• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Considering I am pretty much all out of any reasonable sources for Rubies (just have two chapters of extreme difficulty story left) I just gonna sit on my ass until they give away more. Luckily, I dun really want anyone but eventual Idol May Lee as of now

Oct 26, 2017
Welp. I had to get the pity summon to get Nakoruru.

Never again. On the plus side, all those x10 pulls gave me a bunch of souls just in time for the Team Relay Dungeon. :)

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently not playing the game gains you more rubies and stuff than playing the game.

So if you don'y play the game for 15 days, You get a comeback mission set that give your.

4500 Rubies
120 Seasonal Rolls (3000 Diamonds)
90 Seasonal Battle Rolls (1350 Diamonds)
A lot of other stuff like Souls, Ship tickets gold, ect.

I only get about 3235 rubies in 15 day, 15 not diamond generating Noah character and battle rolls and in the best case scenarios, 10 diamond generating Noah character and battle rolls .

So yeah unless there's a major event going on (Like Tekken or Sam Sho level) its better to quit the game and come back in 15 days. Even when a major even is going on, you can usually still get all the stuff since you probably started your stoppage durring a nothing going on week and will be coming back mid event. Most events last over 14 days.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently not playing the game gains you more rubies and stuff than playing the game.

So if you don'y play the game for 15 days, You get a comeback mission set that give your.

4500 Rubies

I only get about 3235 rubies in 15 day, 15 not diamond generating Noah character and battle rolls and in the best case scenarios, 10 diamond generating Noah character and battle rolls .

So yeah unless there's a major event going on (Like Tekken or Sam Sho level) its better to quit the game and come back in 15 days. Even when a major even is going on, you can usually still get all the stuff since you probably started your stoppage durring a nothing going on week and will be coming back mid event. Most events last over 14 days.
Whaaaaaaat? This has me feeling conflicted. The sad thing is if I stop I probably won't come back. That is a crazy amount of stuff, though.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018

4500 Rubies

aw man, should i take a break?

Oct 26, 2017

4500 Rubies

I'll take a break at some point to get this comeback festival mission, for sure. 'Just need to wait a good lull period.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
The best time to take the sabbatical would have been after the valentine event and before the the SS event. SS event, you could have missed the first week and not miss anything but 200 rubies. Since Halloween 2 is suppose to come right after SS, depending how that event is you can probably skip the tail end of it start it them. Heck if not for the facebook rewards, we still haven't gotten for the SS event, I would have started it already. We'll probably get it tomorrow night and by then might as well check out the Halloween even first.

Also first Arena death in like forever.

Hit the triple whammy.

OP Team (Kazuya, Mukai, Orochi)
Long cooldown and low PG debuffs.
Forgot and left auto on.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2018
日本
89836715_2643730125738262_1454895844825235456_n.jpg

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

4500 Rubies

yes hello

welcome to netmarble

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
It wouldn't be much of an incentive to resume playing if it just caught you back up. Keep in mind it's once per account

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Just a reminder, don't post your PID anywhere.

A bunch of people are posting there's on the official forum for a contest (which doesn't require you do so) and that can put your account at risk.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

4500 Rubies

Damn, this is tempting. I'll have to wait for a good time to do this, which won't be soon since Halloween is after Samsho, then it'll probably be followed by Sakura Festival and Christmas. We need to fit Gintama in there too, if we do get that.

Oct 26, 2017
I finally took down Brainwashed Saisyu in the Epic Quest episode 0, and now Epic Quest has become much easier now that I don't have a damn burn DOT to worry about.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yup. It takes me around 5 minutes to do 1-1-10, but it's super easy with Genjuro tank healing through the burn.
He's like a Mini-Orochi that is much more F2P friendly, hehe.
Just run away, then when Saisyu gives chase, hit him with skill 3, then combo into skill 2, then skill 1. Rinse and repeat, then use PG3 special when the extras show up to clean them up. It hilarious how much Genjuro cheeses those fights.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
So, did they just straight up forget about the FB reward SamSho tickets? Event ends in 24 hours and we don't have those yet. Not cool.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
The rewards got sent out. It's a 1 gold token for all the banners, Vol.1 and Vol.2 fighter and battle card banners

The Vol.1 fighter one gave me Haohmaru which isn't that bad. Only did 5k rubies on my own there. The one that has me salty is that I got Genjuro's special after pitying it smh. I did get Charlotte's card on the way though (at the very end). I said screw it and did another summon on Vol.2 and got Charlotte to complete the set.

