• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
YX: "Suck my dick."

Yeah that's pretty much the gist of his sendoff speech lmao. I found it hilarious after Ansem and Xemnas' were so much more wholesome.

shimon

Oct 25, 2017
"I hope I can play with you again Sora"
"Me too"
"Take this card, it will be useful in KH4"
"Nice"
"When it releases in 2024"
"Not nice"

LMAO

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
This post reminds me of that thread where OP called out anyone that called KH's lore difficult to understand 'disingenuous'.

Edit: Found it.

I watched countless explanation videos and am currently playing KH3, I'm probably mid-way through it and watched the 'The Story so Far' videos and while I understand part of it, it is a very difficult story to follow imo and no, I'm not being obtuse or disingenuous. It truly is a mess.

Explanation videos aren't going to do it. You need to just go through the plot yourself.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Everything needs to be hyperbolic these days huh. Seems like a you only opinion.
Oh it's a hate on thing I never played for no reason kinda thread huh

Weird to see someone so defensive when the universal opinion is the game is mediocre as hell. IMHO, it's borderline terrible on many fronts. I beat the game, forced myself to get the Ultima Keyblade and played every single KH except one. Does that opinion count as valid to you?

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Weird to see someone so defensive when the universal opinion is the game is mediocre as hell. IMHO, it's borderline terrible on many fronts. I beat the game, forced myself to get the Ultima Keyblade and played every single KH except one. Does that opinion count as valid to you?

lmao. People are very happy with the game. There's issues as usual, but the OT is full of praise.

"Game's great but too easy and the Frozen world sucked ass" is the actual universal consensus from those who've played it

Last edited:

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The poll that is 47% worth the wait 29% Really good but not worth the wait and 21% did not like it? Seriously?

More than 50% of people in that thread considers the game not worth the wait and 21% did not like it at all. You think being extremely disappointed on the game is such an unique opinion with those numbers in hand?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
More than 50% of people in that thread considers the game not worth the wait and 21% did not like it at all. You think being extremely disappointed on the game is such an unique opinion with those numbers in hand?

To be fair, NO game is worth 13+ years, so if that's your qualifier, it's kind of going to be trouble for any franchise.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, NO game is worth 13+ years, so if that's your qualifier, it's kind of going to be trouble for any franchise.

If you don't want to count those people you are still left with 21% that disliked the game. So no, still being extremely disappointed at the game is not an annomaly, specially if you were waiting 13 years for it.

What thread are you even watching!?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/poll-was-kingdom-hearts-3-worth-the-13-year-wait.98543/

Yes
Votes: 585
No
Votes: 291
It was good, but not worth the wait
Votes: 368

So, people voting No considers the game neither good or worth the wait? Thank you.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Ugh, I have a KH fan friend who keeps quoting these videos. I hate it so much. They're too drawn out to be funny.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
2024 for a KH4 release is pretty generous...

Yeah for real. Which is why I was so fucking upset that this game set up so much shit during its main story. We're not gonna see the payoff of any of that for a long ass time. Leave that for the epilogue and secret ending or something.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
If you don't want to count those people you are still left with 21% that disliked the game. So no, still being extremely disappointed at the game is not an annomaly, specially if you were waiting 13 years for it.

So, people voting No considers the game neither good or worth the wait? Thank you.

No shit!

Like 79% of the audience consider it good....and you cling to that 21% as definitive proof that the game is a failure...

Laughable

It's a vague poll and people always have different opinions.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/black_panther_2018
Black Panther. Now a Failure. Only 79% like it!

Last edited:

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"I'll protect you."

"No, I'll protect you."

*laugh track*

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Just noticed I haven't even commented on the video.

It's freaking accurate and the YX sendoff in a nutshell is perfect

Feb 4, 2018
The back and forth between Ven, Sora, and Vanitas is spot on lmao. Like really guys, you're gonna try to convert a being of pure darkness?

Abudiix

Sep 8, 2018
Malmö, Sweden
haha that cracked me up. i finished it yesterday and i liked it even if its my first kingdom hearts game but i didn't notice those story flaws lol

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why, but seeing the "OK, I believe you" multiplied by 9 was too much for me to handle. I knew the joke was coming, but didn't know at what capacity it would.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"So youre telling me spending 18 hours in disney worlds led to absolutely nothing"
"yep"

Spot on.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
Having just beat KH 3 last night, and as someone who hasn't touched the series since I played 1 and 2 when they came out on PS2, this is about what was going through my head during most cutscenes. The recaps in the game do an ok job on filling in the basics of the story, but man about half of the thirteen members of the Organization are still a complete who the hell is that type of feeling when playing the final area.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
I love Just a Pancake.
Contrary to other people who make Kingdom Hearts parodies, you can actually tell that he is invested into the series.
Can't stand most of the others "Kingdom Hearts is so wacky" videos that have been made in the last months that are clearly just for clicks.
But as a Kingdom Hearts fan you've got to come to terms that story has been dumpster fire since Dream Drop Distance with all the time travel stuff.
Not like it was that much better before.
But I still really like 1 to BBS.
Dream Drop Distance and 3 I still really enjoyed.
Really love how they handled Soras relationship with Goofy and Donald in 3.
They really felt like friends there.

Roven

Nov 2, 2017
Buying the collection for PS4 last year to catch up was probably the biggest mistake of my life. What was I even thinking lol

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Another hilarious kingdom hearts story summary imo:

The funniest part about this one is that with the exception of Barry skipping how Eraqus dies (because his friend didn't tell him), it's actually fairly accurate. It's probably the best recap I've seen outside of Everglow's super-detailed ones.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017