• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 42 7.6%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 143 25.8%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 115 20.8%
  • LOL.

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
The fuck is this symbol?

Also, it think I finally found the answer for something that has been confusing for quite sometime:

Alright, to the left we quite obviously have braig's gun. You could barely see in one of the trailers.
However to the left we have a symbol that never made sense to me, but I think I found the answer:

IT'S XION!!!!
rhrlODW.jpg
Mind reuploading these?

Not seeing anything.

But more importantly, the gold chess pieces in their entirety.

0w94fftjfa321.jpg

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I hope it happens to me but really need to hear the full song/see the entire opening. DTD very first time for me was a bit odd but I already liked it the second time I listened to it.

This is just... so not for my tastes.

Spotify shows the song (even though it's not playable yet) and the clip used in the trailer is just slightly more than a 3rd of the song. Full length is 4m33s and the trailer portion is 1m25s. So maybe it has more to offer that you'll enjoy.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
Mind reuploading these?

Not seeing anything.

0w94fftjfa321.jpg

Either Nomura changed the darknesses mid-development, some chess pieces got reworked or we even had red herrings in there. There are up to 15 different chess pieces across all trailers and the Ansem chess piece was used for two characters (many people thought Ansem and the Guardian would be two separate darknesses) in the first trailers.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

0w94fftjfa321.jpg
Not sure what happen, but thanks for the picture.
Alright, here we have
1. Vanitas
2. YX
3. Ansem
4.???
5.???
6. Luxord (dice)
7. Marluxia (Flower)
8. Xigbar/Braig (His gun)
9. See below
10. Saix
11. Xemnas
12. MX
13. Larxene (Daggers)
14. Terranort

No idea about 4 and 5, but I suppose one of them has to be Data Riku.
As for number 9...
Based on this imagine from the OP, I'm pretty sure it's Xion.
rhrlODW.jpg

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Well that was incredible.

So in order, it's Vanitas, YX, Ansem, Vexen, ???, Luxord, ???, Xigbar, ???, Saix, Xemnas, MX, Larxene, ???.

That last one might be Terra's keychain, but I'm not sure. I think the one after Xigbar is Demyx's sitar, but it could also represent Xion's seashell. Not sure about the one after Vexen. I don't have a clue what the one after Luxord is.

Edit: I'm an idiot, it's Marluxia.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well that was incredible.

So in order, it's Vanitas, YX, Ansem, Vexen, ???, Luxord, ???, Xigbar, ???, Saix, Xemnas, MX, Larxene, ???.

That last one might be Terra's keychain, but I'm not sure. I think the one after Xigbar is Demyx's sitar, but it could also represent Xion's seashell. Not sure about the one after Vexen. I don't have a clue what the one after Luxord is.

Edit: I'm an idiot, it's Marluxia.
The last one is the keychain of Ends of the Earth.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Also while dice=Luxord is the obvious assumption after the recent announcement of everybodys favourite character, Data Riku, returning it could be bug blocks too in which case it's also possible the timeglass is Luxord and number 5 would be YX.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also while dice=Luxord is the obvious assumption after the recent announcement of everybodys favourite character, Data Riku, returning it could be bug blocks too in which case it's also possible the timeglass is Luxord and number 5 would be YX.
Seems unlikely, since the hourglass is YX keychain.
I would agree if it weren't for number 4 looking so much like the top of Vexen's shield, just upside down.
137px-Frozen_Pride_KHII.png
His shield doesn't really like either of these symbols

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
It's a decent start, but it needs to really amp up in the latter part of the song to be really great.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I"m watching it non-stop. And we haven't gotten not even half of it.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Yeah the song still isn't doing it for me.

Seems it's being a little more well received than the other one, at least initially.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
The song will have to grow on me. I'm sure it will but it will take some time. I'm super curious how its decided which old Org. members get norted. Like I can't find a connection so far.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
So Face My Fears is about 4 minutes and 20 seconds

We got 1:36

The fuck is the rest of that Opening gonna be?

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
That trailer felt really cut up in some places, so I imagine the callbacks to each game are going to be longer. Plus DDD seemed absent there.
It's an extremely short version of the full theme song, and they sped up the ending in the Keyblade Graveyard to insane levels. They even skipped Re:coded!!!!!

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
That image almost looks fake. Looks much more like some fan learning to use, like, Blender and trying to replicate a scene from the original game than a professional product. Good for the former, pretty horrible for the latter. >_>;

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Finally went through 3D HD over the last couple days. Hadn't played the game since release because I didn't really like it then... And I still don't like it now. Dream eaters are hideous (which is bizarre, since basically every other variation on heartless have had some pretty sweet designs), the boss battles suck, and nothing outside of the final world matters.

At least we'll always have:

tumblr_mhtxrgfTMB1qbc2ylo3_500.gif

FInished replaying everything now, and am ~430ish deep in Ux. Outside of Re:coded and DDD, it all holds up nicely (though I went through the original CoM again instead of Re).

KH1 -> 0.2 / KH2 -> CoM / BBS -> 358/2 Days -> -> DDD -> -> Re:coded.

Ux will almost definitely be down there with coded once I catch up, because it's a slog, and I can't believe I went through 200 missions before I switched to auto (and that I did like 30 or 40 of the optional ones).

Last edited:

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
1st Listen: "I'm not sure if I like this..." 2nd Listen: "Okay, it's not that bad!" 3rd Listen: "LET ME FACE LET ME FACE LET ME FACE MY FEEEAAAAARRRSSS"

OMG, that's so true xD!
When the games comes out everyone will be like this :P

Btw guys in a totally unrelated note, do you think that the ship has sailed for a chance at showing one last last disney world or not?

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
the additional few seconds of Face My Fears in the site gives much better feeling for the overall song.
I really want to listen to the full version.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm nervous to see the master of masters face because I expect him to have giant cat eyes like the one in his keyblade

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I can't wait for the full opening. Hnnnggghhh. Also, low-key holding out for Sora in SSB.