• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping to get lucky on the roulette for Paul's special card but I have a feeling that's not happening and I'll need to craft it.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any way to test a character? I saw we can test their skills but it seems we cannot test their basic attacks unless I missed something.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I'm at 130 Paul souls so far with 900 rubies spent. I would have just used the daily tickets but the deal for 10 tickets for 150 rubies expires in a week and I don't know if I'll have enough in time. Something to think about

Is there any way to test a character? I saw we can test their skills but it seems we cannot test their basic attacks unless I missed something.

There isn't. The main method you have is using them when they come up on the time attack rotation.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Further update on the differences between Geese's two Battle Skill cards.

The Arena version is a Strike skill, while the FES version is a Blast skill. Geese doesn't have any Cores that strengthen Strike skills specifically, but he does have two types of Cores that work with Blast skills. One is a straight up power increase for Blast skills, and the other one gives him up to 4 seconds of Super Armor when landing a Blaat Skill, so the FES Card is actually better the more you strengthen Geese.

Also, FB contest:

Last edited:

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Don't really care about Christmas units or the new year ones, costumes in general tbh. Think I'll see if I can get Kazuya. Somehow pulled Heihachi on the first summon. If it doesn't work out at least I tried.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be surprised if they are doing the Christmas banner this early, but then again there is also the New Year banner so maybe I shouldn't be?

Nonetheless I'm gonna do my best and resist the urge to pull.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
None of the Christmas units seem worth it now that we have the tekken fighters, especially if it is the first group with Whip and Leona. Just not strong enough. Save those rubies.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I am but honestly I'm using them to net AS Souls more than anything else. To get enough souls for Paul AND his card is too many rubies for my liking.

Craft Paul and do Soul Quests for the next week or so and you can craft the special. You can also speed up crafting his card by boosting affinity with the boxes you can get from the rush event. I can get them all close to +15 running EX a few extra times per day.

Last edited:

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Craft Paul and do Soul Quests for the next week or so and you can craft the special. You can also speed up crafting the his card by boosting affinity with the boxes you can get from the rush event. I can get them all close to +15 running EX a few extra times per day.

Hmmm... I may do that.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Got Xiangfei from the Step Up 3: Southtown High event on the 2nd pull. She's apparently the better of the two, but I still want Mr. Big so I can make the 96 Boss team.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Well, finally got Jin from the selector and I'm not really sure how to feel about it. Ironically, I didn't pull for Zero O. but I like his gameplay better.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally beat level 50 on the Tower Challenge. Jin did most of the work, but H. Angel came in with the clutch poison application and finished the deed with only 4 seconds left. Phew!

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Keep at it. I was literally dropping 30-50 spins a day before I finally got the battle card. You can get that 10 tickets every 6 hours or so. It's probably why I have armor king so close to 90. I'm also trying to get their affinity as close to 15 too. Anyone know if the underworld yamazaki is any decent? I was able to farm out 2 of the 5 star option cards for him as well.

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure if this was ever actually said, but it looks like you can get blue mary's special card from the card exchange. I'm not sure when that was added in though.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure if this was ever actually said, but it looks like you can get blue mary's special card from the card exchange. I'm not sure when that was added in though.

Whip's is in there as well, which all but confirms that the Christmas characters are coming after maintenance today.

On the plus side, I can finally get Kula's super card through the exchange!

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Haven't heard of a glitch. What's going on with those missions? I just ran one on expert and I got through it and got rewards. I tried it on android.

When I have to fight the boss the screen goes black and stays like that. It only happens on green. I'm on android too, I already tried cleaning cache and reinstalling.

Oct 27, 2017
So what's up with the new Athena event? I've completed all 3 a day, made sure the speech banner/door color are at least red, and I have about 225. 500 is needed to created the card. Is it by design that we are supposed to spend rubies for more tries or what?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Further update on the differences between Geese's two Battle Skill cards.

The Arena version is a Strike skill, while the FES version is a Blast skill. Geese doesn't have any Cores that strengthen Strike skills specifically, but he does have two types of Cores that work with Blast skills. One is a straight up power increase for Blast skills, and the other one gives him up to 4 seconds of Super Armor when landing a Blaat Skill, so the FES Card is actually better the more you strengthen Geese.

Also, FB contest:
Hmm... Think I'll still stick with the free one. Rather save my rubies for another character. Also I honestly find his 3 bar special to be better due to shock.

So what's up with the new Athena event? I've completed all 3 a day, made sure the speech banner/door color are at least red, and I have about 225. 500 is needed to created the card. Is it by design that we are supposed to spend rubies for more tries or what?
Pretty sure they rerun it in the future in intervals, so it'll take multiple attempts to unlock these for each of the event characters.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
This maintenance is supposed to be an actual maintenance, all Netmarble games are doing it, so don't expect any new content to come from it.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 26, 2017
I like how in the maintenance post they listed that XIV Geese's active skill was getting "improved". I wonder if that means he got a nerf, or even a buff?!

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I like how in the maintenance post they listed that XIV Geese's active skill was getting "improved". I wonder if that means he got a nerf, or even a buff?!
Sounds like they probably buffed the one in the summon so it will be better than the crafted one.

EDIT: Weren't they supposed to have given us some other rewards for completing the different story missions back in November? I remember they had an ad for it in the early part of November.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
It appears that shit broke yet again. The Tekken Gift Boxes aren't appearing in the Summon tab after claiming them from the mailbox.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure why but I had an oddly good feeling that I'd get Kazuya with the one summon I had. Turns out I score him and his dad in 2 consecutive summons. First unit and everything

PPr0nbD.jpg

So this is what it feels like to be on the other side of the spectrum

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw on Reddit that they appear in your inventory, and you can use them from there....