• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well, that documentary thread turned to shit real quick. Not really sure why I expected anything else.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking of picking this up soon for the PS4. Has it been improved much with patches since launch?
I can't speak for the ps4 version but the PC version has been improved quite a bit.

My brother played through the entire game on the OG ps4 and had no issues and I think that was after the first patch that came out; but that's anecdotal.

Jan 10, 2018
I can't speak for the ps4 version but the PC version has been improved quite a bit.

My brother played through the entire game on the OG ps4 and had no issues and I think that was after the first patch that came out; but that's anecdotal.

Ok cool. It won't stop me from buying it but it would be great if they had improved it a lot since release. :)

Jan 10, 2018
Just started playing this and I already seem to have kind of a game breaking bug. The gamma for the game has been lowered and I can't seem to change it. Loading or reloading them game does not seem to fix it. Gamma is correct in the menus but when I'm out in the game world it's lowered again.

Anyone knows how to get around this?

-Edit-

It just corrected itself. I have no idea what happened...

mogster7777

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm still in the prologue where I have to go back to my hometown to do something. Any starting up tips? I am trying to get all the trophies in one playthrough so what are the best starter tips and stuff?

Shmunter

Banned
May 28, 2018
Does anyone know the state of this game today on PS4pro? Saw something somewhere about fast travel being actually travelling fast to get to a distant destination vs the usual teleport. It's got me curious the level of immersion it strives towards. May pick it up especially if now discounted.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know the state of this game today on PS4pro? Saw something somewhere about fast travel being actually travelling fast to get to a distant destination vs the usual teleport. It's got me curious the level of immersion it strives towards. May pick it up especially if now discounted.

I have it on PC and PS4 Pro, but only played couple hours on Pro. It runs 1080p at around PC equivalent of medium preset, it looks good for the most part, but some textures are very noticeably lowres. Framerate from what I played was stable 30 with good framepacing, but I suspect there might be drops during battles or in Rattay (largest city). Fast travel works in a way where the character gets there (accelerated) on the map and you can meet stuff during it or get ambushed and what not.

Shmunter

Banned
May 28, 2018
I have it on PC and PS4 Pro, but only played couple hours on Pro. It runs 1080p at around PC equivalent of medium preset, it looks good for the most part, but some textures are very noticeably lowres. Framerate from what I played was stable 30 with good framepacing, but I suspect there might be drops during battles or in Rattay (largest city). Fast travel works in a way where the character gets there (accelerated) on the map and you can meet stuff during it or get ambushed and what not.
Much appreciated, thank you for the comment.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
So I built a new rig (1080 Ti, i5 8600k, 1440p) and the game looks stunningly beautiful with great performance to boot.

Last time I played was at launch and I kind of burned out on the game and quit right before having to scout the Cuman fortifications. Now I restarted on hardcore mode which has alleviated some of my issues with the game: less obtrusive quest markers, minimalist HUD, no fast travel and more difficult combat. I like how I actually have to use the position of the sun to find my way as there is no compass anymore. Sometimes it's tricky though, I got lost in the forest when I went hunting with Hans and had to find a point of reference on the map to find my bearings. I also like the addition of saving upon exit. Together with saving when you sleep and saviour Schnapps that is the ideal situation.

Is the From The Ashes DLC worth it? I've read some mixed things about it and I'm not quite sure whether it is worth the €10.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I built a new rig (1080 Ti, i5 8600k, 1440p) and the game looks stunningly beautiful with great performance to boot.

Last time I played was at launch and I kind of burned out on the game and quit right before having to scout the Cuman fortifications. Now I restarted on hardcore mode which has alleviated some of my issues with the game: less obtrusive quest markers, minimalist HUD, no fast travel and more difficult combat. I like how I actually have to use the position of the sun to find my way as there is no compass anymore. Sometimes it's tricky though, I got lost in the forest when I went hunting with Hans and had to find a point of reference on the map to find my bearings. I also like the addition of saving upon exit. Together with saving when you sleep and saviour Schnapps that is the ideal situation.

