• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Spoilers if you haven't played the game, otherwise if you want to understand the story here's a sarcastic but spot on summary.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
KH being on major consoles again will revitalize its whipping boy status lol.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Was alright. Joke about KH 4 in five years should have used a bigger number.

FreeMufasa

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Lol. Whenever I wanna laugh, I read/watch something about the series. Was on KH3 wiki page and read this

Returning antagonists include Master Xehanort[41] and his various forms—his Heartless, Ansem; his Nobody, Xemnas;[67] his youthful incarnation, Young Xehanort;[28] and his primary vessel, Terra-Xehanort[62]—Marluxia,[33] Vanitas,[33] Larxene,[68] Xigbar,[69]Luxord,[70] Demyx, Vexen,[65] Saïx,[9] Riku's Replica,[71] and Disney characters Maleficentand Pete.[7]

LOL

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
- I'm gonna kill myself
- What did you say?
- I said I'm gonna go Save Kairi

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My one sentence summary of KH3:

Roy Batty and Luke Skywalker play 4D chess and Sora dies.

Did enjoy the game, but the plot was a mess.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm still going through the game but did/do people enjoy KH3's combat?
Yeah it was fun. Has alot of fun tools to play around with but outside of lvl 1 runs you aren't really gonna have a whole lot of opportunities to explore them due to the game generally being pretty easy and not a whole lot of post game bosses.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh it's a hate on thing I never played for no reason kinda thread huh
This post reminds me of that thread where OP called out anyone that called KH's lore difficult to understand 'disingenuous'.

Edit: Found it.

I watched countless explanation videos and am currently playing KH3, I'm probably mid-way through it and watched the 'The Story so Far' videos and while I understand part of it, it is a very difficult story to follow imo and no, I'm not being obtuse or disingenuous. It truly is a mess.

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
I love the game and these videos. Lack of Blue Eyes White Dragon is upsetting though.