• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Hows this game in terms of gacha? Are they fair and give the f2p ways to keep pulling?
Also is there a reroll mechanic or any beginner tip to avoid any mistakes?

edit:

Orochi Iori/Leona rerolling (secret shop rerolling)

• Download medium and don't download all to shorten download
  • Skip Tutorial (Top left button)
  • Select ticket 98 Kyo, 96 Ryo or 95 Yuri
  • Clear Chapter '94 up to chapter 3 to unlock upgrades
  • Do rolls on the wheel to get red exp potions
  • Go to your fighter's status menu
  • Throw EXP stuff at your carry
  • Unlock desperation skill and your third skill in Fighter Core Tree.
  • Keep autoing
  • Clear Chapter '94 Chapter 8 (All the way up to Rugal's fight)
  • Go to home menu
  • Go to secret shop on top right
  • Summon for Orochi Iori
  • if not, uninstall/reinstall or delete cache via root (dunno location rip)
  • Repeat/rinse
Rerolling for Original Zero/T7 Jin/Kazuya (Summon tab rerolling)

• Clear Chapter '94 up to chapter 3 (Athena fight)
  • (You can skip Kensou's fight by pressing pause and leaving)
  • Go to Home screen
  • Go to Gacha/Summon menu
  • Summon for Original Zero/Jin/Kazuya
  • if not, uninstall/reinstall or delete cache via root in emulator
  • Repeat/rinse

Which guide should I follow?

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hows this game in terms of gacha? Are they fair and give the f2p ways to keep pulling?

edit:

• Keep autoing
  • Go to home menu
  • Summon for Orochi Iori
  • Repeat/rinse

• Go to Home screen
  • Repeat/rinse

Probably the T7Jin and Kazuya one. It'll take a lot less time. Once you get Jin or Kazuya (or Geese, since his replaced Zero's banner), you can try unlocking Paul via the currently running raffle. He has the same leader skill as Orochi Iori, one of the reasons O.Iori was so good.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So what are some good option cards to invest in? I'm not really sure what is considered a good option card vs a bad one.
The two best ones seem to be the cards that lower cooldown time of special moves. One has maxima on it and the other has Kula. Anything that raises attack is good, too. Increase burn damage or bleed are good on characters who do those types of damage. Critical rate up on fighters like Mature who gets bleed on critical hit.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017

edit:

• Keep autoing
  • Go to home menu
  • Summon for Orochi Iori
  • Repeat/rinse

• Go to Home screen
  • Repeat/rinse

Easily Jin/kazuya they're both better than Iori and Leona and it's much easier to get.

Plus Paul is Iori lite.

Im f2p and the game has a pretty fair Gacha. The rates are bad for fes characters but the game gives a lot of free currency. The game also does a good job getting you started especially if you reroll.

Current bet practice is probably

Get Jin or kauzya
Get paul
Get mai 95/king 94/Shermie With fighter select and Infinite reroll banner

Plus all the free units you get from missions

You can pretty much finish all pvm content in the game at this point and have 50k rubies free to spend on getting characters you want from banners.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Easily Jin/kazuya they're both better than Iori and Leona and it's much easier to get.

Plus Paul is Iori lite.

Im f2p and the game has a pretty fair Gacha. The rates are bad for fes characters but the game gives a lot of free currency. The game also does a good job getting you started especially if you reroll.

Current bet practice is probably

Get Jin or kauzya
Get paul
Get mai 95/king 94/Shermie With fighter select and Infinite reroll banner

Plus all the free units you get from missions

You can pretty much finish all pvm content in the game at this point and have 50k rubies free to spend on getting characters you want from banners.

Im not gonna lie, i tried the process one time , i finished chapter 3 like the guide says and all i got was 900 currency.
So they expect me to get jin in 8 pulls, which is kinda hard, not to mention i still have to try the roulete for Paul later up or go for tekken part 2/paul roulete? Its hard to know what to do even after I get Jin. Tekken part 2? Geese? Roulete?
Any tips for that?

Last edited:

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Im not gonna lie, i tried the process one time , i finished chapter 3 like the guide says and all i got was 900 currency.
So they expect me to get jin in 8 pulls, which is kinda hard, not to mention i still have to try the roulete for Paul later up or go for tekken part 2/paul roulete? Its hard to know what to do even after I get Jin. Tekken part 2? Geese? Roulete?
Any tips for that?

Basically get T7 Jin from your initial rubies or restart account.

After you get Jin you can start playing the game. Just make sure you complete your daily missions. You should have near infinite ap this point between leveling and rewards.

Pump everything into Jin. He should be able to destroy everything pretty quickly.

For Paul you just have to take it's slow and slowly get through the roulette. They even gives a ton of rubies so you should be able to get him.

