• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
What does "Limit Episode" mean?
Probably just Nomura

tenor.gif

style naming.

The series has limits in it anyway, but with the timing of some of this, clearly it's FF7 themed since the term originated there. CLEARLY. 100%.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what the hell they'll do with the secret episode. Have us play a bit of the secret movie? That seems like a crazy amount of work, though they'd then reuse the assets for the next game.

Will the secret boss be Yozora or MoM?

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what the hell they'll do with the secret episode. Have us play a bit of the secret movie? That seems like a crazy amount of work, though they'd then reuse the assets for the next game.

Will the secret boss be Yozora or MoM?
The general theory is that Yozora and MoM may be the same person.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
More more more! :D Love KH3 <3 <3 <3

-currently jamming to Face My Fears and Don't Think Twice-

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I need more information. I need to know about additional DLC. I just need my fix!

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like Shinji Hashimoto will be leaving his role as Executive Producer of KH, and will be replaced by Hazama. No one's mentioning a first name but I assume they're referring to Ichiro Hazama, who is also the Producer of Dissidia.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
ReMIND - might be the Xion thing
Limit Episode - Could be anything
Secret Episode - Sounds like secret movie related

New form and keyblade, my guess the form will be a new Element Form variant. Element Form is the only form of the four mains one that has two Keyblades