• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 42 7.6%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 143 25.8%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 115 20.8%
  • LOL.

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Even though it was posted in JST, my mind translated it to being PST so I had prepared for the video on the 10th to be dropping on the 11th. But it's coming a day earlier than I expected and I'm so excited ;~;

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
The only time they used the term "footage" in KH3 communications were when they showed the Mysterious Tower gameplay years ago (with the Toy Story Attraction Flow) and then the Aqua boss fight, right?

sigma722

Oct 26, 2017
Starting Dream Drop Distance - That was a pretty solid opening, so it's at least got that going for it!

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
FUCK ALL THAT OTHER BASIC BITCH SHIT

THIS THE COOLEST THING TO COME OUT OF THE WEEKEND

t16nvafgt9321.jpg

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The long-awaited English version of Kingdom Hearts III's ending theme, "Don't Think Twice", as well as the Japanese ending theme, "Chikai", will be available for download in Japan starting at 9pm PST tonight, according to an announcement on Utada Hikaru's website. This release coincides with pre-orders for the single for the game's opening theme, "Face My Fears", which will be available on January 18th.

https://www.kh13.com/news/kingdom-h...-release-digitally-in-japan-at-9pm-pst-r2741/

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
So we gonna talk about how Young Xehanort doesn't have gold eyes

And how Nomura is a dirty liar who lies?

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fuck is this symbol?
Also, it think I finally found the answer for something that has been confusing for quite sometime:
Alright, to the left we quite obviously have braig's gun. You could barely see in one of the trailers.
However to the left we have a symbol that never made sense to me, but I think I found the answer:

IT'S XION!!!!
rhrlODW.jpg

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
so Xehanort got his golden eyes after a certain incident

we are getting a "pointy ears are symbol of Xehanort's influence, golden eyes are a symbol of Luxu/No Name's influence" retcon, right?

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
I've already seen people who hated the song say it's already grown on them lol

KH themes seem to have that quality to them
I hope it happens to me but really need to hear the full song/see the entire opening. DTD very first time for me was a bit odd but I already liked it the second time I listened to it.

This is just... so not for my tastes.