• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
I bought five of those 30 packs of tickets, and in 150-160 rolls, I managed to get Whip, her super card, and 200 or so KOF and AS gold souls, each. With Whip in hand, I've got an ideal defense fighter team set up, though I might try and get Wonderland Yuri.

On that note, I'm tempted to get Krizalid, since I don't have a good balance fighter. I'm kind of regretting not trying to get Orochi Chris, since in trying to pull for O.Shermie's super card, I got O.Chris' super card three times. I hear an event will happen at some point in which the reward can be a selector ticket for a number of past FEST fighters, the Orochi Trio being among them. I just hope that event isn't in like...October or something.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, damn. I guess the house always wins in the end. Time to start saving for the next set of waifus.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Will probably buy the tickets at least just to stock up on KoF and AS souls. $1 for 30 tickets? That's a steal.

Last edited:

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
IMO, the AS tickets are the most valuable thing in the roulette and are worth the $1 packs to hoard up on. Especially when it comes to limit breaking collab units, the Tekken crew and if we get Gintama / Samsho in the future, because, after their events wrap up, they can't be run through Soul Quest like everyone else.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
300 tickets and I managed not to get Whip's special card. Oh well, managed to get Whip and 289 souls. Also a shit ton of AS souls and a nice amount of KOF souls.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I bought 8 ticket packs, but I didn't get her card until my last 3 pulls. Kinda wild that I pulled 3 of Whip (first one being my 4th pull via ads) yet almost didn't get the card.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Do you mean that you pity ticketed her card during the Christmas banner? It isn't available in the exchange shop.

It was during the event at least for some time. I dunno if it's a bug or something, but similar issue was with Kula and Angle where they were in exchange for some time, dunno why. I already had Kula and decided against grabbing angel at a time.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yep. It was right after the botched update, I believe. Took them down a couple days later.

OP
OP
Burning Kasshu
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone post the FES units that you will be able to choose from for that one event in the future (forgot what it's called.) Trying to decide if I want to try for Krizalid now or wait for that.

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone post the FES units that you will be able to choose from for that one event in the future (forgot what it's called.) Trying to decide if I want to try for Krizalid now or wait for that.

There was a post about it much earlier in the thread, and according to it, when the "World Drop" event comes, we can get a FEST selector which includes the following:

Orochi Leona
Omega Rugal
Krizalid
Orochi Shermie
Orochi Yashiro
Orochi Chris

The selector apparently gives you their super card, as well. Since we already have the Krizalid banner, I'm guessing the earliest we'll see this event is in the summer time. But, the stuff we might get in the event could also change. We'll have to see.

OP
OP
Burning Kasshu
Oct 25, 2017
There was a post about it much earlier in the thread, and according to it, when the "World Drop" event comes, we can get a FEST selector which includes the following:

Orochi Leona
Omega Rugal
Krizalid
Orochi Shermie
Orochi Yashiro
Orochi Chris

The selector apparently gives you their super card, as well. Since we already have the Krizalid banner, I'm guessing the earliest we'll see this event is in the summer time. But, the stuff we might get in the event could also change. We'll have to see.
Thanks

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What!? Wish I knew. I've been waiting for Kula to be added so I could grab her card for my H. Kula.
....The same happened with Kula and Angel during Halloween iirc. People thought event unit's special cards being available in the exchange shop was going to be the norm, until they quickly removed Whip and Leona's during the Chrismas event, showing that it was actually a mistake on Netmarble's part, and probably won't happen again.

Orochi Leona
Omega Rugal
Krizalid
Orochi Shermie
Orochi Yashiro
Orochi Chris

They'll probably add Geese to that in the West.

Oct 26, 2017
I tried a few pulls on the Krizalid banner, but no luck on pulling Krizalid. Ironically, however: I got K' during those few pulls. That made me smile.

I won't try pulling for Krizalid. Instead, I'll wait for Festival Hinako.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I hope we get a little bit of time before Sakura Festival Hinako, because I want to pull for all 3 of the Wonderland girls and then save up for her, but I only have a few thousand rubies atm, ha.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Ended up putting 180 pulls into the Ladies banner altogether. No Smol, but got two of each of the other ladies. Saving up for a selector probably would have been the smarter choice, but also, I had like a 40% chance, and even if I had a time machine, I'd probably do the same thing again, considering 40% is a decent enough chance to get the fighter I cared about the most. C'est la vie.

Probably just aiming to scrape together rubies for those Holiday Guaranteed Fighter tickets for 2020 rubies now, since I only got NY Vice and I would greatly like either Swimsuit K' or Kula. I just hope Whip comes to me for free.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
bJOEnSj.png

Stream today. Make your time.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait

Orochi Leona
Omega Rugal
Krizalid
Orochi Shermie
Orochi Yashiro
Orochi Chris
Nice, they'll probably change some of them, wondering between Rugal and Chris, probably Chris since I have Geese (Rugal is also a red fighter).

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently you can only do the Amazon Prime Loot seven times. Bummer.
That isn't entirely accurate. What happened is that the timeframe for the promotion was 12 weeks after launch, with a new login available every 2 weeks. Thus, if someone did all of them they would indeed get the loot 7 times. However, I started using it late and it is also over for me, despite only getting to claim the loot 3 times.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
That isn't entirely accurate. What happened is that the timeframe for the promotion was 12 weeks after launch, with a new login available every 2 weeks. Thus, if someone did all of them they would indeed get the loot 7 times. However, I started using it late and it is also over for me, despite only getting to claim the loot 3 times.
Ouch. That does make more sense than an arbitrary number, though. Thanks for the info!

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
the roulette not having confirmation before spending gems is total bs, accidentally wasted some when going through the ads =/

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017