• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePigGanon

Oct 27, 2017
It's a great game. It has problems (and the creator is problematic) but the game itself looks great, is massive and it really felt like a modern interpretation of a lot of the more wonky WRPGs I played on PCs back in the 90s. I had a lot of fun with it for a while and sorta look forward to giving it another go in the future.

RPGamer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I do remember a couple of threads on the warhorse forum about this around launch. I'll have to see if I can dig up a thread that had a response from a dev about this. And you're right, there was the bit about him fighting the invading forces in the end, but that whole intro left a bad taste in my mouth and I enjoyed the side stories in the game way more than I ever got into the main plot.

Would be interesting, i haven't finished the game yet because i want to finish it on stronger hardware and GPU pricing was insane in the last months.

It's true that you fight foreigners (but it's the fault of the king of hungary and well those mercenaries didn't have the best reputation ) and the game is made by people that like their country, they wouldn't have made it if they didn't and it's easy to search for such things after Vavras Twitter crap. Personally i find it pretty uninsulting without that, as far as i have played.

I can understand that this opening was a little bit rough for you, but if i made a game about bohemia, with what i know about the biggest two ethnic groups i would have put in a bit of conflict too, germans and czechs had their fights.

Last edited:

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Been meaning to check it out for awhile but not got around to it yet. One day maybe.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
The creator is a racist butthole, and I feel sorry for the folks who made the game whose beliefs did not align with his, but I'm not buying a game that supports anyone who thinks Kraken is a classy drink to serve on the rocks.

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017
No, did you forget that your "father" is a literal *cuck* who is murdered moments later and the game very much presents him as a speed bump to Henry's going Terminator on evil foreign mercenaries for the next 40 hours? As I said earlier, I like the game, but you're absolutely deluded if you don't think this game's story is angling for BOHEMIA UBER ALLES.
I didn't suggest there aren't themes of nationalism, especially given the events taking place in Bohemia at the time. You on the other hand suggested that early quest was promoting those ideas in relation to an alt-right agenda, but the consequences of your actions don't paint such a clear picture.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seems a DLC recently dropped. Man, that combat looks shit.

Apart from all the other shit wrong with TES games, the combat is one of the things I hate most in it. This looks as bad if not worse.

It's the perceived lack of "weight" that I don't like. Looks floaty.

That is the worst thing wrong with TES combat. A complete lack of weight and feedback.

This is leaps and bounds better then TES combat. Combat in TES is mind numbingly boring and has no depth to it. This system (once you unlock the advanced moves and get some special weapon specific moves unlocked) is a lot more technical and in depth to it.

Enemies will block your attacks, especially the well trained knights and things, it becomes more of a "chess" type match of blocking, feinting attacks to try and trick an opening ot attack, or using a special move you've unlocked to try and attack a vulnerable spot on them and other things.

There is weight to it, but just like real life swords are not heavy weapons, a good sword would weight roughly 2-3 pounds, even the two handed swords could be like 3-5 pounds, the idea that swords were like 20 pounds or something is a common myth, you wanted them to be extremely light and balanced so the person using them wouldn't get tired from doing so. Even then the game uses physics, swords do not "pass" though things, it if connects then it connects and stops where it hits or slides by.

Also fighting against armor with a sword? A lot of attacks will be glancing blows and things (that was the point of plate armor, it was amazing for stopping sword/arrows and things). The main weakness was against weapons like maces/axes that could crush or cleave into the armor.

With a sword going against plate you have to try and focus your attacks on weapon points, the groin, arm pit, visor slit, etc. That's why in real life they had a technique called "Half swording" where you basically grabbed a hand onto the blade of the sword and used it with two hands more like a spear instead (or even using the pommel to concuss them), with the goal of slipping it into a weak point of the armor, they also made ample use of wrestling to do this, trips, grapples, anything you could do to slide it into a weak area because hitting the blade against the armor wouldn't do anything.

