• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
The last DLC is most likely coming at the same time with this edition
91ej2364xUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Click for pre-order

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
This is what I was waiting for to buy the game. No more library share it with my brother.

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
I wonder if that means the 4th DLC, A Woman's Lot, is coming out that date.
That's supposed to be the largest DLC - and it casts the player as a woman, rather than as the male lead, Henry.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Will there be a PC version with everything included? Been watching this game since its announcement but held back because of the bugs (and price).

Feb 21, 2019
I don't hear much about this game for obvious reasons but is it any good?
Read some of the reviews and impressions to determine if its for you. It doesn't have a whole lot of quality of life issues and can have its fair share of Eurojank, but its amazingly focused on what it sets out to do, and in doing so can be very immersive. Its unique in today's space that is for sure.

It took awhile for it to click with me, but when it did, I really enjoyed it.

beezer

Nov 5, 2017
I'm playing KC:D via Gamepass right now and i'm totally enjoying the game. But how about all those DLC? Are they worth it? Right now i'm contemplating the best way to buy them.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm playing KC:D via Gamepass right now and i'm totally enjoying the game. But how about all those DLC? Are they worth it? Right now i'm contemplating the best way to buy them.

Band of Bastards and A Woman's Lot are pretty good (haven't played the latter but heard generally positive feedback). From the Ashes isn't particularly worth it, it's mainly meant as a time/money-sink for longtime players. The Adventures of Hans Capon is short but good for some laughs.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I genuinely love this game. It's like Dan Carlin's take on The Elder Scrolls with some of the best writing/voice acting in an open world RPG this side of Witcher 3.

The combat is incredibly divisive, but it clicked fair quickly for me. Enjoyed it quite a bit.