• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Got the email. Chose the best option for the card.
wbl08i1i23f41.jpg

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Best girl! So pure.
She cut herself all up because she had no idea what she was doing, but knew she needed to do it regardless.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
No on the initial reward. I believe if it is like all the other score events than the last one on EX will give the highest score and points towards getting the event rewards.

I just checked, I did the very first EX and the very last EX, got exact same grade, exact same team, exact same support. I got 513 points on both runs. It seems this time, every single Ex node is equal in rewards. Wich makes sense since people are supposed to grind all of em for this raid thing.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Ah man, App keeps on crashing when I start it up after the update. I'm kind of unsure if I linked it to my google acct too.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Does championship mode just not work for anyone else, i waited for a long time and it still couldn't find a fight.

Weird how the Leona card is so much better than the other cards from the selection.

Was there some kind of vote to buff a card or something in japan?

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I havent been able to start champion mode, says its not available, cannot start match
It's only available during certain hours. About 3 different times a day. The icon will tell you the next time its available or if it's available now.

If you're getting the "Creating Room Failed" or something similar, change servers.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Used one of the selecters to grab regular Kasumi, purely for point bonus, cuz like, I dunno, these selecters gonna collect dust for all eternity, since base pool updating so far looks like a pipe dream.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
At least they finally added '95 Kyo to the Soul Dust shop!

Finally, my blue team is completely maxed out... until Mukai and Alice get added, anyway.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
They sent fighter selector ticket for everyone I think?
I have 3 and no reason to use them, I want them to add King 97 at least.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Global has only gotten Orochi and Christmas Leona thus far. We are still waiting for them to release her 96 (5★, Blue Attack) and 97 (4★, Purple Attack) versions.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
The burn effect in ep 1 is ridicules. My o.iori dies in 2 hit, the super armor from his fireball is actually a bad thing since it just soaks up the damage. T7 jin just gets swallowed up too.

Switch to my under powered orochi (didn't level him since I hated using him) and he owns it. Also getting better timing his combos too. With the cdr option cards I was basically able to infinite combo the bosses in corners.

That health regain is huge against the burn damage.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Switch to my under powered orochi (didn't level him since I hated using him) and he owns it. Also getting better timing his combos too. With the cdr option cards I was basically able to infinite combo the bosses in corners.

Oh o.o
I just used Orochi for the first time in something since I didn't like him too (he's like 83 I think) and finished it in my first try, thanks. XD

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Epic Quest Chapter 0 complete! With all medals, option cards, and battle skill cards obtained. *whew*

Now onto Chapter 1.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Totally, my Orochi Iori dies in 2 hits. :/

But yeah, it's a good time to farm because of the buff.

Here's a guide, it's still hard:

The burn effect in ep 1 is ridicules. My o.iori dies in 2 hit, the super armor from his fireball is actually a bad thing since it just soaks up the damage. T7 jin just gets swallowed up too.

Some nice general tips in there. My biggest problem with guides like this and whatnot is that they always say "you need a unit with health regen" like those are common or something. Not everyone has an Orochi and Ash/Elizabeth aren't available yet.

https://altema.jp/kofallstar/epic11

Luckily I have a H.Kula, who doesn't have health regen, but is still recommended due to her freeze. Might actually try for Genjuro since he has health regen as well.

Johnjamin

Oct 28, 2017
i've found using summer mai as a striker really helps as she gives burn resist and health regen for episode 1

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
What are some good low cost silver units for ep0 chapter 5 quest?

I want to completely finish it.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
If you guys need room in the guild just boot me, been having constant issues so just gonna go ahead and stop. Hope you guys have fun!

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Quick question that I should've asked earlier: My best character is Kazuya and it seems impossible to get souls to limit break him through the soul quest fight because he doesn't even appear as an option to choose. Every other character I have appears as an option for the Soul Quest except for him, so maybe Tekken characters just don't get access. It seems the only way to limit break him is by using AS Gold Souls. Is this the case or am I missing something?

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Rock Howard is looking good.
Quick question that I should've asked earlier: My best character is Kazuya and it seems impossible to get souls to limit break him through the soul quest fight because he doesn't even appear as an option to choose. Every other character I have appears as an option for the Soul Quest except for him, so maybe Tekken characters just don't get access. It seems the only way to limit break him is by using AS Gold Souls. Is this the case or am I missing something?
Yeah you have to use AS souls. Tekken characters' soul quest was only available in the initial release period. Although, you can get 50 souls by reaching max affinity on them.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Rock Howard is looking good.

Yeah you have to use AS souls. Tekken characters' soul quest was only available in the initial release period. Although, you can get 50 souls by reaching max affinity on them.

Thanks for the answer. Looks like I'll max affinity and just save all my AS souls for him.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Rock is fes as expected. Good and bad, bad in the sense that he's going to be hard to get, good in the sense that he'll probably be a meta character and get buffs in the future.

I will need to get 27000 rubies ready for him, never know when he'll show up on global. He might show up super early like his dad.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget we are also getting SamSho sometime soon as well. They are really bleeding the Global fanbase dry with this insane schedule.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
god fkn damnit are you kidding me?!

It was bad enough that I failed to nab 03 Terry, now they're gonna rub Mukai in my rubyless face as well, lmao

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we got Nakoruru, Igniz and Ash all in March then Nameless and Rock in April.

As amazing as Mukai is, I already have Jin + Bunny Yuri + Orochi Leona for my blue team so I think I'm just gonna stick with saving for Sakura Festival Hinako, whenever she comes around. I can't be tempted by the deluge of Fest banners.

Might end up changing my skip SamSho plans and going after Haohmaru, too. My Reds atm are just: K', Mai, Hatter Iori and Armor King. Clone Zero is a long ways away (it will still take a month or 2 to grind him out even after we do get Chain Quest) and I plan on getting Omega Rugal if we ever get that event for a free early Fest unit. However, who knows if or when that will happen.

Last edited:

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
I'm tempted to skip Mukai in order to save up for Rock since they're both Blue units and I vastly prefer the latter for obvious reasons, but I'm sort of afraid he won't be as meta-defining as Mukai seems to be. Having a really dominant unit makes getting future FES units all the easier thanks to the advantages you get in PVP and Time Attack, so as much as I adore Rock it's something I wanna consider.