• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Urg I really liked this opening!! I really think it's beaten the DDD opening for my favourite.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I NEED THE FULL THING NOW

I think this is worse than not showing, I can't wait till January!!!!

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please tell me there will be a version of this song without Skrillex... The song sounds soo good.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Im betting the song will get some flack from the gaming / KH fandom because of skrillex. Personally as a huge KH3 fan, I didn't mind it.
However, the opening in itself actually made tears run down my face lol. I can't wait to finally get my hands on this. Its been a long time coming.

Rikucrafter

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Australia
I will never not tear up at seeing Axel Roxas and Xion together. Dear god this game better give them their happy ending.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Oh man why does this have to release as tax season kicks off :( game looks incredible

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like how they use the KH2 outfits for the clash footage, but other than that, I looked okay. Maybe there's too much going on.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
It started off so good until that annoying beat drop that's in almost every song on the radio now.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
CG looked amazing!
Song... I'm not as keen on. Just when it went full dub step is when I sighed ha. Hopefully there's less of that for the full version ha.

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is really good, i think its my favorite Utada opening.

The visuals, oh my god.

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
I don't like that beat at the end (at all) to be honest, but I have to listen to the full thing first.
It kind of makes me want to lower the volume at that part to actually enjoy the cutscene.

Last edited:

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The song is sooo good. My God, I knew it wouldn't let me down.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird how the opening uses more detailed character models for the more demanding scenes and then slaps some models taken from the game. KH1 Sora and Ventus look amazing because of their scenes, and then Roxas looks like clay.

Lnds500

Oct 27, 2017
Is this all CG? Cause parts of it look like in-game footage. It's a downgrade compared to the all-CGI openings we got before.

Also I assume this really is a trailer and not the full opening.

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
That Roxas/Axel encounter on the rainy chessboard makes me feel like I have a heart

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
Eww, that opening song... That was horrible. I can see the decision to include Skrillex was a mistake. Vastly prefer the ending song.