Is the From The Ashes DLC worth it? I've read some mixed things about it and I'm not quite sure whether it is worth the €10.
I heard the DLC is kind of a waste if you get it when you've already finished the game cause you'll have a lot of money to spend and you'll get through it real fast.

its better if you get it when starting a new game as its a money sink (with benefits). I felt like I ended up having too much money at the end of the game with nothing to spend it on, so when i eventually replay the game (waiting on a new rig too); i'll definitely get the DLC.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Do you get stable 60 even in Rattay or does it still drop below there? And what preset?

Hardcore sounds great, I will use it.

From Ashes ain't bad but sale price would fit it better. It is mostly just about the village building, not a lot of story there.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Do you get stable 60 even in Rattay or does it still drop below there? And what preset?

Hardcore sounds great, I will use it.

From Ashes ain't bad but sale price would fit it better. It is mostly just about the village building, not a lot of story there.
Mostly around 60 fps now. I noticed a large performance boost when I overclocked my CPU, before that I was sitting around 45-55. Rattay is definitely the most taxing area so far.

Playing on a mix of high and very high settings by the way.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
This is not Ledetchko...shit, I am in Rovna.

My experience with hardcore mode so far, haha. I'm getting better at pathfinding though and already know most major routes by heart now.

Oct 28, 2017
I finally bought and started playing this game. I'm now in Rattay and so far, there is a lot to like here.

But the most bewildering thing from a gameplay perspective so far is the fact that the "cancel/back" action is on the friggin Escape key. I mean really? The function you need constantly to back out of menus, looting etc. you put on a key where the player has to move his whole hand away from the standard keys?? WTF? I'm not using an office software, I'm playing a game! Stuff like this makes me really wonder about the devs... like, did they think about their control scheme and ergonomics AT ALL? You cannot even change the binding in the options menu.

Thankfully, I found a mod which changes this to the right mouse button, I will try this now.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how much help I'll get, but I'm just frustrated that I'm missing something here...

I'm completely stuck on the Baptism of Fire mission, and even after I managed to sabotage the arrow supply. The enemy just wipes my men out even after clearing out the side arrow force myself and helping in battle as much as i can in something that chaotic. I've tried this about 25 times it feels like, and I can't do anything to change the battle

What I really don't get is how I'm not getting any options in a game that doesn't seem to ever force me into combat. You'd think there would be a way through this for people who don't want to focus on fighting in this game, and from what I've heard the other sabotage options don't really even help all that much in this.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how much help I'll get, but I'm just frustrated that I'm missing something here...

I'm completely stuck on the Baptism of Fire mission, and even after I managed to sabotage the arrow supply. The enemy just wipes my men out even after clearing out the side arrow force myself and helping in battle as much as i can in something that chaotic. I've tried this about 25 times it feels like, and I can't do anything to change the battle

What I really don't get is how I'm not getting any options in a game that doesn't seem to ever force me into combat. You'd think there would be a way through this for people who don't want to focus on fighting in this game, and from what I've heard the other sabotage options don't really even help all that much in this.
The way i did it, at the start of the fight i concentrated on the archer guys on the side, i took them out first so that their attention was on me, i let the other foot soldiers do their thing otherwise, after the archers are down (which shouldnt take long), i helped them out on the ground.

the last part on the hill was a mess but I mostly just headshotted people with my bow from the back and it was all good. Make sure you have plate armor.

Deleted member 1759

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
They just kinda dropped the two new DLCs (one free/one paid).

The DLC "The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon" for #KingdomComeDeliverance has just been released for just $9.99 together with our free DLC "Tournament", get it right here & enjoy
STEAM: https://bit.ly/2IOE49u
XBOX1: https://bit.ly/2NKuJ11
PS4: https://bit.ly/2ygGF5J

The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon DLC will have 5-10h of new content according to an interview with one of the PR guys.

Deleted member 1759

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Welp, seems like one of the quests this DLC is bugged. You don't need it to finish the story but it's annoying since the DLC is quite short as it is. At least they are already aware of it and are working on a hot fix. Still...

