• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
The only thing with Paul is that you won't be able to get the discount on 10 tickets for the duration of the event (14 days compared to 21) so if you see it isn't going well a week in I wouldn't continue to rely on free tickets.

I'm at 53 souls with 450 rubies spent and it feels like half of my spins have been the white box. Getting to 200 with better luck than this should be easy peasy, don't think I even need to buy any more spins actually. Another thing is, if you get Paul early enough you can play Soul Quest with him and craft his card that way instead of using rubies.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
This Tekken event is cool, Jin is very fun to play with. Any word on how to get my boy Armor King? Haven't been keeping up with the game as much as I want to

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Double post for hot Geese action.

puLQTeR.png

I wasn't even gonna pull for him yet, but I had a feeling~ 😍

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Using Paul in the time attack and they really nailed how satisfying the plain old Death Fist is.

Double post for hot Geese action.

puLQTeR.png

I wasn't even gonna pull for him yet, but I had a feeling~ 😍

Congrats Hours! You need to relax, man. Not even gonna touch these FES banners since I know I'm gonna need a whole 27k and you're out here getting feelings, pulling shit lol

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So, the auto replay function for the tekken event is buggy. The UI gets moved and skill icons disappear. I've had it do one level and then after beating the boss the mission clear never came up so I had to restart it. However, when I used the auto replay feature last night it worked but for the beat all enemies till the timer runs out missions, it just auto cleared them for me which was nice but it only gave me coins. Also the camera on 3 v 3 fights stayed locked in place. Still, the auto completion bug was nice.

I'm having shit luck with the jin & xiaoyu banner, at least 6k rubies and nothing yet.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Terrible luck getting Paul right now. 30 souls on 40 spins. Spent 450 rubies so far. At this rate I'll need to spend 3000 Rubies.

Can't complain though since I got Jin on my fist 10 roll so i'm still way ahead.

This event giving so much rubies doesn't hurt either.

Daily Quest = 150 *21 = 3150
Mission = 2000

Thats 5750 rubies for an event where you can get a top tier green, yellow and blue.

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, if you have O. Leona or O. Iori, the 30x Tekken disc rewards from the dailies give like 200 affinity so they're great for leveling Orochi affinity.

Oct 26, 2017
At the end of this Jin/Iori growth event, I should have enough souls to level up XIV Geese to Level 80, then it's all Soul Quests to get Geese to level 90, which should take about a month.

Speaking of XIV Geese, they honestly could have sold him as Nightmare Geese and it would have been applicable.

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
So yeah, ever since the Halloween stuff I've been really unlucky, no H Kula, Orochi I or L, no Geese for now. My last "special" char was H Shermie, almost want to drop the game but I still have hope for New Year Vice soon I guess

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldnt now be an amazing time to start a new account?

Roll for Jin and grind for Paul with a fresh slate of rubies from story.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Just whichever one I get 2 of first, but i kept getting those white boxes and AS souls
The non-Paul items do have the highest rate, which sucks.

Basically don't even try for 5/5/5 bingos, the rate is too low. Just buy the tickets from the Secret Shop four times a day (if possible) and keep going for 1/1/1s and 2/2/2s. I'm at just over 100 souls now, and I've only done a handful of extra spins.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats. Now your enemies can DIE FOREVER!

No seriously, he has an amazing toolset.
Full Disclosure: I mostly wanted him because he's hot.

I also needed a good red, and who knows when/if we'll get the SamSho collab. (I don't imagine an issue since it's SNK, but anything can happen.)

Now back to saving for Swimsuit K'.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone help me out here? A friend convinced me to try the game so I gave it a spin on an Android Emulator yesterday and after I gained free control I had 900 something gems to do a 10x pull on the Tekken Banner. My pull was horrible though so when I restarted today on my phone I only had 600 something gems. All that I did differently is to skip the initial tutorial before you can pick Classic Jin as a character. Where did the 300 gems come from I now miss?

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Can someone help me out here? A friend convinced me to try the game so I gave it a spin on an Android Emulator yesterday and after I gained free control I had 900 something gems to do a 10x pull on the Tekken Banner. My pull was horrible though so when I restarted today on my phone I only had 600 something gems. All that I did differently is to skip the initial tutorial before you can pick Classic Jin as a character. Where did the 300 gems come from I now miss?
Maybe login bonus, you can get gems quickly by doing the Tekken event though.

Anyone knows how good Geese is? Like a 97/100 character?
Edit: Altema gave him 94/100 I guess I can skip him, I have Mai 94 and K' 99.

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Reading up on future characters on Altema is hilarious. They listed the weak points of Orochi as "the game changes genre and becomes boring".

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Hoooooooo my god, went for the 17th multi and got Xiaoyu. Now I'm 3 away from the selector for Jin but I don't know if I'll be able to scrounge up enough crystals for it.

Xclash

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe login bonus, you can get gems quickly by doing the Tekken event though.

Anyone knows how good Geese is? Like a 97/100 character?
Edit: Altema gave him 94/100 I guess I can skip him, I have Mai 94 and K' 99.

Lmao how did they rate him, Geese just dropped in Japan like 45 minutes.

If starting now, who is a good character to aim for?

Jin for sure if you are willing to reroll, If the selector ticket is still available then get 95 Mai or 94 King.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Full Disclosure: I mostly wanted him because he's hot.

I also needed a good red, and who knows when/if we'll get the SamSho collab. (I don't imagine an issue since it's SNK, but anything can happen.)

Now back to saving for Swimsuit K'.
Fun fact - O. Zero is canonically a better dad.

Still haven't landed Zero yet, and I want to start ploughing into XIV Geese because I need a better Red than K'.