We have no intention of banning discussion of this game outright, and the views of the director can be relevant. However, it is clear that there will be no peace in these threads without tighter moderation and brighter lines. Therefore if that discussion is to happen we are laying down two ground rules:
Thank you for reading and have fun!
1. Vávra's views on a multitude of subjects are offensive and racist. Defense of his views will be moderated like any other defense of racism.There is room to discuss the game as a cultural artifact with nuance and in a manner where some actual exchange of ideas is possible -- but only if the above two conditions are met. If you do not feel you can adhere to those two conditions, do not post in these threads. Be advised that moderators may have to apply stricter penalties than usual to keep the peace.
Do not try to find sneaky ways to circumvent this ruling, like singling out Vávra for nonspecific praise or support.
EDIT: We appreciate everyone who took the time to contact us privately to help improve our policies. After discussion and review, we are softening enforcement of the last sentence of Rule 1 – this was never intended to forbid discussion about Vávra as a writer or a developer but rather to close a loophole whereby posters were deliberately attempting to provoke others with vague drive by posts. You should still not do that. However, it is certainly possible to appreciate the accomplishments of the development team without subscribing to Vávra's personal views.2. Buying this game does not automatically make someone a horrible person and nothing will be learned or gained by anyone if you take that stance. Do not attack other members just for buying the game or enjoying mundane aspects of the game. Do not attempt to shame them.
- Final Trailer
- Of Minds, Blades & Schnapps (Gameplay explained)
- 13 things I wish I knew before playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance (thanks Lashley)
- kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com (it's a Wiki, more content will come, thanks Flips)
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Official Website
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance on Steam store
- Warhorse Youtube Channel - videos about gameplay, story, background information
- AMA with Warhorse Studios on reddit.com/r/PS4 (Jan 23rd 2018)
- AMA with Warhorse Studios on reddit.com/r/xboxone (Jan 17th 2018)
- Saving in this game is rubbish. Is there a fix?
There is a mod called Unlimited Saving. It's simply amazing!
- Will there there be a Day 1 Patch?
Unfortunately yes, and it's 23 GB (confimed in another thread, PS4).
- When does the review embargo lift?
12:01 a.m. PT Feb 13 (livestreams 9 p.m. Feb 12)
- When does the game unlock? (Steam)... also Pre-loading?
12:00 a.m. PT / 9 a.m. CET Feb 13.
Pre-loading is active now.
- What game engine is utilized by Kingdom Come: Deliverance?
Cry Engine 3
- Will the PC version support modding? (thanks Flips)
The game will support modding and the devs plan to release their game making tools and support the modding community (1). Those tools won't be available at release, though (2).
- When did they start developing this game?
About 4 years ago. On January 22, 2014, Warhorse Studios launched a crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter. On February 20, 2014, the fund was completed, raising a total of GB£1,106,371. Even after the end of the Kickstarter campaign, the crowd funding was continued through the studios' website. (more info on the Wiki page)
- This is my first OT. Any constructive feedback, that i can use for further OTs is highly welcome. Please send me a private message.
- As far as i can see there is NO review thread yet! If you start one, please let me know so i can link it.
- Please help to build up a FAQ. If you think that something should to be added, either mention my name or send a PM (so i don't miss it).
Thank you for reading and have fun!
Last edited by a moderator: