• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 42 7.6%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 143 25.8%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 115 20.8%
  • LOL.

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Then it's already a big improvement, the base PS4 version was 900p. The performance is probably improved too then, maybe they got rid of the framepacing issues.
yeah the frame pacing was an issue. I really hope it's addressed in the game.
Also I wish they would have option to lock it to 30fps, if the frame in unstable like how it was on 0.2.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah the frame pacing was an issue. I really hope it's addressed in the game.
Also I wish they would have option to lock it to 30fps, if the frame in unstable like how it was on 0.2.

Yeah, that would be a good option. But since they managed to improve the resolution that much I'm hopeful that the performance is noticeably better in KH III.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It should be. Also I hope PS4 Pro has option for those who have 1080P TV like me. Like performance mode many games have these days.

My TV is 1080p too. It happened with FF XV so maybe KH III is the same but I'm not holding my breath. At least we will get a supersampling this time.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Which 2 songs you guys want to be back in KH III? (excluding Dearly Beloved since it will obviously be there)

My picks:

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
I think we'll see a lot of remixed KH1 songs. For example, that Shrouding Dark Cloud remix in Toy Box.
I hope they do KH2 songs, Desire for All that is Lost needs some love, i'm pretty sure it's only heard in KH2.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think we'll see a lot of remixed KH1 songs. For example, that Shrouding Dark Cloud remix in Toy Box.
I hope they do KH2 songs, Desire for All that is Lost needs some love, i'm pretty sure it's only heard in KH2.

I just listened to the KH III version of Shrouding Dark Cloud and it sounds so good.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Its almost time to back out.

Tons of new screenshots here.
https://www.4gamer.net/games/220/G022018/20181214033/

037.jpg
Leave it to UX to make me incredibly suspicious.
"Marluxia and Larxene, Axel and Saix... is there anyone else in my True Organization that are in cahoots with one another!?"

tumblr_pa6ybk3W7A1qggc9qo5_r1_500.gif
"Meow"

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Starting a KH2FM run on Critical mode either tonight or tomorrow. Any general tips or advice I should know before diving in?
Drive forms can be a life saver in a lot of fights due to the fact that when you activate the form it fully restores your health and magic. Doing this has helped me out of some tough spots in a couple of the harder encounters and boss fights on previous critical playthroughs. Magic can also be really helpful, especially reflect.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
My PlayStation stat video says I've played 390 hours of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX on PS4 ._.

I have no idea how accurate that is though since the image it shows is for the Lego Harry Potter collection.

DuZ-g7ZU8AA4-IH.jpg

DuZ-qO3U8AALC3r.jpg

McNagah

Oct 25, 2017
I feel pretty lucky that someone was able to put a hold on for me for the PS4 Pro before it completely sold out at 10am. Was fighting the urges to get a regular pro this month seeing as there was completely no news whatsoever.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Wait is Ienzo still wearing his Org. coat under his lab coat? That's something.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
The line in Marluxia's screenshot is apparently talking about how the pure lights will lose their shine, so I guess we're getting a proper explanation for the Organization not going for the original PoH.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The line in Marluxia's screenshot is apparently talking about how the pure lights will lose their shine, so I guess we're getting a proper explanation for the Organization not going for the original PoH.

Maybe Aqua was a pure light and became an example of this?

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
If Dream Drop Distance (and the current direction for KHIII's soundtrack; see the new versions of Shrouding Dark Cloud & The Deep End) is any indication, returning antagonists are probably going to get orchestrated arrangements of whatever battle themes are commonly associated with them.

Y'all ready for orchestrated renditions of 13th Struggle/Dilemma, Enter the Darkness, Darkness of the Unknown, Dark Impetus and Lord of the Castle?

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Dream Drop Distance (and the current direction for KHIII's soundtrack; see the new versions of Shrouding Dark Cloud & The Deep End) is any indication, returning antagonists are probably going to get orchestrated arrangements of whatever battle themes are commonly associated with them.

Y'all ready for orchestrated renditions of 13th Struggle/Dilemma, Enter the Darkness, Darkness of the Unknown, Dark Impetus and Lord of the Castle?

I really hope that they use L'Impeto Oscuro instead Dark Impetus for the Young Xehanort battle.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Someone posted a 20 second off screen clip from the game featuring footage in a location that hasn't been shown yet, so someone out there might have it. Yikes.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They somehow got it on Xbox, including the stickers that come with WalMart pre-orders, I believe? Since it's on display at Disney Springs, maybe they're an employee that took it home ._.

Even so, it doesn't make sense. We're still more than a month from release, I can't even imagine the game being burned in a disc that before from its release. Hope it's fake.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
wait they posted title screen?
Here's a link to the marketplace listing. It has a screenshot from BbS, the pre-order stickers, a screen from the opening, the title screen, and what is shown during the loading screens.

Even so, it doesn't make sense. We're still more than a month from release, I can't even imagine the game being burned in a disc that before from its release. Hope it's fake.
It went gold two weeks ago, so many discs have been printed. This person just somehow got one.

Chaeotic

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this bloody sucks. I ran across the 20s video, thankfully it didn't spoil *too much*. Stay safe fellow wielders, it's about to get reeeeeeal dark outside. Fingers crossed whoever purchases the game is considerate enough to refrain from spoiler chat.

We can hope, right?

Avenger54321

Oct 27, 2017
Gurnee
Oh no. It's too early for copies to be out there. Well time to sign out of YouTube and avoid everything I can.

There was that one guy who got Smash Bros Ultimate like 2 weeks ahead of release and he just put the title screen out there, a pic of the case to validate it, and a pic of the cartridge. He didn't spoil anything beyond that. There was a thread about it.

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
Of course the most important game gets leaked over a month earlier. After the Final trailer, im out.
Time fr these extensions to come in handy.

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
I have uninstalled Twitter, YouTube, Reddit and I may remove Discord as well from my devices.

I recommend

Video Blocker for YouTube

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...pbjlhkcghmgfhk

Spoiler Protection 2.0

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...hjfdjcfegclmkg

The tag list I currently have

ansem
aqua
axel
boss
final
hearts
III
kairi
kingdom
kingdom hearts
lea
riku
roxas
sora
terra
ven
ventus
xehanort
xemnas
xion
Haha ok wow, you're taking it really serious :p Just don't click on anything Kingdom Hearts related I would say.

I do wonder however. If it is leaked I don't want to see any spoilers. But I do want to know if there are any other Disney Worlds that aren't revealed yet. I can't be the only one that is curious?

Avenger54321

Oct 27, 2017
Gurnee
I have uninstalled Twitter, YouTube, Reddit and I may remove Discord as well from my devices.

I recommend

Video Blocker for YouTube

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...pbjlhkcghmgfhk

Spoiler Protection 2.0

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...hjfdjcfegclmkg

The tag list I currently have

ansem
aqua
axel
boss
final
hearts