This thread has fairly interested me in Kingdom Come.
I'm on the fence, so i have to know: is the combat that bad? Just to put things into perspective, i like Skyrim combat quite a bit, because it has a plethora of options and it felt somehow dynamic despite looking crappy.
I watched some videos in here and i have to say that Kindoms' combat looks very on rails with not much dynamism in terms of movement/positioning.
Combat is a very important factor for me in RPGs.. other than that the game sounds really tempting, especially after an extra year of bugfixing and improvements.

If you liked Skyrim (or games like Mount and Blade) then you'll like this, you just have to give it time. You aren't meant to be good at combat at the start, it's something you have to practice and learn to get good at, once you train with Captain Bernard (and remember to go back to him, which some people miss and don't know to do) you unlock more advance moves and skills and keep fighting to get your skills up you can become really good at it.

The combat is far more in depth then Skyrim's is, you have to try and feint your enemies to throw off their blocking (and block their incoming attacks), dodge attacks, use parries, do special moves (that are dependent on the weapon and you learning them and work as kind of combo's) and other things.

Here's a video showing some more advanced combat stuff and how you do it:

Last edited:

DirtCase

Oct 29, 2017
I was always interested in the premise, but never caved in because of its supposed glitchfest.
It's honestly not that glitchy. I bought the game near release and played for 60 or so hours before stopping right before the final sequence. After half a year I decided to go back into it to finish it off.... and have continued to just mess around in the post game as I am still engrossed in the game now as I was when I first started.

I really liked the real-ish world approach and felt the side quests made a lot of sense in the world and were rarely ham fisted.

It has honestly been several years since I have been that engrossed in a game world, and had been suffering from a really bad case of open world fatigue after Dragon Age Inquisition. I'm hoping Cyberpunk 2077 can do the same but I'm afraid I might be disappointed.

svacina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just wondering now, the main protagonist of the game has a german name too.... "Heinrich" is not a czech name.
You understand that had the developers not decided to translate everything into English (with various degrees of success and consistency) the protagonist would be called Jindřich, right? In a shocking twist we have variants of the most common names too.

Dr. Caroll

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No, did you forget that your "father" is a literal *cuck* who is murdered moments later and the game very much presents him as a speed bump to Henry's going Terminator on evil foreign mercenaries for the next 40 hours?
Uh... No. No, it doesn't. His father is portrayed as a brave man who turned aside fame and fortune to work as a blacksmith out in the middle of nowhere with his wife and son. Henry is young and foolish. His friends are even more foolish. However, Henry does the things he does because he loves his father.

When it is revealed that his true father was Radzig Kobyla, he doesn't care. He still regards Martin as his father. He does what he does because of Martin. He respects Radzig, of course.

Radzig, who is a not-unsubtle father figure towards Henry during the story also tries to instill values deeper than blind revenge.

As a game, Kingdom Come: Deliverance places significant value on human life. Much like the Metro games. There are a few characters you must kill, but the characters you encounter are human beings. And Henry is given the power to be the bigger man, to show mercy to pretty much everyone he overpowers in combat. And the clunky and difficult combat mechanics make the act of killing a non-trivial thing.

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Glad to hear you gave the game a proper chance...

The combat is actually very good once you get the hang of it, but you aren't going to get that from the tutorial. Sorry, really irritates me when people have a go at something based on negligible evidence, even if it is personal experience.
*shrug*

Life is short. I have better things to do than wait for a game to eventually, maybe, get good... not that that ever actually happens. I have an abundance of other, better games to play. Games that don't have shitty controls, and don't have intros full of every cliche in the book and aren't directed by gamergators.

OP
OP
Baphomet

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
This game continues to surprise.... just got yelled at by CPT Bernard for getting late to a mission.

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017
I might as well share this here. There is a particular moment that completely blew me away in this game. It highlights what I've wanted from open-world RPGs for years now. Warhorse Studios held a contest for your most memorable moment recently for their 1-Year Anniversary. I submitted mine and won.

If you're interested in reading it, here it is. Beware there are some spoilers.

During the search for Timmy I was confronted by bandits from the Camp at the windmill. I managed to convince them that I'd heard he was holed up in Rattay. This was naturally a lie. They went on their way, but left someone to watch over me. Once I saw that they were gone I was left with little choice but to throw him in a ditch where no one could find him.

