• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
It took me 14 pulls to get Lady Chang and in those I didn't get Yashiro or Billy. While chasing Lady Chang's card (gotten on the 10th multi), I pulled 2 Lady Yashiro cards so I'm tempted to chase for her. However, I only have 900 rubies atm and would rather put those together with the Andy event rubies for the Wonderland banner coming up.
i think lady yashiro is bad so not worth it for playing.

Oct 26, 2017
The people who are using 95 Ryo in Arena are diabolical. His passive makes you take damage whenever you damage him, even through abilities that make you immune to damage, so it's practically impossible to get a perfect on him, which hampers your score a bit, thus effecting that weekly reward.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The people who are using 95 Ryo in Arena are diabolical. His passive makes you take damage whenever you damage him, even through abilities that make you immune to damage, so it's practically impossible to get a perfect on him, which hampers your score a bit, thus effecting that weekly reward.
It's one of the reason Orochi is the best unit in the game to some: He has health regen. If you regen all your health before the match ends, it's still a perfect.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't login a few days so i still had some multis left on the summer banner, did one, NY Mai dupe... to go against that luck, I decided to pull on the ladies banner... first multi, Lady Billy... second pull, gold cube, first gold has a purple aura and breaks to red...

Lady Chang is home, yesss! (not posting pic because it's too risky lol)

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
That's a shame to hear. Seems to me that, outside of Chang herself, the options in the Wonderland banner appear better than the Pretty Banner if one is looking to strengthen their female roster.

Alice Athena seems like she'd be better than Yashiro as a Purple Attack character and Queen of Hearts Vanessa seems like a better Green Balance than Billy. Another plus is that I pulled an Athena card not to long ago, so I still have a card ready if I end up getting her.

Actually, that makes me think: Would the crafted card work for other Athena or just the Idol one? I haven't gotten enough drops to craft it just yet.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't been in this thread for a bit as I was on Vacation, but only thing I got from the free pulls was New Years Geese.

Really wanted Angel, would've been fine with Mai or Kula. I refuse to pity for any one of them as I'm saving my rubies for Wonderland Vanessa.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to decide whether I want to go for Orochi.

I have enough to pity him and I really need a good purple. He's so awkward and boring to play though. I tried him a few times on time attack and he's so slow and awkward. I can tell why he's OP but as a mostly PvE player, he seems meh.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
If you need room in KoFEra feel free to kick me. I had to change phones and haven't reinstalled the game despite enjoying it a lot. It was such a huge time sink I'm thinking I might just not re-install. >.<

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
They really need to fix tournament mode. How in the fuck are people able to win by quitting? People rage quit and I get a message saying that I'll lose the match even though I have higher HP on all 3 of my characters to their one that's damn near dead. What a joke.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
They really need to fix tournament mode. How in the fuck are people able to win by quitting? People rage quit and I get a message saying that I'll lose the match even though I have higher HP on all 3 of my characters to their one that's damn near dead. What a joke.

Maybe desynch happened, not a full on rage quit? And on their screen t was in theri favor and game prioritized them?

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe desynch happened, not a full on rage quit? And on their screen t was in theri favor and game prioritized them?

But that's the thing the game was not in their favor. I still had all 3 of my characters to his 1, and the character that I was using at the time still had shit ton more health than theirs did. lmao

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
But that's the thing the game was not in their favor. I still had all 3 of my characters to his 1, and the character that I was using at the time still had shit ton more health than theirs did. lmao
On your screen, Desycnhs can get super bad, there's instances where two famous fgc youtubers would play each other and both would be like yeah I won
and comparing footage showed that game desynched them halfway through and they basically were fighting CPU or something.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly not feeling Pretty Chang. He destroys in pve but I don't know how to play her effectively in pvp. Been having more luck using a low level schoolgirl Xiaoyu at least when it comes to safely doing chain tag combos

Oct 26, 2017
I'm honestly not feeling Pretty Chang. He destroys in pve but I don't know how to play her effectively in pvp. Been having more luck using a low level schoolgirl Xiaoyu at least when it comes to safely doing chain tag combos

My tips for using Pretty Chang in PVP modes:

Open with the iron ball slide special, never with the spin special. If you use the spin special and the enemy uses their emergency dodge, then you're left wide open and you can't do anything about it, where if you use the slide special and they emergency dodge, then you're left in a safe position, usually. If you hit the enemy with the full spin special, always follow it up with the iron ball smash for big damage, since it has high chance to stun, along with her other specials.

