• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New League rules are absolute nutty. Pretty Billy is cleaning up but one hit by Kazuya's EWGF and I'm done.

Go back to Vanilla League, why is that so hard?

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
I blew all of my 2020 gems pulling for Orochi and didn't even get a single 5* unit ORZ

Fully convinced that getting T7 Jin and his Special Card back in November ate up all of my gatcha luck for the next 6 months; let us pray that Terry, Ash, and especially Mukai (need that big boy for my blue team) don't emerge until it's returned.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
FEST units currently unreleased in Global
99 - Krizalid (Red Balance)
00 - Clone Zero (Red Defense)
01 - Igniz (Purple Attack)
02 - Nameless (Purple Defense)
03 - Ash (Green Defense), Terry (Yellow Balance), Mukai (Blue Attack)
XIII - Nest Kyo (Red Balance)
XIV - Nakoruru (Green Balance)
AS - Silent Night Elisabeth (Green Balance)

Notes:
Clone Zero has a purple border, but can be obtained via an event.
Mukai and Nakoruru don't have a favorite food.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

Notes:
Thanks for consolidating and posting this info!

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm looks like I'm gonna go for orochi today. That's at least 4 months until Nameless.

I really need a purple.

Edit: Damn, had to pity it.

Last edited:

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of no favorite foods, this Christmas Cake event was a godsend for Orochi. He also has no favorite food and building the bar with non-favorites is a nightmare. Burnt my Tekken discs and Cake Celebration items in him and I got him to 15 in about a week or so.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't note their colors / types, but I figured, since I was already going through the wiki, that I would also compile a list of the non-Fest characters we currently don't have in global.

KOF
95 - Iori, Eiji (Arena character), Kensou (4★, Event Character)
96 - Leona, Krauser (Arena character)
97 - Chizuru, Leona (4★)
98 - Athena, Yashiro, Shermie, Chris, Mature (Event Character), Shingo (Event Character), Heidern (4★, Event Character)
99 - Whip
00 - Vanessa, Ramon, Kula
01 - Angel, May Lee
02 - Vice
XII - Mature
XIV - Sylvie

AS
- False Trial Saisyu, Fake Conspiracy Company Yashiro, False Advent Orochi
- Alice Athena, Queen of Hearts Vanessa, White Rabbit Yuri, Hatter Iori (Event Character)
- Valentine King, Valentine Blue Mary, Valentine Kasumi (Event Character)
- Sakura Hinako, Sakura Chizuru, Sakura Joe
- Halloween Xiangfei, Halloween Heidern, Halloween Blue Mary
- Silent Night Kasumi, Silent Night Sylvie, Silent Night Shingo (Event Character)

Collab
- Haohmaru, Kibagami Genjuro, Rimururu, Charlotte, Tachibana Ukyo (Event Character), Amakusa (Event Character)
- Sakata Gintoki, Takasugi Shinsuke, Okita Sougo, Hijikata Toushirou, Kondō Isao (Event Character), Kagura (Event Character)

NPC
94 - Rugal 2nd Form
95 - Omega Rugal
98 - Goro, Terry, Leona, Chizuru, Mai, Yamazaki, Blue Mary, Billy, Saisyu
99 - Shingo, Krizalid 1st Form
00 - Kim
XIV - Alice
EQ - Fake Conspiracy Company Chris

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Maintenance starts in about 4 1/2 hours. Looks like it will last until the reset so make sure to finish your dailies.

Oct 26, 2017
At the end of the Pretty event, I got all three Pretty characters through playing the gacha, though I was getting pretty close to the pity ticket. I did have to get the pity ticket in order to get Pretty Chang's super card, and I didn't manage to get Billy or Yashiro's super card through the gacha. I'm kind of hoping at some point we can get those super cards through another event or maybe even through the exchange, since I wouldn't mind having Pretty Billy's super card.

Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied by my haul from that event.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of no favorite foods, this Christmas Cake event was a godsend for Orochi. He also has no favorite food and building the bar with non-favorites is a nightmare. Burnt my Tekken discs and Cake Celebration items in him and I got him to 15 in about a week or so.
Indeed it is! I finished off Orochi Iori and I got Orochi Leona up to 12 thus far using them.

I hope we get more events like this because I still got T7 Jin (11), Xiaoyu (10), Paul (10), Armor King (10), T3 Jin (3) to finish off. Since we can't get the Tekken items anymore they are all Kirby-like food monsters now!

Oct 25, 2017
Dammit! I was about ask if I should spend my 2020 rubies on the 2020 package (with 5* summon card) or a couple more chances on the Lady Fighters event, but now we have this BS maintenance going on.

I got Lady Yashiro, but was also trying to get Chang or Billy.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Dammit! I was about ask if I should spend my 2020 rubies on the 2020 package (with 5* summon card) or a couple more chances on the Lady Fighters event, but now we have this BS maintenance going on.

