• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Dovx8AuUwAEYnB8.jpg

1.5+2.5+2.8
price is $39.99
Coming out October 30th

https://store.na.square-enix-games....medium=press_release&utm_campaign=storysofar-

Things included:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
  • KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD Remastered cinematics)
  • KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Final MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (HD Remastered cinematics)
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FINAL CHAPTER PROLOGUE
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance HD
  • KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep –A fragmentary passage–
  • KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover (movie)

Last edited:

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
Yeah I just saw it announced.
I mean, it's a good call. With KH3 on the horizon, there was no reason to keep 2.8 separate from the other collections.

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic price, hopefully that means they'll drop the price for 2.8 quite a bit. It's the only one I don't have on the PS4.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The entire series leading up to Kingdom Hearts III in one package for $40. If you want to get into the series this is the best value next to the "All-In-One Package" they have on PSN.
'

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Should release on the Xbox so Xbox users know and understand the story before 3. lol

Zeroneo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that's a very good deal. Definitely a must for anyone who wants to get into the series.

Beating all these games must take a week!

Thordinson

Aug 1, 2018
Nice. I literally just bought the All-In-One Package a few days ago. Both are really good values.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
$40 that is some sweet deal, thankfully I held off on PS4 remasters since I got the PS3 ones already.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
It's a great deal but good luck to anyone who wants to power through the series in time for January

I'm glad I started my replaying all the way back in February, only just finally finished Dream Drop Distance

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Bwahahaha. It's literally the exact same price as when you carve out KH3 from the complete digital set.

So when are they going to announce that full physical bundle set for English?

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This after recently releasing a different collection like last year. And they still decide to not bring any of the old games to the Xbox where there'll be a lot of people will not have played the originals. Square Enix with that 4D chess right there.

Oct 27, 2017
That's a hell of a value for the price. $40 for probably around 100-200 hours of gameplay across 6 (I think) games and two movies. I still need to continue my pre-kh3 replay... Still have BBS, 3D and 0.2

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The absolute mad men LOL.

I really, really want to hop on this but:

A) I don't think I'll complete it before 3 comes out
B) Even if I do, I'm afraid of burnout

Somni

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Why no XB1 release? Wouldn't that make sense considering KH III is coming to XB1 as well?

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ, this price is a steal. Hop on it if you've wanted to get into this series. This is a great deal.

I'm still baffled at the lack of a Xbox version though.