• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Man, I got lady Yashiros special card in 7 tickets. If I get lady billy kane's in the last 13 I'm gonna be pissed. 0/3 for fighters.

Oct 26, 2017
I got absolute bubkis from the Fighter summon tickets and the Battle Card summon tickets from the Pretty event, but that's OK. I pulled P.Chang from the gacha, and got her super card through getting the pity ticket, plus I ended up getting P.Billy and P.Yashiro through the gacha as well, but not their super cards. I'm satisfied with that outcome.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I feel PVP is just "who can hit the other with their super armor damage immunity attack first".

I think super armor is the bigger culprit in the poor state of pvp. It's ok when it's just move duration albeit annoying but a whole 2s afterward where the other unit can just charge into you shouldn't be possible. Throw in the Tekken card screwing things up. If it was a 100% chance instead of 20% I'd find it easier to deal with, at least then you could poke and wear it out. Now they get the super armor 3 hits into a skill you thought was going to launch, irritating as hell. Worse yet they start hitting you during a move that landed successfully, argh.

The game needs an armor crush move or even simpler making an enemy unbuffable for a time.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I somehow pulled New Years Geese and ... Swimsuit Angel.
Are either of these worth leveling up?

My efforts in the lady fighter pulls were wasted, I only got Lady Billy. I think I'll give up on that one.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Used Orochi in the time attack earlier. Honestly, I didn't find his kit fun to use.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
4th day of 10x draws and finally got a 5* unit.

338WQBA.png

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Lol, these lucky boxes need to stop. Thought I pulled Summer Kula from it before it changed to 10 souls.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to get more than 10 NY tokens per run?

I think super armor is the bigger culprit in the poor state of pvp. It's ok when it's just move duration albeit annoying but a whole 2s afterward where the other unit can just charge into you shouldn't be possible. Throw in the Tekken card screwing things up. If it was a 100% chance instead of 20% I'd find it easier to deal with, at least then you could poke and wear it out. Now they get the super armor 3 hits into a skill you thought was going to launch, irritating as hell. Worse yet they start hitting you during a move that landed successfully, argh.

The game needs an armor crush move or even simpler making an enemy unbuffable for a time.
Apparently Orochi has health regen too. Next week is going to be fun with Orochi and Kazuya...

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
How exactly does the Friend's List work? I've had times where I used the same friend over and over again while farming story mode and then others when I was looking for bonus units and they kept disappearing from my list after being used once.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Survey email is out with codes for the 300 rubies, and a fighter selector ticket. (Plus two bonus ticket codes to give away.)

Last edited:

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
The email title is
[KOF ALLSTAR] The strongest fighter: Orochi joins the battle!

so it's not just, here be rubies yo. Has multiple codes buried in it.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Farming the green node in the event and 96 King is really good. OTG and cooldown reductions means you can easily get her super to hit if the enemies are a little bit off the ground. Also it pulls in enemies like a vacuum.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Got 300 rubies from the survey and used them on the ladies banner.

APOgpt4.png

Got the one I wanted the most but I didn't get her special card from the tickets so mmf.

Also surprised they gave us another 5* selector ticket after the last one so soon. Do we just give away the others here in a giveaway?

2 gifts from Sought After

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Sought After Sought After!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Sought After said:
Check your spam folder if you are using gmail, found my code in there.

Also my two spare codes that should give you a fighter selector ticket if anyone wants:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Mobile Mobile: KOF ticket - Won by Verelios Verelios (1 entry)
  • Mobile Mobile: KOF ticket - Won by ccbfan (1 entry)

somato

Oct 25, 2017
Can't find it in the option menu. Used the website and I'm not sure if it worked. Got the fighter selection ticket but not rubies. Maybe the rubies will come later since that happens sometimes. The ticket was more valuable anyways.

The rubies are a separate code. They sent out 1 code for rubies and 3 codes for the ticket to everyone who participated.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So we can only enter one of the three coupon codes we get? If someone didn't participate and wants one, then let me know.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
So we can only enter one of the three coupon codes we get? If someone didn't participate and wants one, then let me know.

if it's extra i'll take it

didn't bother with the survey since i thought it wasn't guaranteed

e: free pull had two 5 stars . . . new year's geese again and 98 kyo, another dupe

Last edited:

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Another daily ten pull, another load of nothing

Only got one AS fighter and we're halfway in, oof. The one character I got was the one I wanted the most (NY Vice), so at least that's something

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't get the email yet. If it looks like you can just spread it around I'll take a code if anyone has one. Then I'll distribute mine when it comes.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
TheAceBokuto How many slots do you still have open up in the KOFGuild? I might have people start migrating over to there since we only have like 16-19 people doing daily check ins at this point.

I didn't get the email yet. If it looks like you can just spread it around I'll take a code if anyone has one. Then I'll distribute mine when it comes.
I'll hit you up

Another daily ten pull, another load of nothing

Only got one AS fighter and we're halfway in, oof. The one character I got was the one I wanted the most (NY Vice), so at least that's something
You and me both. 5 down and only have Swimsuit K so far. Hoping for Swimsuit Angel at least.

crimzonflame

Oct 25, 2017
With the Tekken collab over, is there any way to collect souls for Tekken characters? I want to limit break Xiayou and Jin.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
With the Tekken collab over, is there any way to collect souls for Tekken characters? I want to limit break Xiayou and Jin.
Only though maxing out affinity if you haven't already. You can't use them in Soul Quest. You'll have to use AS souls, colored souls, and rainbow souls.

Yes, it's absolutely stupid.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a preferred support partner for 95 Kyo? I have 98 Kyo and 95 Ryo already, but I'm tempted to use the free ticket we just got to nab Saisyu for the sweet bonus he gives.

Or would the ticket be better spent nabbing Chizuru (since I already pulled her Special card) or Chris/Yashiro (so I can finally have a gold support for my maxed-out Shermie)? Trying to pick who to use these tickets on always makes my anxiety flare up, lol

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Scraftyko get a character, the support isn't that important, I finished everything using him including epic quest without a relation link even though I have his father, click on his profile then relations and you'll see them all.

Afaik the best one isn't even out, Chizuro 97 gives him 7% attack and 7% def.

Got 2 Vices today and neither was the NY one, both dupes. :[