So all up I got pretty lucky on the fighter side, 8 summons for Vol.1, 3 for Vol.2. A few of those being free. I got murdered for the cards though (double pity). Unlike the Tekken collab at least, I'm walking away with all the special cards. I really wish I went for Heihachi's, I had plenty of rubies by the end too but Orochi was looming. I don't even like using him either feelsbadman

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I got nothing from the free tokens, but that's all right. I got everything I wanted from this SamSho event.

'Halloween event is later tonight, and I am not too keen on pulling for anything from this event.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I got Genjuro's card from the gold token, which of course meant I had to pull Genjuro (didn't have to pity him, but it wasn't cheap), which gave me enough diamonds to get Xmas Chang. 🤣

Gacha comes at you fast.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Free tokens gave me Charlotte; who was the only SamSho collab unit I was missing. She may be fated to be forever cardless, but I'm just happy I got her.

I pulled for Haoh (3x) and Gen (8x). Rimu and Charlotte I got free from tokens.
Haoh's card I got for free as well, but I had to pity both Gen and Rimu. Along the way I got 1 Amakusa option card and 2 Nakoruru option cards.

I'm down to only 1k rubies, so I'm thankful that I'm uninterested in the Y2 Halloween units and have a brief time to go back to saving for Sakura Hinako.

Edit: I hit 3k for the third time. First was Halloween Mature. Second was 99x DEF Capsules. Third was... Winter Holiday Yuri... *Sigh*

Last edited:

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
PSA to anyone pulling new SamSho characters today, if you haven't done your daily Soul Quests, do one complete run through of all three difficulties with one of your new units for the extra souls and rubies. They'll be gone by next reset.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Spent about 10K Rubies total and got all the SS banner 1 characters and special cards.

Very unlucky with the free pulls and getting reds.

In 100 ruby pulls and 40+ free pulls I got 4 reds (Luckily 2 was Haou and Rimi).

Same with battle cards, In 70 ruby pulls and 35+ free pulls I got 4 reds (Super lucky on the reds though, Haou, Rimi and a Kula Set card).

Is banner 2 worth it? Genjuro looks good but charlotte seems meh. I already have Orochi so a strong purple is not that important compared to Haou which I really needed a string red (Mai is my best red)

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Spent about 10K Rubies total and got all the SS banner 1 characters and special cards.

Very unlucky with the free pulls and getting reds.

In 100 ruby pulls and 40+ free pulls I got 4 reds (Luckily 2 was Haou and Rimi).

Same with battle cards, In 70 ruby pulls and 35+ free pulls I got 4 reds (Super lucky on the reds though, Haou, Rimi and a Kula Set card).

Is banner 2 worth it? Genjuro looks good but charlotte seems meh. I already have Orochi so a strong purple is not that important compared to Haou which I really needed a string red (Mai is my best red)
Genjuro is fantastic and Charlotte is actually pretty good after her buffs. Of the 4 banner Samshos, she's the weakest overall, but that's more due to how absurdly strong the other 3 are. She's still one of the best, non FES yellows in the game. I'd put her behind Kazuya, but before Xiaoyu.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
How good is she cardless? Haoh and Gen both have strong 3pg cards and Rimu's PG gain is crazy, so I felt going after her card was also worthwhile. However, I'm tapped out and there was no way I was going to do the $30 gimmick for it.

I have Xiaoyu but don't have Kazuya, so that's good to hear. I do have Lady Chang and Orochi Iori, but no good yellow balance character. Charlotte looks like one of the top Non-Fest, Yellow Balance characters (at least until Hinako arrives) and, overall, my balance characters are, by far, my weakest. Ex: I have been struggling a lot with my current league team of Orochi Leona + lvl 80s AIW Vanessa + Kyo 98.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How good is she cardless? Haoh and Gen both have strong 3pg cards and Rimu's PG gain is crazy, so I felt going after her card was also worthwhile. However, I'm tapped out and there was no way I was going to do the $30 gimmick for it.

I have Xiaoyu but don't have Kazuya, so that's good to hear. I do have Lady Chang and Orochi Iori, but no good yellow balance character. Charlotte looks like one of the top Non-Fest, Yellow Balance characters (at least until Hinako arrives) and, overall, my balance characters are, by far, my weakest. Ex: I have been struggling a lot with my current league team of Orochi Leona + lvl 80s AIW Vanessa + Kyo 98.
Her card is 5PG, so it's not that big of a deal if you don't get it. Just remember that you will probably not get another chance at it, as there has never been a re-release of a collab banner yet in KR/JP (they reran the Samsho event, but didn't the banners for some reason).

Not getting Kazuya still haunts me. He ended up being more useful than Jin in PvP.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Kazuya may very well be my most feared PVP opponent. Dude has completely wrecked many of my runs, moreso than any purple boarder unit. I'm disappointed that I completely ignored Tekken Banner 2.

If we ever get it, how do the Gintama units stack up to Tekken and SamSho 2.0? I've never watched the series, so my initial interest in it was zero. However, if the units are fun to play as and strong, like the other collabs, then I may have to save for it.

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Kazuya may very well be my most feared PVP opponent. Dude has completely wrecked many of my runs, moreso than any purple boarder unit. I'm disappointed that I completely ignored Tekken Banner 2.
Kazuya's skill 1 just kills you dead easy on Arena/league. Every time. And he can use it twice before cool down starts. Also still scary as fuck in LivePvP too, due to his 5 sec invulnerability.

I rather fight someone's Orochi than Kazuya in Live PvP. Dude's easily my most feared character. Screw this season of League.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
Kazuya's skill 1 just kills you dead easy on Arena/league. Every time. And he can use it twice before cool down starts. Also still scary as fuck in LivePvP too, due to his 5 sec invulnerability.

I rather fight someone's Orochi than Kazuya in Live PvP. Dude's easily my most feared character. Screw this season of League.
Haohmaru's Skill 2 says it disables buffs "for opponents using skills," that wouldn't disable Kazuya's invulnerability since it's granted by a core rather than a skill, right?

Normally I just try and juggle him until the invuln wears off, or else pray the Tekken card I have on all three members of my PVP team procs so I can just hunker down and wait it out, lol

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure how much I want Rimu's special card. I'd probably need to pity it after I already pity broke Hao's card.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Rimu probably doesn't necessarily need her card. I just went for it because she feels like she gets PG super fast so it would easily be usable.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Haohmaru's Skill 2 says it disables buffs "for opponents using skills," that wouldn't disable Kazuya's invulnerability since it's granted by a core rather than a skill, right?

Normally I just try and juggle him until the invuln wears off, or else pray the Tekken card I have on all three members of my PVP team procs so I can just hunker down and wait it out, lol
Yeah, it doesn't affect Kazuya since his is core activated

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Don't pull for the new Halloween characters & cards just yet, it's actually possible to get them for free by getting enough medals from the event. (It'll be a grind though.)

Oct 26, 2017
It's really cool that you can get these Halloween characters for free! I'll definitely try and get all of them through the coin grind.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
The free tokens got me Charlotte and her card. Weirdly coordinated.
That's 3 out of 4 SamSho characters, not too bad!

How are these new Halloween guys? It's there anybody I should be aiming for?

Also... reading the above posts, I really need to level up my Kazuya. I even have his card. He's just sitting around at lv60 not being used. I wish I could do his soul quest.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I have 20 of Heidern's coins already. Maybe I'll be able to grab a character with coins by the end. The gold battle card token gave me 2 different cards out of the set which was surprising. I'll try to get the last one if i can get enough Xiangfei coins. It seems pretty solid (18/6/6 %atk/def/hp with 23% bonus to strike skill damage)

Remember to get the extra 3 Halloween chests for only 100 gold. If you're the spending type you can get 3x10 coin selector daily for $2 as well.

Last edited:

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Not gonna touch the card banner. 0.2% a piece for the set is nuts. You might end up having to pity twice if you get unlucky (pity is 200 so 12k rubies).

Things melt fast enough already. The Noah set is is just a fancier Kula set tbh. There's also a similar free set you can craft tied to the event quests that they got in JP recently. You can only get 1 but it's pretty legit. The Tekken set at least gives you a ton of crit chance in order to enable characters that work on crit procs. This set is just bigger numbers (and SA). There's also a set similar to the Kaya one for defense types. The real deal sets have higher base stats since they're 6 star but all in all they're kind of a luxury.

I'll summon on the Kaya one since I didn't get the summer set, but this one, hell no

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna touch the card banner. 0.2% a piece for the set is nuts. You might end up having to pity twice if you get unlucky (pity is 200 so 12k rubies).

Things melt fast enough already. The Noah set is is just a fancier Kula set tbh. There's also a similar free set you can craft tied to the event quests that they got in JP recently. You can only get 1 but it's pretty legit. The Tekken set at least gives you a ton of crit chance in order to enable characters that work on crit procs. This set is just bigger numbers (and SA). There's also a set similar to the Kaya one for defense types. The real deal sets have higher base stats since they're 6 star but all in all they're kind of a luxury.

I'll summon on the Kaya one since I didn't get the summer set, but this one, hell no
It's mostly for PVP. You get a percent chance of gaining super armor by attacking. Slap on Tekken option and you have near constant super armor.

Also you can get the PG3 supers for Terry, Athena, Kyo, Ryo, and Mary. It's a cool PVP focused banner.