• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AAMARMO

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like this wasn't supposed to get revealed but oh well also Giantland reveled.

unknown.png

https://twitter.com/KH13chi/status/985634684028760066
During the opening remarks at the Dandelion Meeting, a new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer was shown off. The events transpire in Twilight Town Sora is given a game machine that will allow us to play various mini-games, such as Giantland.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a summary from KHInsider on the video shown of the new KH3 minigames. Some are also playable at this KHUX event.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's looking more and more like the game will have plenty of content. I've kept my expectations low in terms of anything beyond the bare-minimum worlds ect. so seeing them announce a bunch of different minigames is exciting.

Here's impressions on one of the games by KHInsider.
The demo I played was Musical Farmer. There are chickens on the top that drop eggs into tube and you have to guide them to the crates. The tubes need to be rotated if necessary. If they reach the crates,you can give them to Mickey or Minnie on the right/left side respectively. The crates can only hold 6 eggs at a time. You have 2 or 3 crates depending on difficulty.

https://www.khinsider.com/news/King...-available-to-play-at-Dandelion-Meeting-11708

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
When I said I wanted Game & Watch games on a modern console in crisp HD this wasn't exactly what I meant... but I'll take it!

Byvar

Oct 26, 2017
That is some really nice art, though why draw a Kingdom Hearts 2 scene for a Kingdom Hearts Union Cross event?

Also, the Giantland UI already seemed strange to me with the buttons being displayed on screen, but are they playing these games on a touch screen? If so, knowing that KH3 is on consoles, did they just develop the touch versions of these games for the event, or is it a second screen experience for KH3, or will they perhaps add them to a separate mobile app?

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
That is some really nice art, though why draw a Kingdom Hearts 2 scene for a Kingdom Hearts Union Cross event?

Also, the Giantland UI already seemed strange to me with the buttons being displayed on screen, but are they playing these games on a touch screen? If so, knowing that KH3 is on consoles, did they just develop the touch versions of these games for the event, or is it a second screen experience for KH3, or will they perhaps add them to a separate mobile app?

Watch the already announced link thingy between X and 3 be these minigames.

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
Why not release the trailer to everyone? Is it that important to keep it for 2kish people that fit inside a HOB?

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why not release the trailer to everyone? Is it that important to keep it for 2kish people that fit inside a HOB?

They want to keep it special for those who went to the event or some other nonsense. I'm sure Disney also had a hand in it.

This is likely the last time these "EXCLUSIVE" trailers will be done for the game with E3 only a couple months away.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This looks amazing, always love games inside of games and these look so special even tho simple. Stil is this that thing that Nomura said he always wanted to do in a game?

This is something he really wanted to get into Kingdom Hearts 3.

The thing he's always wanted to do is supposed to be something near endgame. Most likely a location, battle or big setpiece.

Supreme Leader Galahad

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
This is something he really wanted to get into Kingdom Hearts 3.

The thing he's always wanted to do is supposed to be something near endgame. Most likely a location, battle or big setpiece.
Ah ok, seems more fitting. Still waiting on some side quests info anyway. Also i never had the chance to say, man i love your channel, your KH playthroughs are such a joy, too funny, those reaction videos are always on point too.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New info via the Nomura panel (so far)

• Minigames are called Classic Kingdom.
  • You'll get more minigames as you progress through KH3.
  • Some of the games will be made available to play w/ touch controls in KHUX before KH3 comes out.
Thread for that is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/kingdom-hearts-union-χ-cross-developer-panel-thread.36415/

Ah ok, seems more fitting. Still waiting on some side quests info anyway. Also i never had the chance to say, man i love your channel, your KH playthroughs are such a joy, too funny, those reaction videos are always on point too.

Thanks, I appreciate it.