• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
I didn't wanna pull because the drop rare is looow, but oh well hopefully everyone wants him gets him without much trouble.

Edit: used almost 10K gems but got him!

He can't use the crafted special card, I read somewhere that he can use it but nothing appears if I want to equip it, knew you have to pull for it too.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
He can't use the crafted special card, I read somewhere that he can use it but nothing appears if I want to equip it, knew you have to pull for it too.

Are you talking about XIV Geese? Because you can totally equip the "Raging Storm EX" super card that you can craft for 96 Geese. I have mine on my XIV Geese and it works fine! It makes me not want to play the gacha for that other super card.

Oct 27, 2017
for my US Android whalers...
$18.22 for a $25 Google Play Card (limit 2)
$72.99 for a $100 Google Play card (limit 2)
And Apple Store/iTunes:
$80 for $100

I bought $250 worth of Google Play for $182.22. Since I'm subscribed to Google Music which is $10 a month, it's definitely worth it to me.
Heads up though, my walmart order was cancelled many times. And then eventually I got a fraud alert on my card. But should be good now.7

Last edited:

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Don't think I have a shot at a guarantee on Kaz/Heichachi so I'm just gonna focus on the cards. Should be able to complete that and get the selector before the end of the event.

The collab set is pretty insane actually, completely obliterates the Kula set but a nightmare to complete if things don't go your way. I've managed to get 1 of them out of 30 summons, hopefully I can get a different one before I hit 150. Still waiting on the Jin and Xiaoyu skill cards too.

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
I'm trying to evolve Jin but the game softlocks in Fighter Evolution green hard, just before the boss appears.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Don't think I have a shot at a guarantee on Kaz/Heichachi so I'm just gonna focus on the cards. Should be able to complete that and get the selector before the end of the event.

The collab set is pretty insane actually, completely obliterates the Kula set but a nightmare to complete if things don't go your way. I've managed to get 1 of them out of 30 summons, hopefully I can get a different one before I hit 150. Still waiting on the Jin and Xiaoyu skill cards too.

Man I'm so torn. Those battle cards look super broken, but I'm so tempted to roll for Geese.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Man I'm so torn. Those battle cards look super broken, but I'm so tempted to roll for Geese.

After having to go all the way on one FES banner it's either get the whole thing or nothing for me lol. Can't afford to go in unprepared.

It kind of is gambling for the set but that's actually limited unlike the FES heroes and worst case scenario I get one of the skill cards I can never get again.

Going to reiterate there's a 40% chance you have to go to 27k for a FES unit. It wouldn't be so bad if the other FES units were in the pool but it feels like either you get the hero or nothing.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually good on yellows (at the moment), so I'm not bothering with Kazuya. I'm also not really interested in Heihachi either.

Time to wait for Orochi and Garou Terry.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
I'm getting abysmal luck in the roulette today, i've done 25 pulls with the tickets and about 18 of them have been AS souls and White boxes.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Cool, I just got Jin's card after 37 pulls. Also hit the level 100 milestone and while the special deal that comes up looks good, I can get a set card selector at the 90 summon milestone and this stuff is limited.

So far I have the collab option card, 1 of the set cards and now Jin's skill. I can live without Xioayu's tbh.

All I need is 1 different set card and I've got 113 summons to do it. Pray for me y'all.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wtf armor king is fun as hell to play. Why are grapplers so fun to play end up low tier

I wonder if it's because we look at the japan tier lists with characters not yet in global. I feel like the green jin should be up there as it stands now due to his combos. I have armor king almost to 80 and he isn't bad either for pve stuff.

I have been really focused on getting Paul up to 90 so I haven't been saving souls as much to get the special card. While I got him, I haven't been so lucky on the tekken banner. I'm almost halfway to pity and no jin t7 or ling.

Oct 27, 2017
So Tekken Banner 2 drops at the same time that Ling Xiaoyu shop items leave. Anyone have any idea based on the Japanese version what's next in the shop? I might buy her if it was cheaper without Rubies....

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Wtf armor king is fun as hell to play. Why are grapplers so fun to play end up low tier

The top tier is pretty much invincibility and other stuff that makes you a pain in the ass in pvp like Kula's freeze on hit/petrify on Mukai. It's very very pvp centric, live moreso.

For grapples Halloween Angel is high fairly high tier but she has the poison thing going for her too

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Wtf how are you suppose to limit break classic Jin 20 times.

You need 300 souls and I only got 136.

It would take me weeks to get enough from roulette and tekken fights.

Is this a bug or are there other ways to get classic Jin souls.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wtf how are you suppose to limit break classic Jin 20 times.