The Amorous Adventures took me about 4h to finish but after reading some posts on the game's discussion forum on Steam it appears that most finish it in 2h.

Even though it took me longer than the average, I still don't think the 10€ price tag is justified. The story was fun and I like Hans and all but I also want some new gear/horses/whatever when I buy a DLC. I've been using the same equipment for the last 30h or so.

That's the second paid DLC that has been underwhelming, unfortunately.

Haven't tried the tournament mode yet.

edit: words

Last edited:

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Welp, seems like one of the quests this DLC is bugged. You don't need it to finish the story but it's annoying since the DLC is quite short as it is. At least they are already aware of it and are working on a hot fix. Still...

The Amorous Adventures took me about 4h to finish but after reading some posts on the game's discussion forum on Steam it appears that most finish it in 2h.

Even though it took me longer than the average, I still don't think the 10€ price tag is justified. The story was fun and I just like Hans but I want some new gear/horses/whatever.

That's the second paid DLC that has been underwhelming, unfortunately.

Haven't tried the tournament mode yet.
Didn't they say it would take 5-10 hours? Not really eager to pick it up despite liking Hans. Last DLC was rather underwhelming and served more as a money sink with very little new assets.

Deleted member 1759

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Didn't they say it would take 5-10 hours? Not really eager to pick it up despite liking Hans. Last DLC was rather underwhelming and served more as a money sink with very little new assets.
That's what I've read in an interview. Maybe you can stretch it out to 5h when you include the (free) tournament mode but I don't see how anyone will spend up to 10h with this DLC alone.

Wait for a sale.

Deleted member 1759

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
The tournament mode is bugged as well lol. Can't start a second tournament (they're supposed to be held every 7 days). Tried several approaches to fix this but none of them worked. One user in the Steam forums said that you have to wait 7 in-game days without skipping time but f that.

Also kinda sucks that the thing(s) you get for winning a tournament aren't as good as the stuff you can buy from a blacksmith/armorer. So I'm still stuck with the stuff I already own.

Last edited:

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finally I get 60fps in Skalitz at the start, in 1440p and very high preset. With Ryzen 2700X and RTX 2080.
Now just to wait for Warhorse to finish DLCing and patching and I will finally get to enjoy this the way it was meant to.

Deleted member 1759

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Speaking of the DLC. They patched the tournament mode and the new quest line that was added with the Hans Capon DLC. Funnily enough, the now fixed quest line has more content and playtime but doesn't involve Hans Capon at all. Took me another 3h to finish it and it was really well done, one of my favorite quests in the game. But it also feels like that it has been cut from the main game.

Oct 28, 2017
Speaking of the DLC. They patched the tournament mode and the new quest line that was added with the Hans Capon DLC. Funnily enough, the now fixed quest line has more content and playtime but doesn't involve Hans Capon at all. Took me another 3h to finish it and it was really well done, one of my favorite quests in the game. But it also feels like that it has been cut from the main game.
Can you tell what this quest line is about in general terms without spoiling, please?

Deleted member 1759

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Can you tell what this quest line is about in general terms without spoiling, please?
Hmm. It involves a character you can meet during the main game in Sasau, the Charlatan, and after doing his quest he tells you that he'll meet you in Ledetchko but never shows up in the main game. When you meet him in this DLC, he asks another favor of you which involves scaring the villagers there. There's a lot of stuff to do to solve this quest, some of it is rather hilarious.

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm. It involves a character you can meet during the main game in Sasau, the Charlatan, and after doing his quest he tells you that he'll meet you in Ledetchko but never shows up in the main game. When you meet him in this DLC, he asks another favor of you which involves scaring the villagers there. There's a lot of stuff to do to solve this quest, some of it is rather hilarious.
Cool, thank you.

Oct 30, 2017
I'm a newcomer to the game and have been farting around in Rattay trying to get my lockpicking level increased. Holy fuck is it hard to do with a controller. Feels like my recent sessions have been nothing but burning through my lock picks then reloading the save and doing it all over for hours.

