• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
EQGsP3dVAAAFTEZ

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
Kingdom Come Deliverance is so good. I can't recomment it enough for people into RPGs.

And it's not eurojank! There are some little things here and there but it's good.

The other one is completely unknown to me.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
KCD Is really Great Story with a really Hard Combat.

Steam (standard)
windows Store ( Royal)
and Now Epic ( standard)

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
For those without a powerful PC, Kingdom Come is compatible with Geforce Now *wink wink...

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
God fucking damn it, EGS free games are pretty much what I wanted PS+ to have.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How is KCD these days? It seemed really buggy/janky at launch.
About 5 bugs in my 200 hour playthrough, none quest/gamebreaking. One of the most immersive games I've played, right there with Stalker. Plus well written to boot. I recommend the DLCs though, Woman's Lot in particular.

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like my pc can run it well

Official Minimum Requirements
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • OS: OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or Windows 10
  • Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660, AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 40 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Integrated

Official Recommended Requirements
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • OS: OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or Windows 10
  • Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz, AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 1060, AMD GPU Radeon RX 580
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 40 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Creative SOUND BLASTER Zx

cabelhigh

Nov 2, 2017
I havent bought Kingdom Come till now bc it was made by white supremacists, but hey, if its free...

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
I've played some KCD and although it's great, the combat takes some time to get used to. It ran pretty well for me and looks gorgeous. It's overall pretty impressive.

Earthed

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 26, 2019
I have so many games on that store that I just know I'll never be able to get to.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, he once wore a sarcastic tongue in cheek t-shirt half a decade ago. That's not an evidence of white supremacy, come on. There are valid reasons to criticize him, being a white supremacist / nazi as some people on this forum like to do ain't one of them.
They'll continue to do it regardless, having this conversation again is pointless.

Landford

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, he once wore a sarcastic tongue in cheek t-shirt half a decade ago. That's not an evidence of white supremacy, come on. There are valid reasons to criticize him, being a white supremacist / nazi as some people on this forum like to do ain't one of them.
I mean, there are multiple inteviews where Vavra is shown to be an asshole. Its ok to like the game, you dont have to defend that asshole.

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017

i mean, there's the whitewashing of european history, his obsession and conspiracy theories of sjws , his tacit gamergate support, the fact that most of the altright kids champion him. take your pick!

grosbard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (5 days): Trolling

It's 2020, anyone to the right of Lenin is a white supremacist nazi.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I tried KCD when it was on PC Game Pass and uninstalled almost immediately. The basic engine and gameplay is just terrible to me.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Aztez was a fun little game, even if I sucked at it. The sort of overworld, turnbased bits were somewhat confusing at first and I don't think I ever got one of the optional mission bonuses but the actual combat missions were neat. It's cool to see that on EGS.

KCD sucked farts and so does dismissing people's valid concerns and issues with Vavra...who also sucks farts

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, there are multiple inteviews where Vavra is shown to be an asshole. Its ok to like the game, you dont have to defend that asshole.

I have no problem with people calling him asshole. I have a problem with people falsely calling him white supremacist/nazi, because I know he ain't one. And I have a real problem with people calling even other people at Warhorse white supremacists. That's all.

Landford

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have no problem with people calling him asshole. I have a problem with people falsely calling him white supremacist/nazi, because I know he ain't one. And I have a real problem with people calling even other people at Warhorse white supremacists. That's all.
But he is an alt right, gamergater, white supremacist scum.