You need 300 souls and I only got 136.

It would take me weeks to get enough from roulette and tekken fights.

Is this a bug or are there other ways to get classic Jin souls.
Thankfully this rush event gives out classic jin at 5 per EX run and also if you are lucky you can get a lot of gold AS souls. I have my classic jin at 80, paul is at 81, and armor king is around there as well. If you have a ton of AP then grinding through the rush event on EX should get you there pretty easy.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Got Jin off the banner which was a pleasant surprise. Thinking of building a blue team with O. Leona though I don't know a 3rd at the moment

Oct 26, 2017
Got Jin off the banner which was a pleasant surprise. Thinking of building a blue team with O. Leona though I don't know a 3rd at the moment

The free Athena you get from the growth missions is a good start if you have nobody else. Personally, I'll be aiming for New Year's Vice who might be coming out in a month or so, as she's a blue attacker and I'll be drowning in AS souls by the end of this Tekken event.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
This!

Really disappointed it is not a self sufficient event.

Missions are open for awhile and you get souls from completing a run from any of the Tekken rush events, so if you complete it enough you can get enough souls. Plus the currency will allow you to get armor king/his card/souls and tekken affinity boxes as well as capsules.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Got Jin on my 7th pull thank goodness. Armor king is level 80. Gonna grind out the rush event and save for whenever Garou Terry drops. Not gonna pull for anyone else

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
Just fought a lvl 70 somethinh Jin in League, dude is worse than OP my K',Shermie and Kyo 95's attacks wouldn't even stop his regular combo, he didn't feel a thing, can't wait so see him, Kula and Zero in the same team

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
lol I had 191 souls to craft Paul and on my last free spin for the day I actually pulled him from the roullette. Perfectly fine with me! That meant I could use the 191 souls to craft his card and limit break him.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, constantly farm the Tekken rush event. Once you buy everything in the shop, you can exchange tekken tokens for money, and it's the best way to make money at the moment (depending on how many Tekken characters ya got).

This Tekken event makes me want to see Dead or Alive event, they would work so well.
I could see that. Mai and Kula are in DoA6. We might get a FEST version of either character due to it.

Oct 26, 2017
Got Paul and Armor King's affinity to max and both of them to level 90. Blew all my AS Souls to get AK to level 90, but there's still so much time to get a boatload of AS souls through the Paul roulette. If you want to try pulling for the Christmas or New Year's characters, playing the roulette is a good idea so you can quickly limit break them.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If it wasn't for the fact that Paul's Roulette gives you a boatload of AS tokens, I'd say the rates on it are super trash in getting Paul or his card. I've already seen my wheel reset 4 times while spinning which is making me suspicious af at how its determining what items you get.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Man just went 0 for 10 on Paul roulettes.

I'm gonna end up spending 4000+ rubies for this guy.

I would be so pissed if my for my luck with Jin.

Speaking of Jin fought a level 90 one in league and he destroyed all 3 of my characters.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
So what are some good option cards to invest in? I'm not really sure what is considered a good option card vs a bad one.

Oct 26, 2017
I got XIV Geese to level 80 and started using him in the Arena mode, and uh...yeah, he's really crazy. As a lot of folks have said he straight up counters Halloween Kula with the invincibility on the Fudoken special. I'm glad I got him, since now maybe I can stay in Platinum and maybe work my way up to Diamond for big weekly rewards.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Man Yamasaki just isn't cutting it anymore for my attack team and I've been dropping in the rankings. I should probably make a play for XIV Geese tho Heihachi was fun as hell to play. Think I'd have an easier time lvling him too. (For reference, the other two are O. Iori and H. Kula) should I work getting Geese?

Oct 26, 2017
Man Yamasaki just isn't cutting it anymore for my attack team and I've been dropping in the rankings. I should probably make a play for XIV Geese tho Heihachi was fun as hell to play. Think I'd have an easier time lvling him too. (For reference, the other two are O. Iori and H. Kula) should I work getting Geese?

He's certainly really, really good. Consensus seems to place him as the best Red class character at the moment.

Crazy damage, easy juggles and crazy effects from all his specials and cores. Also, you don't even have to play the gacha for his super card. Just craft the 96 Geese super card, and you can use it for XIV Geese!

It took me over 10,000 of my 13,000 stocked up rubies to unlock XIV Geese from the FEST gacha, so if you decide you want to pull for him, then I wish you luck!!

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
waiting for the other two vices to drop so i can spend my rubies and then be upset that grapplers suck is all i have to look forward to