I did eventually find Timmy on my own, but his tale of wandering into the camp while intoxicated didn't inspire me with confidence. I decided to take it easy for the next few days, and return to the simple life.

A couple of days had passed since my encounter with the bandits. I was in Rattay, and about to enjoy a late-evening game of dice when I noticed something odd. There were bandits sitting at a table in the tavern, and not just any bandits, but the bandits I sent on a wild goose-chase here for Timmy. I couldn't believe that they were really here.

I decided to wait just outside in order to see what they would do. It was getting pretty late, and I knew they'd have to leave soon. I decide to follow while keeping my distance.

I continued to follow as they left Rattay. At first I thought they were heading towards the miller. Thoughts raced through my head that they knew I lied to them, and were coming to where I lived. It turns out this wasn't the case as they continued down the path.

I followed them on foot for literal hours across most of the map. I wasn't expecting to go on such an extensive journey, and had to scavenge the nearby grounds for mushrooms to keep myself from starving. I couldn't stray far from the path because I didn't want to lose sight of them.

A suspicion began to grow in my mind. I wonder if these bandits are leading me to their camp? The Camp! Once we began to arrive at Rovna, and headed further north into the woods I knew I had to be right.

At a couple of points along this forest path the bandits passed Cuman lookouts! This must be it! I continued to follow them, making sure to avoid any further lookouts.

In the end they led me straight to the Camp! The place I've been searching for throughout the last few quests. This completely blew me away. This wasn't the result of a formal quest. No quest markers had guided me to it. It was all the result of the logical consistency of the world simulation, and it's a moment I know I will always cherish.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
I might as well share this here. There is a particular moment that completely blew me away in this game. It highlights what I've wanted from open-world RPGs for years now. Warhorse Studios held a contest for your most memorable moment recently for their 1-Year Anniversary. I submitted mine and won.

If you're interested in reading it, here it is. Beware there are some spoilers.

During the search for Timmy I was confronted by bandits from the Camp at the windmill. I managed to convince them that I'd heard he was holed up in Rattay. This was naturally a lie. They went on their way, but left someone to watch over me. Once I saw that they were gone I was left with little choice but to throw him in a ditch where no one could find him.

I did eventually find Timmy on my own, but his tale of wandering into the camp while intoxicated didn't inspire me with confidence. I decided to take it easy for the next few days, and return to the simple life.

A couple of days had passed since my encounter with the bandits. I was in Rattay, and about to enjoy a late-evening game of dice when I noticed something odd. There were bandits sitting at a table in the tavern, and not just any bandits, but the bandits I sent on a wild goose-chase here for Timmy. I couldn't believe that they were really here.

I decided to wait just outside in order to see what they would do. It was getting pretty late, and I knew they'd have to leave soon. I decide to follow while keeping my distance.

I continued to follow as they left Rattay. At first I thought they were heading towards the miller. Thoughts raced through my head that they knew I lied to them, and were coming to where I lived. It turns out this wasn't the case as they continued down the path.

I followed them on foot for literal hours across most of the map. I wasn't expecting to go on such an extensive journey, and had to scavenge the nearby grounds for mushrooms to keep myself from starving. I couldn't stray far from the path because I didn't want to lose sight of them.

A suspicion began to grow in my mind. I wonder if these bandits are leading me to their camp? The Camp! Once we began to arrive at Rovna, and headed further north into the woods I knew I had to be right.

At a couple of points along this forest path the bandits passed Cuman lookouts! This must be it! I continued to follow them, making sure to avoid any further lookouts.

In the end they led me straight to the Camp! The place I've been searching for throughout the last few quests. This completely blew me away. This wasn't the result of a formal quest. No quest markers had guided me to it. It was all the result of the logical consistency of the world simulation, and it's a moment I know I will always cherish.
I didn't pay my bills and got some crooks after me and I decided not to pay them either so things got hairy, but I hurt them a little and they start running away, soon it became a chase through the wilds when town guards and merchants started chasing them too cause I was the Second Jesus Henry of that town.
This game is so good.

M1chl

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Czech Republic
I did not enjoy the game, it was a chore, but I would like to know if people in here knows where Czech Republic is even located....

