• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Someone who lives in California and is going to E3 let me know if I can astral project and possess their body for a few hours to play this demo.

Thanks.

Zippro

May 20, 2018
HNNNNNG. I've got a friend going and I really wish I could too, but my sister's got me watching her house while she's on vacation that week. ONE DAY, KH3. ONE DAY!!

RuffMadman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
If this is any indication of previous years, they will have it at Comic Con and I'll be able to play it as well!!! The wait is almost over!

Oct 25, 2017
OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! So glad I'm going.

Buuut... Considering the hype, I'm scared to know the expected wait time for this.

Just That Simple

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
wow! Probably the same demos but still!
It'll likely be the same demo for all the events it shows up at. That way it means the devs can focus on finishing up the game before launch instead of worrying about putting a demo together and ensuring it works. At most you might have some slight tweaks made to the existing one.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Can't imagine how long the lines are going to be. Still, it does help with the argument of how we could see a possible 2018 release. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So, who's gonna wear a body cam so that we can Era can vicariously experience this?

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
People complaining about the wait time, if KH3 is the game you really want to play then just shoot for it first when the doors open. simple as that.
I did that for Odyssey last year and played it in less than 45 minutes.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Holy hell, it's so close. I'd be floored if they announce a downloadable demo for all to enjoy.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I watched so much of the demo footage already, I might save myself sometime and skip out on playing it myself. More people in line for Kingdom Hearts 3 = less people in line for Smash Bros right?

lusca_bueno

Nov 23, 2017
I'm usually more excited about content reveals and trailers, but it's nice to see more people will get to experience the game and post feedback later about how it feels gameplay-wise. Some people on Youtube did a nice job, but there's still room for more of what the game offers, gummi missions for example would be a nice reveal for E3 alongside the new worlds.

HitMissYeah

Oct 30, 2017
its not that I am complaining, actually I am shocked to hear KHIII gets a public demo, feels almost unreal lol

With this announcement they gave me hopes that one of the demos will hit the PSN some time.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
its not that I am complaining, actually I am shocked to hear KHIII gets a public demo, feels almost unreal lol

With this announcement they gave me hopes that one of the demos will hit the PSN some time.
They had similar situation with 0.2 where they had public demo for all major gameshows, but never ended up releasing a demo on PSN.

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My roommate is going, but I'm not, because I have a final later than his. Life is not fair. This might be the best E3 in years. So many games I want to try.

HitMissYeah

Oct 30, 2017
They had similar situation with 0.2 where they had public demo for all major gameshows, but never ended up releasing a demo on PSN.
yea I am aware of this, but I think this one is different. The entire 0.2 prologue is just a demo and the selling point of the 2.8 collection. Back then I hadn't hopes they would release a demo for a prologue/demo.

But yes, I get your point. Its just not enough to crush my hopes though lol

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
yea I am aware of this, but I think this one is different. The entire 0.2 prologue is just a demo and the selling point of the 2.8 collection. Back then I hadn't hopes they would release a demo for a prologue/demo.

But yes, I get your point. Its just not enough to crush my hopes though lol
yeah I mean I would love the demo too. I think they are addressing issues with the current demo and I won't be surprised if the demo on later shows like TGS have updated demo from this one (This was the case for 0.2 demo as well).
I could see them releasing the demo closer to game's release, and I think it would be good move to promote the game.

HitMissYeah

Oct 30, 2017
yeah I mean I would love the demo too. I think they are addressing issues with the current demo and I won't be surprised if the demo on later shows like TGS have updated demo from this one (This was the case for 0.2 demo as well).
I could see them releasing the demo closer to game's release, and I think it would be good move to promote the game.
yea, its a hugh game for SE and I totally agree with you that this would be a good move to promote the game/show people how the series has evolved.

Or they are pulling another buy this game and get the KHIII demo online situation, DQXI comes in mind, but don't know about Xbox owners.