For king just grind the tekken rush. It should be easy to get with near infinite ap.

Unless you're rerolling for geese don't bother with him.

The goal is to basically get a foundation to your account which Jin and Paul is an amazing start.

Unlike most Gacha games you literally only need 2 characters in this. One OP one and another that can handle the OP ones counter color.

In my case I got Orochi Iori (amazingly not from rerolling, Kyo 95 was my reroll base) who is yellow and can steam roll everything except green which I have my mai 95 (red) steamroll.

Those two alone have allowed me to complete all of story and 99 percent of missions and get to chapter 5 of epic quest which is the hardest content in the game.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Since I got paul pretty early in the collab, I decided to get him up to 90 before trying to craft the card. I also found out you can get his character card again which if you already have him nets you 60 souls. I was able to get him to 90 and now I have 15 days to either get the card in a spin or craft which should be more than enough time. May not be putting as much rubies into it though. Looking like red / yellow is now my weaker colors so I'm not sure on what to go for.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Since I got paul pretty early in the collab, I decided to get him up to 90 before trying to craft the card. I also found out you can get his character card again which if you already have him nets you 60 souls. I was able to get him to 90 and now I have 15 days to either get the card in a spin or craft which should be more than enough time. May not be putting as much rubies into it though. Looking like red / yellow is now my weaker colors so I'm not sure on what to go for.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I just got Zero so I feel like I'm due to get nothing on this banner lol. Maybe I'll be proven wrong though
The Global schedule is a mess, so who knows what's gonna happen next, but he's currently the best rated red character in the game and he's super fun to play IMO. (Plus you can get his Battle Skill card for free.)

Look into his crazy eyes.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The Global schedule is a mess, so who knows what's gonna happen next, but he's currently the best rated red character in the game and he's super fun to play IMO. (Plus you can get his Battle Skill card for free.)

Look into his crazy eyes.
I'm going to save what I can and will do all my pulls on the last day and pray to the rng gods. I'm going to have enough to craft the geese special card once I get the rewards from arena later tonight.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got a second card from the Tekken set on my 90th summon so that's a relief. 5 star cards were raining from the until the 40th summon until they kind of just stopped. Now to finish it off and complete it.

With the set card selector I can also get a Kula set. How the heck am I supposed to upgrade all these? Even with the appropriate 4 star exp cards they stop doing much around level 6. I only have one card maxed out and that was by chance.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Currently in the top 10 in my division (A03) for League. Doubt I'll be there by the end of the week but we'll see!

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad that the other Jin/Iori festival has started this week! Now I'll have even more AS and Boss souls, and I'll probably be able to get my 98 Iori to level 90!

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any good point in having a 2nd Jin or Xiaoyu Special Card? I had started single pulling on cards and finally got Jin's card at pull 139 lol. So I can blow 660 rubies for another guaranteed one.

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any good point in having a 2nd Jin or Xiaoyu Special Card? I had started single pulling on cards and finally got Jin's card at pull 139 lol. So I can blow 660 rubies for another guaranteed one.

You can use the second super card to get a free skill upgrade on that original super card. The more upgraded the skill, the more damage the super will do.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018

I think they're good for fodder, use to upgrade the skill of the same card, but I usually hold it until it gets to lvl 7+ where its harder to level

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
I finally got Orochi Iori to level 80 yesterday! I guess I'll work on 95 Mai next unless I somehow get XIV Geese.

On a seperate note, there are at least three spots left in Kusoge if anyone wants to join. Also I'll try to put up buffs at least once a day, but cannot guarantee that I'll remember to do it twice. If anyone wants to be the leader to put up buffs twice or to get more people outside of Resetera, feel free to PM me your in game name.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
So how are people using the ds4 with this game? I thought people said the controller was supported, but all I'm getting is horrendous inputlag and weird controls common with all Google play games?

Is there some software I've missed out on or something for Bluetooth controllers to work proper?

Xclash

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks everyone! Sounds like either upgrade or exchange fodder is the best bet for it. Dunno if that's worth 660 tho.

You can pity pull on the other Tekken option/set cards? The wording on it sounded like on Special cards.

Yep, the pity ticket will let you pick the two specials for that banner, set cards and tekken option Card. I had to pity on both battle card banners and but managed to finish two sets.

The Tekken set is really great for characters that rely on crit and the option gives you a 20% chance to activate super armor when hit after evolving to level 6.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
So how are people using the ds4 with this game? I thought people said the controller was supported, but all I'm getting is horrendous inputlag and weird controls common with all Google play games?

Is there some software I've missed out on or something for Bluetooth controllers to work proper?