....right next to Germany and sure we were treated really "well" under Nazis. Maybe you heard something about Sudetenland, Terezín, Lidice, etc.... So if this game is Nazi propaganda, like how many in here suggest, than every other game is.

It seems to me that "Nazi is everyone I don't agree with" and no I don't support Daniel's stance on gamergate and as a Czech person, that he even gives a fuck, because that not how most of the Czech people operates.

And many of us lost their relatives when Nazi regime comes to power, so yeah Nazi propaganda....yeah sure.

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The world building is really pretty but that's the only thing I enjoyed on the long run.
The game has no functional economy, so a useless craft and a pointless harvest because everything is buyable as you become riche.
In-game treasure are all available from the start, so you can have endgame gear in two hours with lockpicking.
I wreck everything with a 1H mace and R1 dumb spamming, you just need to have minimally leveled your comp.
AI is robotic and brainless, but that stupidity is usefull when you sneak and steal....
...except there is an awful omniscient reputation system where everyone knows if you steal something or kill someone.
NPCs have the same daily routine without rest or changes. It becomes artificial really fast after the first discovery.
No child, no amputee, no sick, no aged people, everyone with an holywoodian set of teeth : fuck yeah historical accurate realism.
Moutains of scrips cause avalanches of bugs, like NPCs routines reseted at every reload.
The survival aspect is more an annoyance than a challenge.
The game is simultaneously anti-clerical and anti-secular.
But what I dislike the most is the narrative twist in the middle, that is a feudalism endorsement and a spit on the player and the character.
A serf couldn't have been a hero, his courage comes from his bloodline.

Last edited:

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica
I'd say it's stable. At launch it was a stuttery mess and it got patched and it smoothed out....until the infamous halberd glitch where guards at night equip halberds only then to drop them without the halberds despawning at daybreak causing the game to grind to a halt after enough days passed for enough halberds littered across the game to grind your world state to a halt. Thankfully that also got fixed.

The game looks great on the X, especially the countryside and details in large structures such as churches and castles.

I was surprised the most at how much I liked the games alchemy system. It also saves money making potions that you need for manual saving. The more you play the more the systems are easier to navigate making for an overal satisfying gaming experience.

Thanks for the detailed response. What a weird glitch, seems like something Bethesda would leave unpatched.

Do you think it maintains a good framerate on the X through the general gameplay loops? Or are there areas that will always dip (similar to Dark Souls back in the PS3).

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
As a game, Kingdom Come: Deliverance places significant value on human life.

One thing I have to say is how I like Kingdom Come's decision to be generally less violent than more mainstream open-world games.

Combat is overall less frequent, with many quests involving no combat at all, bandit camps being isolated very far from towns, and enemies usually yielding when you've beaten then (or there being a yield mechanic at all). I imagine the save system (which wasn't executed well) was an attempt to further enforce a desire for nonviolence in players.

BouncyFrag

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the detailed response. What a weird glitch, seems like something Bethesda would leave unpatched.

Do you think it maintains a good framerate on the X through the general gameplay loops? Or are there areas that will always dip (similar to Dark Souls back in the PS3).
i never noticed any framerate issues.

Last edited:

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Loved it so much, particularly how everything in the world is subject to the same set rules, and the game doesn't stop you from cleverly manipulating its systems to solve problems or 'get ahead' in ways that aren't necessarily intended.

Combat is GREAT. I get why some don't like it but it really clicked for me. It helped I stole a good weapon and some quality armor pieces super early which gave me a nice leg up and allowed me to level sword skill to a decent point and improve with the mechanics before proper training even became available.

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017
Loved it so much, particularly how everything in the world is subject to the same set rules, and the game doesn't stop you from cleverly manipulating its systems to solve problems or 'get ahead' in ways that aren't necessarily intended.

Combat is GREAT. I get why some don't like it but it really clicked for me. It helped I stole a good weapon and some quality armor pieces super early which gave me a nice leg up and allowed me to level sword skill to a decent point and improve with the mechanics before proper training even became available.
The logical consistency of the world and its simulation is fantastic, and opens the door for a lot of interesting choices you can make without the game having to show them to you.

