounds out my gold farming team at least) and that was it. Dropped a couple on the '97 wolves banner, but got nothing there. The game doesn't want me to get '97 terry or the Orochis lol

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This eats up my battery way too fast though. Wonder if I can have it on two devices at the same time.
I do the following:

1. I have a charging case, so I keep it charged easily.
2. I keep my phone plugged in when doing auto
3. I run this game on bluestacks when I want to the harder content so I can use a controller.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I do the following:

1. I have a charging case, so I keep it charged easily.
2. I keep my phone plugged in when doing auto
3. I run this game on bluestacks when I want to the harder content so I can use a controller.
That's a good idea. I might let it run on bluestacks while I work. What story stages do you auto?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's a good idea. I might let it run on bluestacks while I work. What story stages do you auto?
Any expert stage where I need to farm affinity items for a character (getting a character all the way to lv15 affinity raises nets you 50 of their soul). Expert '96 and up give 300+ exp for 10AP or so, so it's a good value.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Can someone explained to me what is this Red/Green festival everyone is talking about? I inly started playing two days ago so some stuff are still unknown to me.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explained to me what is this Red/Green festival everyone is talking about? I inly started playing two days ago so some stuff are still unknown to me.

Basically 6 days of extra "quests" surrounding a particular fighter. First one was Yellow ('96 Terry, yellow Attacker), second one was Red ('98 Vice, red Defender), third one is Green ('96 Mature, green Defender). You get the fighter for completing the first day's activities, and through the remaining 5 days you'll end up building the fighter up to 6* Lvl 80 with at least an 8 Affinity Level and 15 Core unlocks.

The activities do require some higher-level stuff, like clearing Hard-level storyline quests, and some Hard and Expert-level powerup dungeons.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Pick a character you want to level up affinity on and play the hardest stage available that drops their favorite food. You'll get a ton of rank XP and the drops along the way. Getting someone, even 3/4★s, to affinity 9 gives you 50 rubies, while maxing them out at affinity 15 gives 50 of their souls + some minor stat buffs along the way.

Pretty much what Primus said. However it's 7 days, not 6 (but the last day of one is also the first day of the next). You unlock Terry's after finishing up the initial 7 day Welcome Festival Event.

Basically after 4 weeks you will get a free 5★ of each color from these. Purple Kyo 96, Blue Athena 96, Yellow Terry 96, Red Vice 98, Green Mature 96.

Last edited:

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
I hate core grinding... why did thye think tower defence with set time was a good idea? Literally no way to grind faster, cuz you have to wait out timer.

Oct 26, 2017
I hate core grinding... why did thye think tower defence with set time was a good idea? Literally no way to grind faster, cuz you have to wait out timer.

Set it to auto-battle. Just have a team that's a high enough level, and they shouldn't lose at the core dungeon.

I've come to love auto-battle. I'm using it to grind out affinity items, and whatever power-up dungeon item that I need. 'Just have it do it's thing while I do other things.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Set it to auto-battle. Just have a team that's a high enough level, and they shouldn't lose at the core dungeon.

I've come to love auto-battle. I'm using it to grind out affinity items, and whatever power-up dungeon item that I need. 'Just have it do it's thing while I do other things.

That's how I do it, but it's still annoying cuz it doesn't matter how strong my team is, it's going to take exact same amount of time.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Skip tickets were made for the daily lunatic nodes.

Also hit a new record for mr. Big score attack at 5.13 seconds. Used up all my stored ap but still have 50 elixirs left.

Kevinsky

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Just started playing this today. Is May Lee not available in the US version or something? I don't see her in the summons or codex list.