It worked really wonky for me too. Would work perfect then all of a sudden no buttons worked anymore but movement was fine. Eventually stopped trying.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Just pulled Heihachi. 5 down, 2 to go (not counting Schoolgirl Xiaoyu cause I ain't paying $40 for a character in a mobile game). Just need Kazuya and Xiaoyu. Doubt I'll get both since I'm F2P (I actually spent $1 that I got from that Google reward survey thing, but still) but if I could get Kazuya I'd be pretty satisfied.

I just hope they settle down a bit after the Tekken event. From Orochi Iori/Leona to Zero to Tekken 7 to Geese XIV, I feel like it's just back to back banners with very good characters, I want to save up some rubies for a while. At least put out some characters I don't give a shit about, plz

Last edited:

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
100% completion on the story now. Jin beat the hell out of expert Orochi.

Finished the Tekken set and with the ticket so it's time to cool off and stack rubies. I haven't tried the second banner yet. I'll see what I've got and maybe give it a shot at the end for Kazuya. Not liking my chances after Jin took me 11k. Luckily we've got currency raining from the sky. At least for the next week or so.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
30 more pulls to get the pity summon for the tekken option card, i finished 1 tekken set, and thinking if i should go for a second set

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Did a couple more rolls and got the option card from the collab event. Trying to decide on whether I should roll more to get a dupe of it...

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Got 11k gems now. Not rolling for fuckin' shit. And no one's gonna make me!

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, the pity ticket will let you pick the two specials for that banner, set cards and tekken option Card. I had to pity on both battle card banners and but managed to finish two sets.

The Tekken set is really great for characters that rely on crit and the option gives you a 20% chance to activate super armor when hit after evolving to level 6.
Wow thanks! I'm gonna keep single dipping on Banner 2 since I'm still working on Kazuya and when I get his go back to Banner 1.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
FYI, Geese's FES Battle Card isn't actually the exact same as the one you get from the Arena. The stats are a bit worse, but the range of the attack is much larger.

Something to consider for Geese lovers.

Edit: Though I'm testing it personally now, it seems they both have very wide range. 🤔

Last edited:

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Is it better to get more OP units?

or

Get OP cards so your OP units are even more OP.

I have

Orochi Iori
T7 Jin
Hopefully Paul soon
95 Kyo
95 Mai

as my best units. I have every color except purple which I'll get with Orochi (I have pity levels of rubies saved for him)

Should I just stop rolling for characters and only go for battle cards?

My thinking is that a good set of battle cards would turn a lot of mediocre level characters up a few tiers. While going for a good character will only improve that character. I enjoy the gameplay in this game so I like playing with all different characters.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Cards are a massive help if you're happy with who you have for now. The Maxima+k'/kula option cards for cooldown reduction are crazy good and the kula set cards are pretty much the best. 30% atk boost after a crit. Something to aim for with selectors.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
The auto-replay bug for rush mode is driving me nuts. I get it more often than not, and it's preventing me from using auto reliably to get through the stages because it doesn't end the first match after Rugal is defeated. I have to keep restarted the game in hopes that I don't get it again.

Anyone know how to fix this stupid issue?

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The auto-replay bug for rush mode is driving me nuts. I get it more often than not, and it's preventing me from using auto reliably to get through the stages because it doesn't end the first match after Rugal is defeated. I have to keep restarted the game in hopes that I don't get it again.

Anyone know how to fix this stupid issue?
You have to manually do the first mission and then do the auto-battle on the second mission. Works every time. The glitch seems to always happen on any one-on-one that you may be on.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
How do you unlock Paul and casual clothed version of that other character? Are they banner pulls?

I'm not sure if I should keep pulling. I have the free Classic Jin and Iori, I have a banner Jin and about 3k rubies. This game is really sinking some time to dailies and progress. I'm not sure I can keep this up.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How do you unlock Paul and casual clothed version of that other character? Are they banner pulls?

I'm not sure if I should keep pulling. I have the free Classic Jin and Iori, I have a banner Jin and about 3k rubies. This game is really sinking some time to dailies and progress. I'm not sure I can keep this up.
Paul: via the roulette that you see on the main page
School Xiao: You actually have to buy her via the shop for about $40. Sucks.

And banner Jin is great. You should be good there. Feel free to start farming the rush event in the events page, in order to unlock Armor King as well.

Xclash

Oct 25, 2017

To add on, you can craft Paul and his battle with the souls you get from the roulette if you aren't lucky via roulette. The best method is to go for Paul's souls 1x/2x bingos and redeem the AS souls, capsules to make room for bingos. Please don't pay 25 rubies per spin if you can help it, better to buy the 10x ticket pack from the secret shop every 6 hours & do your event daily missions.