Very early in the game you're forbidden from leaving Talmberg. There are a few avenues you can pursue involving a disguise, bribery, and support from a noblewoman to escape. One of my friends on the other hand looked down the side of the draw bridge, and realized there was nothing stopping him but some rocks below. So, fuck it he said and jumped off, broke one of his legs, and fled into the woods before someone could stop him. I couldn't stop laughing when he told me this.

Last edited:

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gopher finished his long-ass (and funny) playthrough and posted a pretty detailed review

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
It might be a great game, but why would you want to support a game made by an alt-right gamergator?

needs to be asked in every one of these threads, thank you for doing so on page 1

He's the head of the studio and director of the game. Dude has the most influence over the game of anyone there.

exactly

He's the creative director, I'm sure he had no influence on the game /s

Here's a bonus: You'd also be supporting THQ Nordic who employs people who thinks 8ch, a site delisted from google for hosting child pornography and is hotbed of pedophiles, is an acceptable community to engage with and normalize.

facts

Freddo

Oct 27, 2017
Småland, Sweden
Love this game, it's really great despite a few annoying quests. But the gameplay is great, even without the magic it somehow manages to feel more of a Morrowind successor than either Oblivion or Skyrim. And I love it allows you to play the game as a pacifist, I didn't kill a single person in the game (except for one baddy in a cutscene).

Last edited:

leprabox

Banned
Aug 6, 2018
I'm gonna buy the game. It always looked interesting, but did not have time to play when it was released. Era hating the devs is a plus, lol.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
It's a very good game, but I would say not a very good RPG, I think it's much closer to a hybrid of immersive sim and RPG.

Why I say this is simply because the game does not go full out with its RPG design. The major limiting factor is the fact that you play Henry, a character with an established history and personality. This can be very conflicting in RPG design, which I experienced when playing Henry one way, and the game because it has to conform to Henry's history and personality, completely breaks the roleplaying of a RPG - a RPG isn't simply stats and gear.

For example the game has mechanics for thieving, which is a lot of fun, but even very early in the game there's a quest where you are tasked to steal something (I can't remember what it is now exactly), and then Henry responds to the other person saying he's no thief... yet I was playing Henry and intentionally stealing prior to this because I found it fun, I wanted to roleplay as a Thief, and it was a good way to make money. In a good RPG this disconnection does not occur, in fact it would take advantage of how you are roleplaying, giving you dialogue and choices of thieving/being bad, e.g in a game like Fallout: New Vegas. Not to say this is a constant problem in KC:D, but it occurs frequently to be noticeable and bother me.

Again something you experience earlier is with how you pillage corpses for items/money (of your own volition), and then there is a quest where you have to go pillage a corpse, and Henry responds disgustingly that he would never do such a thing... this is a major problem I have with games that try to be RPGs but use established characters with a personality, because quests and dialogue have to conform to that personality, you can't do it the way you want like in a RPG like F:NV or whatever. In F:NV I get to decide the character, the game uses mechanics to allow me to play that way and make dialogue choices appropriately, and it does ability score checks to ensure this.

Nonetheless, from an immersive sim point of view I think it's fantastic with all of its game mechanics and world design, and it blends well with what RPG mechanics do exist, but to me I don't think I can say it's a good RPG because it misses the part of roleplaying a character you want. It gives you just enough player agency between an immersive sim and a RPG, but not enough to be a full on RPG (again, I can't actually *be* a thief even if the mechanics exist, because Henry is written not to be a thief, so his personality, things he says completely break with that). Props to how well the landscape is captured and the scale, of course it's based on the historical region, and a lot of that part of Europe that extends in Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, etc looks identical with the nuanced variations in hills and plains, how the landscape looks is probably the most realistic I have ever seen in a game and it feels so relatable because it's exactly what you see when you travel the country side.

I played up until the combat tutorial.

At which point I said something to the effect of, "Seriously, that's the combat?" Then I laughed for a bit and uninstalled.

Besides, didn't the creative director or whoever turn out to be a racist gamergator or something?

The game does a bad job of introducing its combat and 90% of it can't be experienced early in the game, I didn't like it at first at all, but it becomes really nuanced with so much depth the more you play.

