• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fusionterra

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
h1pztbqaugz11.jpg

Source: http://www.a9vg.com/news/201811/5281422166.html

Last edited:

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Haha. is this real?

I mean I know about the Winnie the Pooh ban, but I wonder if they'll just not release the whole game there.....

Nassudan

Oct 27, 2017
When this inevitably comes out to PC, I hope someone can mod in a replacement model of Winnie -> Xi.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
That's fantastic.

I think I'd prefer a nice mosaic effect but whiting him out is almost as good.

Ridiculous it's even necessary.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Pooh has ascended into being a being of pure light.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Can we censor out that useless bag of shit Donald while we're at it. Tired of watching his motionless corpse on the battlefield.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
... did they really just put a big white circle over him?

Wow. It's pathetic that they had to censor this at all.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Oh that's just brilliant.
Xi Jinping having no sense of humor whatsoever might be his only positive. (Emphasis on "might".)

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Xi getting his feelings hurt at being called Winnie the Pooh will never not be funny to me.
It's terribly funny.... but the fact that they take it so seriously reveals a very unfunny fact, which is that China is ramping up its censorship and crackdown on dissidence in recent months and years as Xi secures his power. I've been talking to some people in China who say that it's approaching dystopia quickly.