I got Lady Yashiro, but was also trying to get Chang or Billy.
I was out until just after 8, and logged in to finish my dailies / grab whatever the 6pm-9pm gift was but maint had started. :(

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
At the end of the Pretty event, I got all three Pretty characters through playing the gacha, though I was getting pretty close to the pity ticket. I did have to get the pity ticket in order to get Pretty Chang's super card, and I didn't manage to get Billy or Yashiro's super card through the gacha. I'm kind of hoping at some point we can get those super cards through another event or maybe even through the exchange, since I wouldn't mind having Pretty Billy's super card.

Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied by my haul from that event.
I sure wish we could exchange them. I got 2 pretty chang cards that are useless with no rerun in sight.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty Event was my most anticipated event as I really liked Pretty Billy's design. Pretty Chang was a must as she's currently one of the best units in the game, and Pretty Yashiro was alright, but not a must for me. In the end I got all three and got the battle cards for both Pretty Billy and Pretty Chang. Will try to resist the urge to pull on future banners unless it's someone I must absolutely have.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Am I blind or is the only way to buy roulette tickets this time around by the $1 option?

Edit:
Holy crap at my luck! On the last of the 4 pulls from the ads...
Screenshot_20200114-011331.png

Screenshot_20200114-011402.png

Last edited:

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
No ruby tickets is odd but I was never going to spend rubies on this anyway.

Hopefully I get one of the 5 stars this time, I had to craft Paul and his card last time. Whip's leader skill is better than I expected.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
So, I was feeling lucky, after getting Whip so quickly, and also realized that I had $8 in google credit from taking surveys. Thus, I bought 8 of the 10 $1 packs available that give 30 tickets each.

With the 4x Ad pulls, 3 mission tickets and 240 purchased tickets I got:
- 3x Whip (Character Unlock + 120 Souls)
- 1x Whip Battle Card
- 228 Whip Souls (not counting the 120 from her dupes)
- 174 KOF Souls
- 416 AS Souls (+ 2 more 2 AS in the bingo slots waiting for a third)

I'd say those tickets are a worthwhile value, I think I'll use the AS souls to max out my Yellow Xiaoyu (lvl 70 atm).

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Real Whip! Finally!

In other news, I just blew the 2020 gems from the Andy quests on the Whip roulette.
It took that many pulls. Literally. The last pull got Whipx5, which I needed for the bingo and pushed it over 200 souls.

Most of the pulls landed on Gold Souls.
I never landed on the character or the skill (I have the skill card already for my Christmas Whip though).

Oct 26, 2017
I was having a strange issue with the Whip Roulette. I'd get three of the same item, but I would not get a bingo. This happened twice, and it's quite frankly, annoying.

Oct 26, 2017
Are you sure you didn't pull Whip herself and didn't notice?

Also, the soul amount has to be the exact same.

This happened with the AS gold souls. I'd get three of them, no bingo. I'd claim one of the three, then roll again and get an AS soul and *then* it would bingo.

Then I'd get another three AS souls and still no bingo. I'd try to do what I did last time, but it didn't give me a bingo. Maybe their servers are experiencing heavy traffic, or maybe I just need to restart my game.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
This happened with the AS gold souls. I'd get three of them, no bingo. I'd claim one of the three, then roll again and get an AS soul and *then* it would bingo.

Then I'd get another three AS souls and still no bingo. I'd try to do what I did last time, but it didn't give me a bingo. Maybe their servers are experiencing heavy traffic, or maybe I just need to restart my game.
Possibly.

One of the prizes is KoF souls, which look similar to AS souls, so be careful to check the icons. If it keeps happening though, I'd send a support ticket.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Notes:
In the corner eagerly awaiting Terry.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
The $.99 is a pretty good deal, managed to get Jin to lvl 90 finally and can also make K' 99 lvl 90, Paul too.

Got her special card, hopefully I can get her too if I didn't get her then will craft her on the last day.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't there supposed to be 10 Whip tickets in the secret shop? Not seeing them.

Also tried Krizalid in time attack today. He's really fun to play, unlike Orochi was. A shame is outfit is stupid.

Also, I'm doing fine in League now. As long as I don't run into a Kazuya. I still need a good strat for him with my O.Leona. Maybe I should get good at rolling away.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Aren't there supposed to be 10 Whip tickets in the secret shop? Not seeing them.

Also tried Krizalid in time attack today. He's really fun to play, unlike Orochi was. A shame is outfit is stupid.

Also, I'm doing fine in League now. As long as I don't run into a Kazuya. I still need a good strat for him with my O.Leona. Maybe I should get good at rolling away.
they're there, but this time they cost actual money ($1 for 30)

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Fair enough, though I don't think Mai's outfit is dumb (just lewd as hell). No arguments for Angel though.
I don't actually dislike her outfit either (or the character herself), but that poor woman is gonna have back problems her whole life, and it's SNK's fault.

At least Krizalid gets some supportive garments.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Geez got 1 soul in 7 spins. I'm not going to get whip at this rate.

Does she come back at some point?

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
my first two spins were whip, so now i get to be annoyed that i'm not gonna get any bonuses or the third whip for the entire event

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
So, remember how I said that I'm not gonna spend any more on summer banner? I can't explain why, but just now I cracked and pulled all the way to the pity. I am now broke for no good reason, ust cuz of the allure of swimsuit waifus ;;