Last edited:

vsMIC

Oct 31, 2017
Great Game! Loved every second, the authentic approach, progression and goofball henry.

waiting for the last dlc for my third run.

Feb 19, 2018
No, did you forget that your "father" is a literal *cuck* who is murdered moments later and the game very much presents him as a speed bump to Henry's going Terminator on evil foreign mercenaries for the next 40 hours? As I said earlier, I like the game, but you're absolutely deluded if you don't think this game's story is angling for BOHEMIA UBER ALLES.
You also forget to mention that said German also dies defending the village from the attackers despite his origin and Henry comments on that with admiration and regret when he returns and sees the corpse (commenting that he fought where others ran), while the one still living fellow Bohemian in the village
literally leads you into a trap that almost gets you killed because he is a selfish and opportunistic ass.

Last edited:

jerfdr

Dec 14, 2017
A great and very in-depth review of Kingdom Come: Deliverance by Gopher (a youtuber known for mods he created for various Bethesda games and also for his very entertaining letsplays):

EDIT:
Oops, missed that Paul has already posted it. Sorry.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
The longer I'm removed from the game, I appreciate the
Monastery
questline more & more. It's the least enjoyable part of the experience, by far, but that's the point, and I'm glad they went for it.

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017
Love this game, it's really great despite a few annoying quests. But the gameplay is great, even without the magic it somehow manages to feel more of a Morrowind successor than either Oblivion or Skyrim. And I love it allows you to play the game as a pacifist, I didn't kill a single person in the game (except for one baddy in a cutscene).
I've longed for an open-world RPG that is designed without quest markers. One that allows me to make logical assumptions about where to go to find someone, or make choices that the game never has tell me about. This rare quality in RPGs makes you feel like you can do anything. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Gothic, and Gothic II are noteworthy examples. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is one of the only RPGs in those 15+ years that stands out in this regard.

I didn't quite play as a pacifist, but it took me a long time to take a life, and even after, I did so only when I felt was necessary. The game does a good job of putting a heavy weight on killing.

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
Watched countless videos just to convince me to buy it. One reviewer mentioned that forests and generally the land feels rather empty in terms of animals and such... true?

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Watched countless videos just to convince me to buy it. One reviewer mentioned that forests and generally the land feels rather empty in terms of animals and such... true?
There are animals as there's a hunting system in the game. They have their breeding grounds so you're not supposed to find them everywhere.

If you're on PC, there's a mod to increase random encounters/events if you want more action while exploring.

Dr. Caroll

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Animals flee when they hear you approach. You need to carefully creep through the forest with your bow, looking for their favored locations. If you go charging around the forest, you won't see all that many animals. IMO there's a decent number of animals around, but not so many that hunting them becomes trivial. If you miss your shot, and the animal flees, it's a big deal because there aren't a half dozen standing around looking bored, Far Cry-style.

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
There are animals as there's a hunting system in the game. They have their breeding grounds so you're not supposed to find them everywhere.

If you're on PC, there's a mod to increase random encounters/events if you want more action while exploring.
Animals flee when they hear you approach. You need to carefully creep through the forest with your bow, looking for their favored locations. If you go charging around the forest, you won't see all that many animals. IMO there's a decent number of animals around, but not so many that hunting them becomes trivial. If you miss your shot, and the animal flees, it's a big deal because there aren't a half dozen standing around looking bored, Far Cry-style.
Thank you guys.
One last thing that bothers me are some people here in this thread critizicing the balance in economy and progression. At the beginning it's very hard and punishing and after a while you become rich and powerful just to steamroll everything in the game. Heard of a balance patch that ironed out this progression problem. Is it better now?
Also some people in here didn't enjoy the ending... sorry if i ask, but you know between other games and real life i have to make sure my time and money is well invested.
I'm a sucker for immersive, good written worlds, that's why i'm interested in this game.

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017

The landscape is certainly designed in such a way that feels more natural. It's not a Bethesda open-world RPG for example where the map is packed with content around every bush. That is to say there is a lot less compression than seen in most open-world games. Personally I found this to be very refreshing. What Dr. Caroll said as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.