At one point I found a very easy door outside of the Miller's home but was caught by some busybody who then ran for the guards. I was so frustrated that I tried to knock her out but her chin was like a god damn anvil. She wouldn't go down. And she had the endurance of an Olympic sprinter. I dropped that idea and just went to the executioner's home to try and complete The Good Thief quest.

I was lockpicking his door when all of a sudden this dude comes strolling out, sees me, asks me if I shit myself then proceeds to fight me. Since the sword I was carrying was above my agility level, I just brawled with this guy until I upgraded my agility, equipped the sword and started wailing on him. Too bad I chose to fight the Dread Pirate Roberts cause he took me out in 3 hits.

This game...it's something else I tell you hwhat.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Interview with Viktor Bocan, lead designer/standup comedian

It's been quite a while since KC:D was released, you've gone through a lot of bug fixes and even some DLC. If you look back at the game, what areas do you think you were the most successful in, and on the other hand, in what areas did you fail significantly?

I think the best thing about the game is that we've managed to send people a message. We knew that we were making a game that wasn't for everyone, and we hoped that people would like the game, since we ourselves liked the game. This is something we talk about a lot. We try to create games (even thought it's only been one so far, but hopefully there are more to come) that appeal to us and that we would want to play ourselves. Games that we think contain something interesting. It's not about us trying to find a hole in the market, in which we somehow attempt to fit in, and then we count the incoming dollars. We weren't sure if people would like the game we created, but we knew that we liked it, and awaited what the public would think about it. The game's success has impressed us mainly because people understood it, that they liked it, and that they want more of it.

If I have to talk about the negatives, it'd definitely be the amount of bugs that I am not too happy about, but even more so it's the things that we weren't able to finish. For me personally, the biggest disappointment is the fact that we weren't able to create the big battles. I was so excited, that we would bring out something of this scale, but it simply wasn't possible. Not only isn't the engine up to the task, we'd also have to develop a brand new technology, which we weren't able to do anymore. Due to this we've created battles in a way they could be done. I think if we were to develop it further, we would be able to improve the current battles, but for the huge and beautiful ones, that we'd planned originally, with hundreds of soldiers, the technology isn't there yet.

You've mentioned bugs, but also things you weren't able to finish. Don't you think, that it would be worth for you to wait with releasing the game?

I say this often, so I am going to say it here as well. French poet Paul Valery once said- "A poem is never finished, only abandoned". This is especially true when it comes to games. A game can always be improved, it can always be worked on, you always see what's possible. We delayed the game multiple times, because we knew that it wasn't finished yet, even thought a big part of the game was already finished. If we would decide a year and a half before the release, that the game needs to be out in half a year, we would be able to release it, but we told ourselves that we can invest even more time to finish the game in the best way we are able to. There comes a point where you have to stop yourself, even though I think there is still plenty of work to be done, whether it's things to expand upon, or add missing plot lines, but at a certain point, one has to close things off, and tell yourself, that it's here the story of Henry the blacksmith ends, riding off into the sunset, so that we can hurl ourselves onto something else.

So what did you hurl yourself onto?

So far, nothing at all, since we are still fixing bugs and preparing DLC. This content has some kind of plan, that we are approximately trying to fulfill, but of course we are also thinking about what's next. We can't yet accurately talk about what the next step is, even though it's apparent what it will be. Ever since the Kickstarter we mentioned that this is a saga, that is slowly picking up pace. The ending is obviously very open ended. So it is possibly very clear, that there are plans for some kind of sequel.

Do you still have a plan to move all the way to the Hussite Wars history wise?

So far the plan isn't this concrete. We are definitely thinking about how the story would continue, but it is not in a way where Henry leaves somewhere and comes back after 20 years (Hussite Wars take place approximately 20 years after the events of KC:D). More likely it would be in the direction of a direct continuation of the story. We certainly like the idea of Hussite Wars, but with our development pace, I am not completely sure if we'd be able to make it before I retire (lols).