If the enemy has super armor, then just avoid them until it wears off. This applies to every character, though.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Think I got the hang of tekken king in pvp. His super armor on grabs is great. Too bad the ai tends to roll or switch whenever you decide to combo or do the dropkick move.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
I've been having a weird controls bug, where even though I am holding towards the enemy, pressing dodge, instead of rolling behind em, game would make me roll in opposite direction. In addition to the usual drop of inputs sometimes, I think attrbuted entirely to some connection shenanigans and me, server side already being hit, despite the fact that on my screen, opponent was already approaching, is making the pvp aspect a chore.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I got two questions:

1: Are the crafted cards for the weekly event characters supposed better than their Gacha cards?
I haven't made any yet, but I compared Ralf and Clark's for curiosity and noticed that at level 1: the CD is 1-1.5s longer, the stats look slightly smaller and the damage is ~55% of the gacha versions. However, they only take 3 gauges to use vs 5.

2: Do I need to farm up a bunch of the EP 0. FINAL TICKETS from Epic Quest?
I've currently got 69 of them, as I'm only on chapter 3 and have just been repeating the missions for 1 and 2 every day. Should I continue to do those or just stick to the missions giving buffs (only at 25 for ATK/DEF/HP atm)?

Last edited:

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
You really don't need to farm for Ep 0 tickets. Just enough to complete it and do whatever missions you want to go for, 69 is overkill.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I had no idea what they were for and just been doing them because they are in the daily mission lists for each chapter. However, I realized how many I had and stopped to ask if I need that much. Heh.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
I've been having a weird controls bug, where even though I am holding towards the enemy, pressing dodge, instead of rolling behind em, game would make me roll in opposite direction. In addition to the usual drop of inputs sometimes, I think attrbuted entirely to some connection shenanigans and me, server side already being hit, despite the fact that on my screen, opponent was already approaching, is making the pvp aspect a chore.
Theres an option in the settings that lets you dodge by swiping. Maybe turn that off. Auto also causes crazy things to happen.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I have 24 hours to decide whether I want Orochi wait for nameless.

They both purple and top tier, I have no good purple. Nameless looks better for pve but Orochi seems cheesier for pvp.

I guess I could also get lucky and get Orochi with luck instead.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like we're getting another roulette like Paul's for Whip 99. I'm gonna use it extract as many AS souls as possible tbh

Also Krizalid is the next FES banner.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What the actual fuck are these new league rules for this week?

Balanced only and one unit KO means end of the game? Jesus....

If you have Kazuya, time to abuse his invulnerability at 40% for easy wins. I envy you as balanced is easily my weakest type.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah this week is stupid. I have Kazuya so pretty much I have access to 8 seconds of damage immunity, 5 of those stopping me from dying which is plenty of time to get a single KO.

I think it's only him and Orochi that can become invulnerable out of the balance units currently in the game.

Why can't they just make League back to how it normally was?

Oct 26, 2017
Well, this week's League is gonna be hopeless for me. The only good balance fighters I've got is T3 Jin.

I was expecting 99 Whip to be offered through a Step Up, but I'll gladly play the roulette to get her and her super card! With all the extra AS souls, I'll be able to get a bunch more characters to level 90.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think league will ever go back to the way it was unfortunately. I also have no good balance, oh well.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Was leveling O. Leona the past few days expecting a balanced league, she's 80 now and gonna carry me. xD

The 1 kill win is ridiculous though.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Orochi's skills are great, but I don't think I've seen such a stupid Auto AI in all my days. I don't like to play Manual a lot, so I usually hope the CPU will actually use their skills and call it a day. Unfortunately, mine just sit around waiting to die while having all of their skills available.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
AI in general has phobia of using skills, like they are afraid they will lose em forever. Well, only your AI. when you fight opponents, they throw skills around no problem