In that case I suppose you would like to work on those big battles. You did mention technological limitation in regards to this topic. Is there a way to get around this with the current technology, or would you have to develop something entirely new?

We will have to see. I my opinion we are at the edge of what's possible with the current engine. New hardware can surely help us, and of course if we were to work on a new game now, it wouldn't come out next year, nor the one after that, which means computers will get better over this period, even the consoles will possibly improve, if there even will be any new ones at all. While such an improvement will help us, it won't help us drastically. This means that if we are now able to run 80 characters in a scene and it's at its limits, better hardware won't allow us to suddenly run 800 characters, but for example 150 instead. So if we were to have massive battles, we would have to develop something of our own. Either as an add-on to this engine, which is a really big task, or we could transfer over to a newer engine. At this point we don't necessarily want to do that, because of all the time and resources we have put into all the tools and systems we use, and Cryengine, that we are using, has been considerably modified. We've created and finished a lot of things in the engine, since it wasn't built for such an RPG, so for us it doesn't make much sense to throw it all away and make a new game on, for example, Unreal Engine. We have finished certain things, and if we want to make a new game fast, we will commit to what we have.

If you do start working on the next game, do you also plan to improve your own technologies?

There definitely is a lot of things, which we are not completely satisfied with. We've either only done things partially, due to not having enough time, or on the contrary, the hardware couldn't handle it. We will continue the work in these areas. So if we will be making a similar project with the same technology, we will take what we have and we will try to improve it. First of all we will improve things that we've added into the engine, but maybe we will also add entirely new things as well. So yes, we absolutely do want to continue working on it in this context, but we won't create a completely different engine, or a completely different system.

Last but not least, what awaits us in Kingdom Come in the near future?

DLC and fixes. We definitely don't want to just abandon the game, in a sense that we release the last DLC, upload it to Steam, and in that instant we delete the game from our disks, and start working on something else. We want to leave with a feeling of creating a game that stays good and finished for years to come, that even in 4 years you would be able to play this game without any difficulties.

Thanks for the interview.

Deleted member 1759

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Interesting interview. Really looking forward to a sequel even if development on it hasn't even started yet. I hope they learned a lot from KCD and can use it to make the sequel even better. Warhorse has a lot of potential.

Deleted member 1759

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Just finished the new DLC, Band of Bastards, and it's the first DLC where I can say that I got my money's worth (it probably helped that it's also cheaper than the previous two). This DLC is more combat focused and has some cool new characters. Took me about 4h to finish it.

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
I bought all the DLCs on the last PS4 sale and can't wait to come back to the game, but wanna finish RDR2 first

daninthemix

Nov 2, 2017
Just playing this now. It's one of the few videogames I can remember where I much prefer the story to the gameplay. I really like the main character.

But man...

I can deal with a certain amount of bugs.
I can deal with a certain amount of jank.
I can deal with a certain number of questionable design decisions.

But this game really pushes my limit with the sheer quantity of all three of the above.

Ruken

Oct 29, 2017
Just playing this now. It's one of the few videogames I can remember where I much prefer the story to the gameplay. I really like the main character.

But man...

But this game really pushes my limit with the sheer quantity of all three of the above.

If you're not to Talmberg yet, I feel like it gets better there... after all the early tutorial stuff is done.

Rex_DX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Boston, MA, United States

But man...

The tutorial is a little rough but I loved this game afterwards. Seems they led with a weak portion and then got much better. Highly recommend sticking with it.

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
After a recent recommandation in a thread i bought KCD and my god i do love this game! It's unconventional, beautiful, well written and there is so much going on in terms of quests and how to improve Henry, it's truly immersive once you understand the game.
I really love the horseriding in this, which was totally unexpected.

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got around to playing this in unison with Sekiro. Decided to take a break from Sekiro as it's high stress/high frustration.

Pleasantly surprised at just how "high quality" the opening act is, up to you bolt on a horse to the new castle. Especially the voice acting. I was expecting utter EuroJank, but it's EuroCharming right now. Still a bit of jank (on the gameplay front), but evidence of some potential.

Obviously, there isn't CDPR money to go around, but quite a gripping opening act. It feels more like playing "Game of Thrones" than TW3 so far (Just so it's clear, TW3 is potentially my favourite game of the generation).

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got around to playing this in unison with Sekiro. Decided to take a break from Sekiro as it's high stress/high frustration.

Pleasantly surprised at just how "high quality" the opening act is, up to you bolt on a horse to the new castle. Especially the voice acting. I was expecting utter EuroJank, but it's EuroCharming right now. Still a bit of jank (on the gameplay front), but evidence of some potential.

Obviously, there isn't CDPR money to go around, but quite a gripping opening act. It feels more like playing "Game of Thrones" than TW3 so far (Just so it's clear, TW3 is potentially my favourite game of the generation).
you're in for a treat if you liked the opening act that much.

Kingdom come is one of those games I wish I forgot I played and could replay it again without knowing anything about it.

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you're in for a treat if you liked the opening act that much.

Kingdom come is one of those games I wish I forgot I played and could replay it again without knowing anything about it.

I really did, I was surprised. Kind of ignored the game at launch, but every other month or so I would hear someone say it was a good game. Gameplay always looked janky as fuck, but it isn't as if TW3 has groundbreaking gameplay either.

But yeah the VA and charm from the short opening act were nice. I saw what happens coming a mile away once shit went down, but some safe story writing won't bother me much if the script is carried well and the characters remain interesting.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait for the last DLC so I can do full complete playthrough on hardcore. Really curious how it will play as Theresa too.

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for the last DLC so I can do full complete playthrough on hardcore. Really curious how it will play as Theresa too.

Is any of the current DLC any good? I just have the base game as I got it cheap.

Some hours in and it really is like Game of Thrones. The gameplay is a bit rough as are inventory management and a lot of the jank around graphics, clipping and so on.

But the writing seems pretty damn good and that is what makes European RPGs get remembered even if a shoestring budget means they don't play or look as polished as Mass Effect.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Is any of the current DLC any good? I just have the base game as I got it cheap.

From the Ashes is just a village building quest, you can safely skip it if you're mainly interested in the writing and characters of the game. The Amorous Adventures of Sir Hans Capon is fairly short and mainly consists of fetch-style quests, but is good for some laughs. Band of Bastards is probably the best one out right now (A Woman's Lot is coming at the end of May), still kinda short at 4-ish hours of gameplay but I rather enjoyed it to the end.

None of them are essential, but if by the time you're finished with the main story you're still interested in more content, they're worth considering, especially if you can get them on sale.

Deleted member 1759

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
They're alright. None of them is worth the full price though. Even though you should play From the Ashes while you're still doing the MQ. Kinda boring on its own.

If I were you, I'd wait for the final DLC and then get the Collection once it's on sale
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/9021/Kingdom_Come_Deliverance_Collection/

Since you already own the base game, it should give you a discount on the collection.

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I've been playing for some hours and it's definitely a rough gem. My biggest frustrations aren't just general jank, or graphics deciding not to load properly and a save/reload being needed.

It's some of the animation transitions, either to talk to people or something like picking herbs. Having to watch a silly little scene of bending down to get a herb just doesn't serve much purpose. I know they're trying to make everything as realistic as possible but just do the skyrim pick herb and it disappears here.

Might seem minor to highlight that but it's something that no matter the budget the game had the designers could have handled differently. Same goes for inventory management and the speed at which you can access it all. It's sluggish, janky and slow. When you fuck up the execution of something players are going to have to do a lot in a game, that is when it annoys.

Also lockpicking, I get wanting to make you work for it at low levels, but Jesus, using a PS4 controller is awful. Throw your console out of a window awful. Turn both sticks at an awkward angle at varying speeds and cross your fingers. lol.

The world itself though and questing/writing so far has been pretty awesome. More charm, life and better writing than the whole of Skyrim in 5 or so hours.

Last edited: